Error in Lightsabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
There is something I've always found wrong about the lightsabers in Star Wars. It began when I watched Episode II when Anakan got his arm chopped off, I noticed there was no blood, but it was because the lightsabers are so hot that it burns the wound. But if that's true, since the lightsabers are so hot, that the heat would travel through the metal handle and burn the Jedi's hand- stick out tongue Metal conducts heat!

PVS
derp

Cascador
So what's your point? you see that it burns through the blast doors of the droid control ship...was metal too..

NoMeN
*sighs*

STAR WARS is a SCIFI MOVIE!!!!!!!

PVS
why dont you make another thread called:
"i ran out of stupid ideas, so i just made this thread because i need attention"

Padmé Amidala
Exactly, its not a lecture about the laws of science...... There's also sound in space in Star Wars, but Lucas doesnt care! Its just for fun!

awain
Originally posted by PVS
why dont you make another thread called:
"i ran out of stupid ideas, so i just made this thread because i need attention"

Actually, this is probably the most intelligent thread I've made so far. I don't need attention, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

PVS
Originally posted by awain
I'm just pointing out the obvious.

and i am pointing out the oblivious

stefaan
What, are we now going to discuss the impossibility of the force too? Do you really think about this? dude, it's a movie.

Cascador
the obvious...you mean: Let's find an original subject to get the forum member's attention! It could give me some credit...but the other obvious is...It does not!stick out tongue

JKozzy
Originally posted by PVS
derp Derka derk.

PVS
Originally posted by JKozzy
Derka derk.

Ta Teetily Teetily Tum

Smegulated
it's Star Wars Pysics ........................

big grin

JKozzy
Originally posted by PVS
Ta Teetily Teetily Tum La la lalala la thisthreadshouldbeclosedtoo da de do.

PVS
flobbidy flibbity floooooo

Padmé Amidala
Well, it is an awain thread--- that equals "will be closing soon" lol

lil bitchiness
Closing - no post in here as to do with the first one. Irrelevant and redundant.

Second, if you dont like the thread, report it and wait - dont go in the thread and start moaning and b!tching how its stupid- its creates arguments which are NOT necessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.