Bush = Hitler!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XIA
I find some truth in what this website says sad

http://www.irelandsown.net/bushhitler.html

Capt_Fantastic
The basis for thgis argument is basically that both men have huge propaganda machines working for them. But, to draw such a comparisson, one has to remember that the politics of propaganda is nothing new for any modern president. Carl Rove is just as good as Goebbles in that respect, but the similaraties between the two men(Bush and Hitler) pretty much end there. A liar is a liar is a liar. Otherwise, Bush doesn't have the balls to do what Hitler did.

Lol...Hitler only had one testicle, you know.

Jackie Malfoy
sign03

KharmaDog
I hate bush and his administration's propaganda, lies and policies are nucking futz, but to compare him to hitler is a little over the top, in fact, it's a lot over the top.

KidRock
Originally posted by XIA
I find some truth in what this website says sad

http://www.irelandsown.net/bushhitler.html

If you find truth to what that says then i feel sorry for you.

DarthAJ
No you have it ALL wrong:

Emeperor Palpatine=Hitler

Emeperor is racist against Jedi and Hitler is racist against Jews. Both had to blame someone to get what they wanted: power. Bush doesn't compare to them. Who would he blame rednecks?(no offense) He is one. stick out tongue

Reborn Again
Originally posted by DarthAJ

Emeperor is racist against Jedi and Hitler is racist against Jews. Both had to blame someone to get what they wanted: power. Bush doesn't compare to them. Who would he blame rednecks?(no offense) He is one. stick out tongue

He blames Saddam for 9/11, thought it was false. Bush is power-hungry. The sooner he's out of office the better America will be.

XIA
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I hate bush and his administration's propaganda, lies and policies are nucking futz, but to compare him to hitler is a little over the top, in fact, it's a lot over the top.
BESIDES the fact hitler killed 6 million jews, bush didnt do that. no expression
but its only a matter of time! laughing out loud jk

Tptmanno1
Although Bush has some facist tendancys, Hitler is a VERY far stretch.
Hitler had speaking power for one...

XIA
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Although Bush has some facist tendancys, Hitler is a VERY far stretch.
Hitler had speaking power for one...
lmao laughing out loud
okay then, Benito Mussolini! big grin

Darth_Lucifer
Bush is a Bad man, but Hitlers was even worse. But Bush is very Trigger Happy, and one day somthing is going to go wrong...badly wrong!

XIA
Originally posted by Darth_Lucifer
Bush is a Bad man, but Hitlers was even worse. But Bush is very Trigger Happy, and one day somthing is going to go wrong...badly wrong!
I agree sad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by DarthAJ

Emeperor is racist against Jedi and Hitler is racist against Jews. Both had to blame someone to get what they wanted: power. Bush doesn't compare to them. Who would he blame rednecks?(no offense) He is one. stick out tongue coughnerdcough

XIA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
coughnerdcough
laughing laughing

KidRock
Originally posted by XIA
BESIDES the fact hitler killed 6 million jews, bush didnt do that. no expression
but its only a matter of time! laughing out loud jk

im glad you find it funny to joke about someone killing 6 million jews

Matrix_man
yeh its OTT to compare the guy to hitler, but i agree with the final three points about america breaking international laws and the consequences of such actions...

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by XIA
lmao laughing out loud
okay then, Benito Mussolini! big grin
DOes that mean we get to string him up by his heels and drag him behind a train???

XIA
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
DOes that mean we get to string him up by his heels and drag him behind a train???
when Nader comes to office, yes

PVS
the bush administration has very similar methods of brainwashing the public and controlling information in order to push forth his agenda. however, their goals are far different. thankfully bush doesnt have ethnic cleansing on his list of things to do...just good ol fashion world domination. so long as that is the case, bush does not EQUAL hitler.

sky shadow
ouch
but i hate bush

Darth Revan
Originally posted by KidRock

This coming from the same guy who said he'd move out of the country if a black, a female, a homosexual, or a member of any other minority were elected president. And that he wanted to be "the first kid on the block with a confirmed kill." Way to act like the caring, compassionate one, slugger.

KidRock
Originally posted by Darth Revan
This coming from the same guy who said he'd move out of the country if a black, a female, a homosexual, or a member of any other minority were elected president. And that he wanted to be "the first kid on the block with a confirmed kill." Way to act like the caring, compassionate one, slugger.

