Free Drum n Bass CDs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Ok, I'm promoting these for my fella and his 'kru', they're Drum n Bass DJs & MCs and just want to know if anyone wants free one hour mix CDs sent out to them. Obviously, due to privacy, if you would like some samples for you and your friends, feel free to email or PM me your address in order for them to be sent out to you. I understand it's difficult on the net, but there are plenty of people who will vouch for my being genuine.

The CDs feature DJ Chilla B b2b DJ Perception with ThunDA MC b2b Rude Bwoy Rhymz.

I'm biased as ThunDA is my boyf, but I can honestly say that the tunage is pretty good, so check them out. Thanks.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

Rude Bwoy Rhymz.

I swear Garage MCs have some inability to spell.

-AC

Syren
Thanks AC, and did I mention Garage at any point? roll eyes (sarcastic) It's just a play on letters, I must apologise for any offence caused by their apparent idiocy. If it bothers you that much maybe you should file a complaint somewhere, oh no, wait just a moment, nobody but you seems to give a shit. **** laughing

shaber
Does this count as spam?

Syren
I don't think so, I'm not advertising an illegal forum and the CDs are free, so I'm not earning from it. I'm just promoting music erm

shaber
I can imagine why you would be seeking people's addresses What the f**k?

Syren
Oh, FFS.... I didn't know who ThunDA was when I met him online and gave him my address, I guess I took a risk but I knew people associated with him, and I received two excellent CDs from him and the others, through the post. Now I know him in the flesh and I am not demanding addresses, just saying if anyone wants the music, feel free to 'place orders', so to speak. If you don't trust me, please, don't feel obliged to give me anything.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Syren
Thanks AC, and did I mention Garage at any point? roll eyes (sarcastic) It's just a play on letters, I must apologise for any offence caused by their apparent idiocy. If it bothers you that much maybe you should file a complaint somewhere, oh no, wait just a moment, nobody but you seems to give a shit. **** laughing

Don't give me an excuse Syren, not in a music forum. You know better than that.

Garage or not, anyone who spells like that to seem cool has idiocy there.

No disrespect meant.

-AC

Syren
Mmkay, point taken. It's just a commercial thing I guess, striving for originality in the DnB scene etc etc roll eyes (sarcastic) Listen, I'm just promoting free CDs, regardless of what they decide to call themselves it's about the music, always about the music.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Syren
Mmkay, point taken. It's just a commercial thing I guess, striving for originality in the DnB scene etc etc roll eyes (sarcastic) Listen, I'm just promoting free CDs, regardless of what they decide to call themselves it's about the music, always about the music.

I know, I wasn't popping at you. I made a comment about how dumb I think that spelling is and you wrote back as if I was attacking. Bit of a contradiction to say they're being commercial and striving for originality if it's all about the music.

Still, I applaud your efforts to spread it around. Is good of you.

-AC

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I know, I wasn't popping at you. I made a comment about how dumb I think that spelling is and you wrote back as if I was attacking. Bit of a contradiction to say they're being commercial and striving for originality if it's all about the music.

Still, I applaud your efforts to spread it around. Is good of you.

-AC

laughing That's why I inserted a roll eyes (sarcastic) smilie, I'm not bothered by how they spell their names, I just want to ensure the music is heard and appreciated. It's good stuff. I'll work on the grammar, just for you stick out tongue

shaber
Is it entitled something like "teenage torpor?"

Syren
Why would it be? Depending on the tunes themselves, the CDs are usually entitled 'Jump Up' or 'Smooth'.... but thanks for being so interested roll eyes (sarcastic)

loserib
not really into dj music and what not but i might know someone intrested if i do i let you know

Syren
Come on guys, we've had some interest but we want loads more, send me your details via PM and we'll send the CDs out to you. We're willing to pay postage on international requests, having worldwide listeners far outweighs the disadvantage of cost damages big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.