iron man vs spider-man/captain america/wolverine/daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Ok, we have the famous topic about spider-man vs cap, wolvie and devil, but could iron man beat all of them together? I think that iron man could beat any of them alone, but together it would be more difficult for him, what do you think?

Scoobless
lol....... as a participator in said "spider-man vs cap, wolvie and devil" thread, i would have to say........ Iron Man could take them all
all he has to do is stay in the air, use his sonics to disorientate everyone then repulsor them or use missiles.......with his armours durability and force fields none of these guys could hurt him

Jimmy Buggs
every person ironman is fighting has hightend sences , I think they could avoid missels in one way or another. cap has his sheild, spidey can use spider scence and his webing, wolvie can take an inderect hit or two, dare devil would hear him press the button an be able to dodge or something they would take iron man down.

Scoobless
no chance, Iron Man has nukes for cripes sake and his computerised targeting is too good for people of peak human speed to dodge, which means DD is screwed straight away, SM can dodge, Wolvy can take a hit and Cap has his shield....... DD gets fried first thing, then the sonics put them all down leaving IM to mop up......
even if he didn't start out like this they still can't hurt him

deathclock
Iron Man, with relative ease.

Gryn Jabar
Ironman is ****ed with a ten foot pole.

jinzin
it depends on if iron man can make safe enough distance between them and him, if not he's boned so bad.

Deadeyeus2
if Ironman is with in web shot of Spidey then he is screwed. Cap and Spidey can drag his arse down. As far as the sheilding, Wolverine already proved in Ultimate Marvel that he can take him out if he gets close. And DD would be there for moral support.

jinzin
moral support, laughing
maybe DD could be their to hurt Iron Man mentally,,,,like calling him out on his drinking habits.

LordFear
IM without question

Linkalicious
Iron Man would get ruined by these 4.

Captain America would figure out a scheme. Spiderman could swing around and annoy Iron Man for a while....eventually Wolverine opens him like a can of worms...

Does IM have the fire power to take out all four? You bet your ass...

Does he actually take out these 4? No way.

Mainstream
Iron man is out number even though he could nuke them all.cable

lightaxe
Originally posted by Deadeyeus2
if Ironman is with in web shot of Spidey then he is screwed. Cap and Spidey can drag his arse down. As far as the sheilding, Wolverine already proved in Ultimate Marvel that he can take him out if he gets close. And DD would be there for moral support.

i sincerly doubt spidey and cap can drag down iron man, you know how much speed that armor can get? Way too much for Spidey and Cap can drag.

LordFear
IM can mope the floor with them. No doubt. That armor could dish out so much threat that those four would look at each other and crap there tights. You gotta be joking. These dudes have no chance in hell. There is nothing, no possible scenario to present to support a valid argument otherwise.

LordFear
Sonic disruptors would knock all four of them cold being that all of them have enhanced senses. That works in their disadvantage. DD given time would seriously be more affected than the rest. Then down to three. IM has fought with Cap for so long that he would know what Cap would tend to do but probably take him out first or get him occupied because Cap also has intel on IM and might be a problem. Occupy Cap with smart bombs. IM knows Logan to some extent and knows how deadly the claws are therefore would stay out of range. Spidey would be doing acrobatics all around IM but as long ast his sensors keep a lock on Spidey then he can't get the drop on him. Pure brute strength and tht would take Logan a minute to recover. His strength is way up there. It would come down between Spidey and Cap.

Linkalicious
scenario:

Iron Man concentrates his attacks on Daredevil and Captain America because as you've stated, one will be more highly affected than the other four, and the latter has essential intel that would help to bring him down.

During this time Spiderman...using his super strength, can throw Wolverine at Iron Man like a big adamantium spear.

IF..a big IF....If Wolverine lands...there's a more than decent change that he could do some legitament damage to Iron Man.

Not the best scenario....but a possibility. Keep track of four people is not a simple task.

who?-kid
Originally posted by LordFear
IM can mope the floor with them. No doubt. That armor could dish out so much threat that those four would look at each other and crap there tights. You gotta be joking. These dudes have no chance in hell. There is nothing, no possible scenario to present to support a valid argument otherwise.
Spider-Man once beat IM, he totally destroyed his armor with his bare hands.

Throw in Wolverine, DD and Captain America and Tony Stark has a good reason to start drinking again wink.

Scoobless
"Iron Man, Iron Man, does whatever an iron can
Squashes Logan, just like that, Flattens Rogers 'cos he's crap
Look out, here comes the Iron Man"

music

lol........ big grin Happy Dance

Scoobless
Originally posted by who?-kid
Spider-Man once beat IM, he totally destroyed his armor with his bare hands.

