Teen Titans RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comet
I wanted to make an rpg of teen titans so....

Comet
I'm going to need characters and lots of them.

sky shadow
how about the charather dragon

hes the stronest thats just how he turns when he wants to but when he looks like a hero hes way to powers ful no one can kill himhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_56394_BC.gif

Comet
sure

Comet
i remember you!

Comet
yea i know i read ur last thingy in another teen titans rpg

Comet
we are gonna need more people

Puddin
me?

Comet
ok

lobonikko
I'll play too

nitro_xlll
dude that would be sweet. what a u going 2 use..... flash rpg maker or tool kit. i may only be 15 but i make video games myself(and rpgs are the hardest) but dont rush it take ur time and make it sweet. if u need help or ideas e-mail me at [email protected]

pimp stay pimpin

RogueGambitdare
I'll play.

Beast_Within
count me in cool

Puddin
Ill be a vampire named Guen.........With blonde spiral hair and brown eyes and very pretty.

RogueGambitdare
Can they be made up characters? If so I'll be my character Dare.

Puddin
Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
Can they be made up characters? If so I'll be my character Dare. I think you can

RogueGambitdare
Ok, so I'll be Dare.

Beast_Within
i'l be a changling called Ray. same species as BB, with green skin, a black and blue suit, green hair (in a shag type), and black boots

RogueGambitdare
Dare is Raven's half sister with back hair blue eyes and visable demon marking all over her body.

DarkDethbringer
my char's name is A-Freez he has the ability to freeze any thing...but his freezing effect is alot like anti-freeze he has spikey-hair these 2 large gloves giving him super strength he wear's black pant's red shirt.

RogueGambitdare
kool

DarkDethbringer
thanx.

lobonikko
I will be Impulse

Lucinda
Hay. Ill be Dragonia. She is a charie i use for t.t. rpgs. If i am not here for a long time ill need some one to replace me till i get back. ny volinteres?please?
name; dragonia
age; 14
hair; long jet black
eyes; red

mycoreisdark
hey I'm in but I don't know where my post is :P

Vathu
im in....
name:vathu
race:interdimensional demon/vampire
in love with:vamp....
personality:mostly keeps to himself...hostile if you mess with vamp or any of my friends you get killed..
appearance:black robe...
face:tan blood red hair purple eyes(only vamp has seen my face)
hobbies:reading or hanging out with vamp
powers:vampire powers,healing,telepathy,can make weapons from black fire,and controls the dead

Vathu
its on the first page of the other titans rpg... wink

feralboy
i'll be raven

lobonikko
Do i need one bio thingy?

Lucinda
Please can some1 relace me till we get aol back on at myb house? im on a friends house right now.

lobonikko
If need be i'll do it... but i have dIAL-UP AND IT WORKS

RogueGambitdare
((here my character's full profile))

Name: Dare
Race: unknown
Known Family: Trigon father and Raven half sister
powers: telepthic otherwise unknown
appearance: she wears all black and wear a cloak with a hood to hide her face. height: 5'6
background: unknown will be revealed during the story

lobonikko
Actually i'll be Tumar
Name: Tumar
Race: Xudar (blown up by Sinestro)(green Lantern)
Known Family: Tumar Re (Father)(gl) and Tumar tu (older brother)(also a gl) both deceased
powers: invisibility and flight
appearance: yellow w/ beak and fin on head and green eyes
Background: taken to earth as child by Tumar Re and because sinestro was destroying Xudar. Lived happily in cottage in country using powers to help chores. Never went to school. Fluent in English

Rignite
Alright then. I'll be Impulse.

lobonikko
ok have fun

Rignite
Wait, why is there another one? lol I wasn't thinking when I posted. We already have another Teen Titan RP on this very board...

lobonikko
There's a bunch

Rignite
And yet people continue to create more...

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?

lobonikko
you bet, now this ain't no chat room so think comix here

Rignite
You're chatting just right along with me ^_^;;

Now you could either...

a) Stop posting and it'll just die
b) Make sense with your post (typos = bad)
c) Fall off a cliff into a pit of gay clown midgets who're all hung like elephants

lobonikko
or u can leave
Can i start this rp?

feralboy
plz

RogueGambitdare
yea can we plz start

Rignite
*chuckles*

Why do any of you care anyways? Not like any of you actually Roleplay anyways.