Are you stupid? Ever see the movie Full Metal Jacket? I said that quote one time and i actually quoted it from the movie yet you seem to use that one line against me in every thread. Good job your an idiot. Also where is the thread that said I would move out of the country? and also if I did say i would move out of the country if there was a minority is a bit different then thinking its funny to kill 6 million jews.

k got it junior? Or should I draw you a picture with crayons?

A4E
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
sign03

LOL i agree

yeah I agree

Ou Be Low hoo
The current comparison to Hitler is indeed a little off, but the direction Bush is trying to lead the world doesn't bode well for future comparisons...

Capt_Fantastic
Are you stupid? Ever see the movie Full Metal Jacket? I said that quote one time and i actually quoted it from the movie yet you seem to use that one line against me in every thread. Good job your an idiot. Also where is the thread that said I would move out of the country? and also if I did say i would move out of the country if there was a minority is a bit different then thinking its funny to kill 6 million jews.

I doubt he's ever tried to act like the caring or compassionate one in the situation. Hence the fact that he's names himself after an ignorant redneck.

It's fun to make comparisons between movies and real life, god knows I'm guilty of such. But, this isn't a movie we're talking about. As for you moving out of the country, I'm all for it. While you're at it...take Jackie with you. Shes about as useful as **** on bull. Great minds think alike, right?

Imperial_Samura
Hahaha. But generally I agree with the consensus here. I admit, quiet freely, that I don't like Bush. I don't like the way he acts, his opinions and so on. He strikes me as as a idiotic, power hungry fool that is to big for his boots. But that doesn't make him Hitler, and despite everything, I don't think he has done anything that bad, and probably never will. Bush might have a lot of flaws, but they in no way put him near Hitler, in any way.

Uber_God
Hilter brutally slaughtered jews
Bush accidentaly slaughtered iraqis

(in the many bombings to remove husseins sons)

but still i hate bush
he rigged the election
john kerry = better
+ feck the rednecks

eleveninches
I dont think Bush is quite in the same league as hitler, but his policies are exactly the sort of thing that led to Hitler allowing the holocaust, and the same sort of thing that caused genosides to happen all over the world.
THe US isnt quite there yet, but it will soon be that bad if it continues with it's current policies.

XIA
Originally posted by eleveninches
I dont think Bush is quite in the same league as hitler, but his policies are exactly the sort of thing that led to Hitler allowing the holocaust, and the same sort of thing that caused genosides to happen all over the world.
THe US isnt quite there yet, but it will soon be that bad if it continues with it's current policies.
exactly! rolling on floor laughing

A4E
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I doubt he's ever tried to act like the caring or compassionate one in the situation. Hence the fact that he's names himself after an ignorant redneck.

It's fun to make comparisons between movies and real life, god knows I'm guilty of such. But, this isn't a movie we're talking about. As for you moving out of the country, I'm all for it. While you're at it...take Jackie with you. Shes about as useful as **** on bull. Great minds think alike, right?

jackie's not at all that bad erm at least she actually laughs at stuff... and I highly doubt she's against as female being president or a black person
also I didnt know KidRock was a racist messed that really sucks

jaden101
anyone who compares Bush to Hilter needs their head examined

people criticise the US forces in iraq for killing civilians

yet i see no such criticism levied at the "insurrgents" who take families hostage and use then as shields

i see no criticism levied at the people who hanged a 10 year old boy from a street light just for talking to british soldiers who were on patrol in basra (i spoken to a person who witnessed this happen)

i see no criticism levied at the terrorist who force children to attack US troops with grenades while threatening to kill their families if they refuse

eleveninches
Im not saying that AH and GWB are similar, I'm saying that Hitler started to go wrong when he made similar decisions to what GWB is making now

A4E
well yes they have things in common... but of course Hitler's FAR FAR worse than GWB

eleveninches
I just hoppe GW doesnt go down that path.

