who is the real hero/heroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antillies
I think people should say people like LUKE and HAN SOLO and so on.but there are many more people that are involved like for instance C3PO in ROTJ when is a "GOD"and so on. and also R2 saves PADME in ATOTC.
so i want ser if you guys could help out to tell some more people that
contributes to the movie. JUST 4 FUN u know!

starwars

Padmé Amidala
Luke is the hero overall. But in Return of the Jedi, Anakin is the hero

Sicky666
No one is a hero, they just do it cause they think they do the right thing, or to be mighty or REVENGE! Jedi's will fade in time, but sinister dark plans are always brooded, in every corner...

ellehcim_belle
I think Anacin's the hero because he was the chosen 1 and even though he did turn 2 the dark side he did defeat the sith in the end.

Uber_God
so a hero is a man who kills billions and then turns good?

luke is the hero for turning the evil lord
han is the hero for helping destroy the deathstar
leia is the hero for leading the rebels

Red Superfly
It's up to you.

Every single major character has an integral and vital role.

Anakin, Luke, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Han, Leia, R2D2 and C3PO.

Luke is the "hero" for the sake of having a centre focal point which is easily idenitifiable, but without the others, he'd be screwed. He'd have been killed by Vader in the Death STar without Hans help, for a start. It's a team effort.

Anakin_the_Hutt
I'd say the "hero" would be the one who was the most selfless and sacrificed the most. And in Star Wars, that would have to be....Obi-Wan. He was the only one who gave his life for the greater good. Vader doesn't count cuz he only did it to save his son...not for the galaxy.

Red Superfly
Yeah, Obi-Wan does rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.