Vathu
....just sart the rp and let them post how they want....

Rignite
That would make it a chat forum, not an RP.

Don't get the two mixed up.

Vathu
.....jesus

Lord Follen
Wow this is kinda retarded!!!!

Lord Follen
Originally posted by Rignite
That would make it a chat forum, not an RP.

Don't get the two mixed up.

you cant have everything your way you act the same way in the other RPG

feralboy
hold on i do roleplay.people need tocheck the back ground befor saying something stupid

Rignite
It's not having it my way, it's common sense you eejit.

Wake up and analyze what someone is saying before you automatically attack them. I stated a fact, not an opinion.

Now people are going to be asking me what the hell an eejit is, oi. Oh and feralboy, you're NOT in the position to talk about people saying stupid things, when you yourself, have not embraced what is the Shift key.

RogueGambitdare
So are we going to start or not?

lobonikko
Starting

Sunny day, no clouds, on island w/ the big T (just showing surroundings)
Tumar was getting bored of this, no more "bad guys" to fight or any thing to do besides play the video games inside. He flew Out above the city, Tumar was invisible (of coarse), catching the wind in his face enjoying the constant breeze and the veiw of the city below. It just occured to him that today was his birthday. Oh, well. Being here was enough of a present.

RogueGambitdare
Dare is sitting up on the roof, enjoying the day and reading an interesting book.

Beast_Within
*Ray sits in his room, playin his guitar, his fingers sore from playing*

feralboy
~i do know what a shift keys is.i took keybording.any way i don't need to snap on ppl. and Rignite yo words don't phase me.~

ravan laid in her bed. looking at the walls

lobonikko
Tumar turned around heading back towards the tower
"I've done enough patrolling for now."

Lucinda
thanks lobon here is the full prof:
Name: Dragonia
Description: Dragonia has long jet-black hair and red eyes. She wears blue-jeans, black boots, and a black tank-top. On her back are two large red, bat-like wings
Power: controls fire
History: Princess of the Draco Maritimus clan Dragonia was sent to earth to be away from danger.(didnt help though!)
Attitude: a cross of starfire and Raven

SilentWolf
I'll join in, but i can be a villian, just to make things more interesting

Lord Follen
It's not having it my way, it's common sense you eejit.

Wake up and analyze what someone is saying before you automatically attack them. I stated a fact, not an opinion.

Now people are going to be asking me what the hell an eejit is, oi. Oh and feralboy, you're NOT in the position to talk about people saying stupid things, when you yourself, have not embraced what is the Shift key.

You dont even understand most of the thing we talk about and how they are started... just because you are older dosent make you the smartest. Because news for you I dont see a book publish by you or anything like that. What you are saying is an opinion if you like it or not. Some tims people have to yell at others and others join sides and youll just have to deal with it

Rignite
lol

Being older doesn't make me smarter no, my better grasp of language all around makes me smarter.

Look here maggot, if you wish to fight over someone about something like intelligence, actually COME with a good argument.

All battles on the Internet are those of wits, and you keep coming unarmed.

feralboy
thank you

Beast_Within
lol

Being older doesn't make me smarter no, my better grasp of language all around makes me smarter.

Look here maggot, if you wish to fight over someone about something like intelligence, actually COME with a good argument.

All battles on the Internet are those of wits, and you keep coming unarmed. dude, do u gotta be such a fagget? just leave us alone already!

angel_wings2010
can i join this forum, please?

Vathu
...yes no expression you really dont have to ask angel wink

angel_wings2010
lol... okay!

Rignite
Oooh, I believe that's direct flame there Beast Within...might wanna watch that.

Morons are just so much fun to tease...

angel_wings2010
*Angel walked over to Rignite* hello, my name's Angel. Nice to meet you *Angel held out her hand to shake and try and make some more friends. Halo hissed at Rignite and hid behind Angel*

Beast_Within
Oooh, I believe that's direct flame there Beast Within...might wanna watch that.

