Xorn vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
coolCan Iceman go to absolute zero. Endless cold with no bottom temp? It is reached at near a certian low in the neg. hundreds.
There are places in the Universe that are at Absolute Zero.
Now a black hole destroys what's in space, things generated by minor's like stars. But does it stand a chance against absoulte zero.
And can Iceman achieve that state?
You have to fig. that even if space were destroyed, states like Absolute Zero would still be o.k.
Do the creatures of marvel avoid places in the Universe like that?
I guess he can't reach Absoulte Zero or he wouldn't need molecules to have power.
If he could he'd be more powerful than Owen Reece.

Arachnoidfreak
I swear to Christ this is Asian Hulk reincarnated.

Cosmic Cube
Don't swear.

Black holes suck in everything with their irresistable gravitational pull. They even pull in light. Absolute Zero does not effect an objects gravity. Iceman stands no chance.

ZephroCarnelian
Absolutely Zero is the abscence of any molecular movement (ie heat). All of Space is absolute zero. And Cube's quite right - temperature doesn't affect how something is pulled into a black hole. Burning stars are sucked into a black hole. Freezing asteroids too.

hoorayforpeepee
ZC, all of space is most definately NOT absolute zero

Cosmic Cube
You're right, it isn't.

BENITO
Iceman

Mainstream
bobby!beast ( couldn't find iceman so live with it )

Draco69
What the heck is Iceman gonna do against a living blackhole?

Mainstream
hmmmmm......I like Iceman I didn't say he'd win.....poor Bobby Drake.

Draco69
I USED to like him. Now he's arse. He whines, complains and insults anybody in his path.

Mainstream
Iceman has become cold....is personality that is.

Draco69
Yep.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Mainstream
Iceman has become cold....his personality that is.

gogogadgetgo
bump

Lord Feron
IM. IMO he would be able to affect Xorn faster than he can pull off the black hole crap and anyway he can transfer is essence psyonically (can't spell) there would be not gravity on his essence.

Xorn is screwed!

Warlord
Xorn

Enyalus
Xorn.

Lord Feron
Still don't get how Xorn can put Bobby down? Black hole or not...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Still don't get how Xorn can put Bobby down? Black hole or not...
How's Iceman putting Xorn down? Polaris has controlled Bobby before. Xorn as Magneto has 15 times his power.

Kris Blaze
Xorn-o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.