The main difference between the 2 is that hitler hated the bankers and buissnessmen (most of whom were jewish, and were who hitler blamed for the defeat in WW1), whereas GW loves the bankers and buissnessmen, who keep him happy.

eleveninches
Their mindsets are rather similar, but hitler lived in different times, and was much more extreme than bush. Hitler did more than bush, even though he was doing the wrong things

A4E
Hitler didnt killed jews because he didnt like their race... thats something bush wont EVER do

eleveninches
No. He'll kill them because of their country. He wouldnt mind Arabs who are already american, but any arab in arabia is seen by him as a potential terrorrist.

Bush's (rather logical) solution to conflict in the middle east:
Kill all the people who live there in one bombing attack, and there will be no more conflict

PVS
people have such a knee jerk reaction when this case is presented.
without even thinking, they say "bush is NOTHING like hitler"
the false logic is that: if one answer is untrue, the exact opposite is therefore true.

as i stated, bush has made very similar methods through propaganda, controlling media, means of rallying support, and overall means of controlling the masses.

the BIG DIFFERENCE is their MOTIVES for using these tools for bullshitting us all.

here are some great sites which break down these common tools:
http://www.propagandacritic.com/
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Propaganda#References
http://home.att.net/~hugh2you/abm.html

these tools can win an election, start a war, or even end a race of people.
depends to what degree and for what purpose they are used. the purpose is clearly different, but the degree to shich bush applies these tools affects the entire globe drastically.

A4E
Please think about what you are saying!! yes they have common things... obviuously, but they are very not the same

PVS
i dont get it...are you replying to me?
if so, i clearly said i dont view them as equals.

i refuse however, to bow my head in shame for drawing such a comparison,
as if it's some truth we all know but dare not speak.

Imperial_Samura
I see what you are saying, and in a way I agree. They are not equals, but it is true they use similar tools (to a degree) to acheive their aims. Of course at this point in times Bush's aims, while not very good, don't match Hitler's. But still, it is sad to see that things could go wrong so quickly.

Linkalicious
Hitler: Germans > Jews

Bush: Freedom > No Freedom

Yah...I see the comparison.

Sadako of Girth
The 'Freedom' of American business maybe... That'll long be a debating point I suspect....

But the similarities in their method are apparent.
Hitler while, sure, he might have had a different goal, did indeed have a similar method with the propaganda, manipulation invoking religious support for political aim...to a different end sure. But a valid comparison remains....IMO. Both would also tolerate no dissent... Punishable by incarceration. And at least Hitler learned a few words of english.... stick out tongue

Other points worth considering are that Bush AND Daddy Bush are the same entity in regards to the fact that Bush Jr does seem to be a puppet
for the mechanism behind both Bushes...

Hitler's record is reviewable in its entirety right now because of the fact that history has passed by and been recorded...
Lets see how much history has to say about the complete Bush gang's
performance in say 20-30 yrs time.... I'll bet that there'll be way more ammo for the prosecution here than the defense...

(Also as a side point-It maybe old news now, but Bush Snr's dad was holding money for Hitler's Nazis in WW2... Nice scruples huh....? Doesn't exactly come across as a damning Bush condemnation of Hitler and his methods, now does it..? You may even argue from that, that Granddaddy Bush may have even been grateful for his Nazi-abetting business sad )

Just my tuppence worth....

WindDancer
sign03

Nicely put JM. thumb up

Imperial_Samura
Why does the lame smiley only have one eye?

finti
a laughable and stupid comparison

Sadako of Girth
For sure in the holocaust aspect.

Lemonade Whiz
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Why does the lame smiley only have one eye?

To make you ask that question

LOL

Imperial_Samura
Curse the subtle manipulation of the smiley maker!

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Curse the subtle manipulation of the smiley maker!

laughing

KidRock
Originally posted by A4E
jackie's not at all that bad erm at least she actually laughs at stuff... and I highly doubt she's against as female being president or a black person
also I didnt know KidRock was a racist messed that really sucks

off topic: im not a racist.. i have lots of black and spanish friends and one of my best friends is asian. Also I am not some gun carrying redneck from the south. I am a gun carrying redneck from the suburbs of new york, jk, thanks now carry on.

PVS
doubt anyone cares erm

btw, that statement about you wanting to be the first guy on your block to have a confirmed kill in iran, not even caring if, when, how, or why we would go to war with them...pretty racist if you ask me. you would gleefully accept the opportunity to kill a muslem...but you like asians, blacks, and latinos...so you're .....half a racist?