Morons are just so much fun to tease... U CALLIN ME A MORON??!!?? mad

*Ray walks outta his room, and see's Angel*

And i believe we havn't been introduced...im Ray

*Ray holds out a hand to shake*

angel_wings2010
*Angel smiled at Ray and shook his hand* hello... i'm Angel *Halo looked out from behind Angel and lept on Ray's shoulder, she sniffed him and purred her approval but then hissed at Rignite and jumped into Angel's arms*

Beast_Within
Originally posted by angel_wings2010
*Angel smiled at Ray and shook his hand* hello... i'm Angel *Halo looked out from behind Angel and lept on Ray's shoulder, she sniffed him and purred her approval but then hissed at Rignite and jumped into Angel's arms* ic u got a cat. I'm kinda a cat lover myself. Used to have 1, but had to leave it behind before i joined the titans...Angel, eh? thats a beautiful name, for one so pretty wink

angel_wings2010
*Angel blushed* uh... thank you Ray *she smiled, still red. Halo jumped on Ray's shoulder and rubbed against his cheek, purring*

Beast_Within
*Angel blushed* uh... thank you Ray *she smiled, still red. Halo jumped on Ray's shoulder and rubbed against his cheek, purring* *gently strokes Halo*

Ur cat seems to like me. *smiles*

angel_wings2010
*Halo meowed softly and sniffed Ray again, her whiskers gently rubbing against his skin. Angel giggled* yes... Halo's taken a liking to you Ray. She usually doesn't do that, you're pretty lucky she liked you right away

Rignite
No, I'm calling the other person I mentioned besides you a moron.

-.-;;

Quit friggen kidding yourselves. What you all do isn't roleplaying, it's a pathetic excuse for chatting. Go download Furcadia if you want to do that, or better yet, just get AIM or something.

Vathu
HAH you didnt type it right... "MORON" it's -.-' <------retard ^.^

Beast_Within
*Halo meowed softly and sniffed Ray again, her whiskers gently rubbing against his skin. Angel giggled* yes... Halo's taken a liking to you Ray. She usually doesn't do that, you're pretty lucky she liked you right away (everyone ignore Rignite) evil face
*laughs, still stroking Halo*

Well, either cats like me, or this cat senses somethin about me

angel_wings2010
*Angel's smile widened* do you have any powers Ray? *Halo was still rubbing up against Ray and purring*

Vathu
ok i have to go though...

angel_wings2010

Beast_Within
*Angel's smile widened* do you have any powers Ray? *Halo was still rubbing up against Ray and purring* any powers? any powers?!! watch this!

*changes into a gorilla, then back*

im a decendant, of the changlings cool

angel_wings2010
*Angel's eyes widened and she gasped* omg! that's so cool!!!!!! *she smiled again. Halo purred happily, not fazed at all by Ray's transformation*

Beast_Within
*Angel's eyes widened and she gasped* omg! that's so cool!!!!!! *she smiled again. Halo purred happily, not fazed at all by Ray's transformation* *strokes Halo, and grins*

ya, and im lucky. hardly any of us left out there

angel_wings2010
*Angel blinked and her smile vanished* why's that?

angel_wings2010
*Angel blinked and her smile vanished* why's that? *Halo continued to purr as Ray stroked her*

angel_wings2010

Beast_Within
*Angel blinked and her smile vanished* why's that? *Halo continued to purr as Ray stroked her* because...most of us got wiped out during a battle...only a few of us survived

angel_wings2010
*Angel's wings lowered* i'm sorry to hear that... *Halo meowed and rubbed against Ray's face, trying to cheer him up*

Beast_Within
ah, its ok....atleast i have friends

Demoxian
"Uhhhh...Hello? I saw a big "T" in the middle of town and I just wanted to know what it was... Is anyone here?"

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Demoxian
"Uhhhh...Hello? I saw a big "T" in the middle of town and I just wanted to know what it was... Is anyone here?" this my friend, is the Titans Tower. And we're, the Teen Titans! My name's Ray, how can i help you?

Demoxian
"OH!! Hi I'm Demoxian."

