does the public have a clue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

12345m
today i went to a star wars convetion , althouh only about 1000 people were ther only 4 or 5 of them new about episode 3 and some guy had some pics of it on the wall and they did'nt know what movie it was from

dose the public have a clue?

Padmé Amidala
The general public, no not yet--- most people dont find out about new movies until they see trailers etc on TV

Morridini
Do u mean that 995 of the people at a Star Wars convention didn't know that Revenge of the Sith is coming?

Padmé Amidala
hahahaha

12345m
but the thing was some of these people were very big star wars fans and they thought ROTS came out next year laughing

Padmé Amidala
Maybe they still think its 2004, poor souls lol

Morridini

Cascador
What convention was it? I visit a lot of convention even outside my country

12345m
Oliver Ford Davies (SIO BIBBLE) confiermed he was in rots in a short clip when i asked him

it was in devon

PVS
not to be a spelling nazi, but its "DOES the public have a clue?"

Jedi Priestess
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If THAT isnt the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is PVS! hysterical

Cascador
Originally posted by PVS
not to be a spelling nazi, but its "DOES the public have a clue?"

We all make mistake...look at Awain...and look at you who said Jedi's... mad J/K!

12345m
one person new about it though fo sure

PVS
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If THAT isnt the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is PVS! hysterical

you forgot to add the appropriate commas and hyphen. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
How can they NOT know about it confused

Padmé Amidala
Ill informed I guess messed Or from other planets?

Obiwalker08
you mean they didnt know it was comming out or just not the title...

Anakin2Vader
I think if your a real fan you at least know its coming .... but my brother has been completely spoiler free and when he saw this trailer he was blown away and thought it looked incredible.... he is alot older than me and was a huge OT fan but was really disappointed with Ep1 and 2....

so what I'm saying is that I don't think the general public knows what is coming as far as how dark, and in my opinion, how incredible this movie looks ....but they will soon know, I'm sure the marketing machine is getting ready to roll out with almost two months to go now

Padmé Amidala
One of my brothers knows nothing of ROTS, he refuses to watch the trailers etc. He wants to be spoiler free until the day he sees it. Im jealous lol

Obiwalker08
i wish i was spoiler free

Padmé Amidala
Me too, but I just cant resist it lol

Insomnia
I watch the webdocs and trailers, surely those don't give away too much?

Padmé Amidala
No not really

Lord Tyrant
They all know, My dad dosen't watch Star Wars, but he knew that it might be PG-13.

cylob49
A lot of the general public still dont realise these movies are prequels AND those who do realise they dont take place after Jedi are totally lost or dont get it.

Uber_God
Originally posted by cylob49
A lot of the general public still dont realise these movies are prequels AND those who do realise they dont take place after Jedi are totally lost or dont get it.

the whole episode IV-V-VI and episode I-II-III seems to be lost with some people.

glad i saw it as I-II-IV-V-VI
and not the other way

cylob49
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
I think if your a real fan you at least know its coming .... but my brother has been completely spoiler free and when he saw this trailer he was blown away and thought it looked incredible.... he is alot older than me and was a huge OT fan but was really disappointed with Ep1 and 2....

Well a few freinds have seen the trailer and i got the phone calls from them asking all kinds of questions about it
they are casual fans and were very impressed.
My gf whos more into SATC than SW said it had the vibe of a horror flick and was very impressed..tho she was less impressed by the fact i kept playing the trailer at ten minuite intervals fri thru sat.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah man, I was shocked by the violence in Episode3, but in a good kind of way and felt sad, yet ****ing awesome satisfied!
I had my wife on msn with cam and she was blown away, I could see the sadness in her eyes as she knows the fate of The Jedi and Anakin(And she's a fan since she met me. Before that, she'd never seen SW).

This movie is gonna do credit big time to the OT, which I grew up with in the early 80's and I have been a seriously crazy fan eversince!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.