Throw in Wolverine, DD and Captain America and Tony Stark has a good reason to start drinking again wink.

that was IM 2020, with no shields, and who didn't really want to fight to start with........ i'm not saying spidey didn't beat the crap out of him but it was an inferior iron man........... which is weird considering he's from 15 years in the future........... maybe arno didn't inherit tony's cooler stuff

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
that was IM 2020, with no shields, and who didn't really want to fight to start with........ i'm not saying spidey didn't beat the crap out of him but it was an inferior iron man........... which is weird considering he's from 15 years in the future........... maybe arno didn't inherit tony's cooler stuff
Yeah I know, but hush, other people don't realize this wink .

jinzin
tsk tsk and you constantly brought that up in the spidey vs. trio debate.....lol, oh well.

anyways logan shows up to the fight with a keg a beer. Iron man gets distracted and the other 3 heroes jump him. Wolverine realizes there's a fight and goes to help dropping the keg. Ironman gets pummeled while he's crying out "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're wasting the beer!!!!!

LordFear
WHOKID I was gonna mention that by scoobles.
Arno is not an authentic representation of the true Stark.
So that scenario is out of the window.
As long as IM has his lock on system on all fours, he has a serious chance of winning. He will have to take out Cap because he is too much of a threat. The others he will have to use a little ingenuity and use all of his tactics as a strategist.

whobdamandog
I'd hardly call IM 2020 inferior..he took out blizzard with one blast in that issue, and has given a many others very difficult times...

whobdamandog
Lord oh Lord...what the hell have you been smoking..How can you seriously think that Cap will be a threat to Tony? The biggest threat would be SM...but if Tony was really trying to kill all three of these guys he probably could...he'd just have to fly up high and keep on blasting...and sadly...Wolvie/DD/and Cap would be the first to go...

Scoobless
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I'd hardly call IM 2020 inferior..he took out blizzard with one blast in that issue, and has given a many others very difficult times...

i meant he is inferior compared to current Iron Man not just inferior in general

dominic/wolf
wolvie all the way no won in this thread can stop him

Scoobless
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
wolvie all the way no won in this thread can stop him

lol........maybe you should look up who Iron Man is before you post any more of your hilarious comments

DigiMark007
There isn't a clear winner. Yes, either side "could" win the fight. The case has been made in this thread for both sides. SM might dismantle IM. SM might throw Wolvie into him. Cap might get a lucky throw with the shield while Tony isn't looking. Etc.

But say they fought 100 times, I'd feel confident saying Tony would win at least 50 times, probably more.

-DM

LordFear
Let me make myself clear again. Cap is the only real threat here because he knows IM intimately and knows his style of fighting. If Cap was to coordinate an attack with the rest he could concievably with his leadership take Stark out.That's the most serious threat like it or not the rest of your boys aren't gonna cut the mustard on their own.
As far as Blizzard I know the guy and I can hardly label him a powerhouse so please. Arno was an arrogant self diluted fool. Just cuz you are descendant of Stark doesn't mean you can fight like him

Quick Freeze
spidey can dodge anything IM throws at him, and daredevil comes pretty close. wolvie's claws can tear through his suite. with cap's leadership and closeness to IM (like lordfear said) there's no way IM comes out on top. spidey and wolvie can do it alone, and captain america makes it faster

Beyonder
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
spidey can dodge anything IM throws at him

Even sonics?

Iron Man kills them.

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by bakerboy
Ok, we have the famous topic about spider-man vs cap, wolvie and devil, but could iron man beat all of them together? I think that iron man could beat any of them alone, but together it would be more difficult for him, what do you think?

I missed this thread during my absence.

Bakerboy, I appreciate that you used my thread as an inspiration.

I am going with the idea that Ironman would win this match easily.

theflyxx
Iron Man stays in the air and uses sonics to disable each of them first before nuking them. If you want to go into further detail:

-DD will be a complete non-factor (especially after being hit by the sonics).
-Even if Wolverine were able to get in striking distance of IM, he wouldn't be able to penetrate the armor's forcefield with his claws. All of the posters above who stated that Wolvie would simply shred IM's armor are sadly mistaken. The claws would definitely shred the armor, but not when the armor's forcefield is up. Also, the armor's tractor beam (which utilizes magnetism) will negate the adamantium enhanced mutant.
-Spidey's strong, but not as strong as IM. Spidey will try to use his agility and quickness, but the armor's targeting system should take care of him after he becomes disoriented from the sonic emitter.
-Cap would be the most dangerous adversary due to his familiarity with Tony's fighting style. However, that goes both ways. Tony knows Cap's skills and tendencies too. Cap can't fly so Tony stays in the air and nukes Cap.

Iron Man wins.

Cosmo Kramer
I am not sure DareDevil would be out of the fight just like that. He lasted quite a while against Thor and the Hulk. Has been through hell, literally and defeated Dr. Doom and the Mauler.

Blair Wind
yea...but his greatest power is his greatest weakness (DD)... with the sonics going DD is nothing...and IM takes wolvie through magnetism...Cap is deadliest becuase of his knowledge of IM...and Spidy is most dangerous cuz of his powers but IM takes this by staying the air and taking them both out....the mans a walking, flying, tank......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.