Name: Demoxian
Race: Human
Personality: Mysterious ( to you atleast) is very "Hot Tempered" at times...... Chaotic, Neutral status..... enjoys chaos
Appearance: Silver eyes with a shaved head and tan skin.... has red cape with black pauldrons and a black shirt. has heavy silver gauntlets on with switch blades attached. black boots and thick black traveling pants.
Abilities: Master Pyrokinetic and and can do about anything with fire, as well as creating it out of nothing.

Rignite
Ignoring a problem never fixes it, it only strengthens the fact of how foolish and idiotic one is.

Demoxian
True

SilentWolf
A young girl walks through the city's streets. She wears a baggy black hoodie with hte hood pulled over her head, hiding most of her face. Her jeans are torn horribly at the knee and in other random places. She looks like she just walked out of a fight.

Demoxian
Needlessly staying on one subject and not doing anything to try and fix the problem also strengthens the fact of how foolish and idiotic one is.

Demoxian
So I say we fix it. How do you think we should, Rignite?

Rignite
Rignite grinned and nodded to Demoxian, resting to his right hand on blade's hilt and giving a cockeyed look to the maggots. He chuckled quite evilly, the wild dirty blonde hair of his bounced a bit.

"I say...we dispose of this filth..." An inforgetable sneer crossed his face as his hand gripped the blade's hilt now. "Worms, either make the first move, or suffer greatly!"

Rignite
Rignite frowned.

"How sad, seems like it is past all the children's bedtime..."

Lord Follen
Name: Lord Follen
Race: Ancient elf from Azarath
Appearance: has a dark green cloak and a crystal shard hood always shrouds facial features.
Powers of the purest sunlight and little healing powers
Back-round: ~Just see most of my bio~
Interests: Plants and HERBS!!!!

~oh and for the record Riginite you may be Witty but you dont have the creativity or writing power to create a really good story miffed ~

*a flash of light strikes the ground from the sun and a young elf walks out in a daze from the sudden travel*

Rignite

Lord Follen
~Fine by me then go right ahead~ wacko

~Your not one to speak when your not trite yourself all i have see you use to defend yourself is the word moron in any tense of the word~

lobonikko
tumar intered the Tower
"Honey, I'm Home!"
whispers "man, i love saying that."

Lord Follen
*walks to the tower door and knocks*

angel_wings2010
*Angel walked into the tower after a day of shopping in the market* Hello? anyone here?

Lord Follen
"Hello who are you?"
*gets up from the couch*

angel_wings2010
*Angel looked at the stranger and blinked* uh... my name's Angel, i came here last night and you are whom?

Vathu
....i thought you were at the door ...

Lord Follen
~No i let my self in i didnt feel like typing it~
"Im lord Follen pleased to meet you"

angel_wings2010
*Angel smiled and held out her hand. Her cat, Halo, jumped on Follen's shoulder and sniffed him out. She didn't want anyone evil to touch her master. He passed inspection and she rubbed her head against his cheek, purring*

Lord Follen
"Awww your cat is so cute and cuddly" *Pets Halo*

angel_wings2010
*Halo purred louder and soon it sounded like the poor cat was going to choke on her own purrs. Angel giggled* don't fall for the cute act... she has her "moments" *Halo meowed her opposite opinion to what Angel said and looked at Follen with huge, cute eyes ((like Puss N' Boots sorta thing))*

Lord Follen
"Oh i have that some times. You can tell its me when the air starts to get really cold"

angel_wings2010
*Angel nodded and her wings spread out as she stretched. The wings measured a good 9 feet when she stretched them out like that. Soon after she folded them back so they only looked 4 feet... she didn't want to cause "too" much attention*

Beast_Within
*walks into the tower carrying a bass guitar*

yes, another guitar to add to my collection stick out tongue

Lord Follen
"I start to freez water when that happens"

Beast_Within
*puts guitar in my room*

Lord Follen
~do you love the guitar?~

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Lord Follen
~do you love the guitar?~ ~dude, I was born to play it!~

Lord Follen
~OH laughing out loud ~

*Sees person with a guitar and walks over to him *
"hey whats your name?"

Beast_Within
~OH laughing out loud ~

*Sees person with a guitar and walks over to him *
"hey whats your name?" *turns around*

My name's Ray, wats urs?

Lord Follen
"Im Lord Follen nice to meet you"

~now i must go!!~

SilentWolf
She continues to walk down the lonley streets, ignoring people that looked at her in strange ways. Once or twice a dog would start barking madly at her, but a sharp glare would silence them.

Lord Follen
*Walks to the roof and stairs out into the sky*

Beast_Within
"Im Lord Follen nice to meet you"

~now i must go!!~ Well, Follen, i got a feeling we'l be good friends wink

angel_wings2010
*Angel walked into the tower with Halo, in her larger form by her side. Angel had a backpack over her shoulder that she had been hiding under a bridge*

Beast_Within
*Angel walked into the tower with Halo, in her larger form by her side. Angel had a backpack over her shoulder that she had been hiding under a bridge* *jumps onto the couch*

angel_wings2010
*Angel blinked and smiled* hello Ray! uh... what are you doing?

Beast_Within
*Angel blinked and smiled* hello Ray! uh... what are you doing? about to watch tv...y?

angel_wings2010
*Angel shook her head* nevermind... can i watch with you?

Beast_Within
*Angel shook her head* nevermind... can i watch with you? sure

*picks up remote*

angel_wings2010
*Angel smiled and sat down next to him on the couch. Halo turned into her smaller form and sat on Ray's lap, purring and curled up into a ball*

Beast_Within
*Angel smiled and sat down next to him on the couch. Halo turned into her smaller form and sat on Ray's lap, purring and curled up into a ball* *strokes Halo, while looking for a channel*

angel_wings2010
*Angel mindlessly stared at the tv, lost in her own thoughts. Halo was enjoying herself on Ray's lap, purring like a motor*

Beast_Within
*Angel mindlessly stared at the tv, lost in her own thoughts. Halo was enjoying herself on Ray's lap, purring like a motor* *finds a channel*

finnaly, i've been wanting to watch this show for ages!

angel_wings2010
*Angel blinked* what is it? *Angel had never seen this show before*

Beast_Within
*Angel blinked* what is it? *Angel had never seen this show before* *drools*

Clash Of the Planets....drool

angel_wings2010
*Angel watched it with Ray... she didn't understand it but tried to. Halo was curled up in her ball of fur, sleeping peacefully on Ray's lap*

Beast_Within

*Angel watched it with Ray... she didn't understand it but tried to. Halo was curled up in her ball of fur, sleeping peacefully on Ray's lap* *drools more* laughing drool

angel_wings2010
*Angel looked at Ray* uh... Ray you're drooling

Beast_Within
*Angel looked at Ray* uh... Ray you're drooling *blinks*

WAA!

*wipes drool off, and blushes*

angel_wings2010
*Angel giggled* hey want some popcorn?

Beast_Within
*Angel giggled* hey want some popcorn? *eyes go wide*

sure!

angel_wings2010
*Angel laughed again and went to the kitchen. She got a popcorn packet out and put it in the microwave. Angel drummed her fingers on the counter and watched the packet slowly rise as the kernels popped inside. Once done she poured the popcorn in a bowl and put some melted butter and salt on it* here you are *Angel walked back to the couch and handed BB the bowl*

Beast_Within
*Angel laughed again and went to the kitchen. She got a popcorn packet out and put it in the microwave. Angel drummed her fingers on the counter and watched the packet slowly rise as the kernels popped inside. Once done she poured the popcorn in a bowl and put some melted butter and salt on it* here you are *Angel walked back to the couch and handed BB the bowl* *pops some popcorn into my mouth*

mmmm...delicious...

angel_wings2010
*Angel smiled* thank you *She watched the movie and casually reached into the bowl of popcorn and ate some while her eyes were glued on the screen*

Beast_Within
*Angel smiled* thank you *She watched the movie and casually reached into the bowl of popcorn and ate some while her eyes were glued on the screen* *eyes go wide at the saber battle*

this...is the greatest movie of all time...

angel_wings2010
*Angel giggled* you're really into this move aren't you?

Beast_Within
*Angel giggled* you're really into this move aren't you? *nods*

yep....and i mnot the only 1..there are thousands of ppl who have seen this movie

Lord Follen
Originally posted by Beast_Within
Well, Follen, i got a feeling we'l be good friends wink

"Me too"
~any sign of Him?~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>