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
doubt anyone cares erm

btw, that statement about you wanting to be the first guy on your block to have a confirmed kill in iran, not even caring if, when, how, or why we would go to war with them...pretty racist if you ask me. you would gleefully accept the opportunity to kill a muslem...but you like asians, blacks, and latinos...so you're .....half a racist?

THE QUOTE.. IS FROM A MOVIE.. do you read threads? do you read ANYTHING at all? your post keeps dropping my IQ more and more.. it is a quote from a movie and it was a joke, I said it was a joke,more then once in many threads yet you still assume i am a racist from that comment. I said it because I knew people like you would freak out and go insane over a little comment. I am only racist against idiots like yourself.

PVS
so answer me this:
if you confess to just spilling out bullshit like that in a serious discussion, and wait till someone brings it up months later in a different thread to drop that weak excuse....why should anyone take ANYTHING you have to say seriously?

FeceMan
Bush has similar methods to what Hitler did...but I'm sure that many politicians have in the past. Comparing him to Hitler is like comparing... two not-like things.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
so answer me this:
if you confess to just spilling out bullshit like that in a serious discussion, and wait till someone brings it up months later in a different thread to drop that weak excuse....why should anyone take ANYTHING you have to say seriously?

It wasnt an excuse.. it was what I said in the thread when i first posted the comment. Go back and read it if you want, or dont, I could care less either way but I said the comment as a joke months ago and said it was a joke in the same thread yet people like you continue (for some insane reason) thinking it was the truth and that im a racist from that thread. W/e though I dont care if you take me seriously or not just dont be a stupid ass and take things out of context to make me look bad.

PVS

oh i see, so everyone must tiptoe around heavy issues...except for you?
btw, superb job in dodging my last question.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
people have such a knee jerk reaction when this case is presented.
without even thinking, they say "bush is NOTHING like hitler"
the false logic is that: if one answer is untrue, the exact opposite is therefore true.

as i stated, bush has made very similar methods through propaganda, controlling media, means of rallying support, and overall means of controlling the masses.

the BIG DIFFERENCE is their MOTIVES for using these tools for bullshitting us all.

here are some great sites which break down these common tools:
http://www.propagandacritic.com/
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Propaganda#References
http://home.att.net/~hugh2you/abm.html

these tools can win an election, start a war, or even end a race of people.
depends to what degree and for what purpose they are used. the purpose is clearly different, but the degree to shich bush applies these tools affects the entire globe drastically.

i understand your point but then the same comparison can be drawn up with any world leader throughout history as all them use the media and manipulate aspects of society to keep them in power...

but i dont think Bush manifests this in the way hitler did...hitlers method was to invoke hatred of a specific race or races...Bush doesn't do this...i have never seen bush try to turn people against islam...on the contrary it would seem that many people had knee jerk reactions after sept 11th...i myself witnessed and had to intervene in an attack on a muslim man at my work...it was the government that lead the way in ensuring that these were not common place events

the aspect of guantanamo bay and keeping people prisoner without trial is a very controvertial one...

but a couple of cases stand out as being rather bizzare in the case of UK citizens held in cuba

one of the detainees was found in afghanistan with an AK47 in his hand and holed up with a bunch of taliban...yet he states he was in afghanistan to "learn computing"....despite the fact that he lived in Britain...so who would go from Britain to Afghanistan to learn computing

these are the kind of cases of "innocent" people we have to take into consideration

Dreamer2222
I don't want to make n e enemies or n e thing but I am Pro Bush. I'm glad he won. If n e one would like to tell me their views or hear mine please pm me.

PVS
but you make a mistake here:

"-one of the detainees was found in afghanistan with an AK47 in his hand....
-these are the kind of cases of "innocent" people we have to take into consideration."

not a good deduction. one example does not speak for the lot. regardless though, america has broken the geneva convention with this crap, claiming some special priviledge in the same manner in which hitler did. after all, 'terrorists' cant be granted the same due process and representation as the rest of us, since they present an immediate danger....but wtf is a terrorist? i thought a terrorist was one who commits the crime. apparently now a terrorist is one suspected of having the will to commit a terrorist act.

in america we have a system of 'innocent until proven guilty'. because of such a system, many lable it as 'siding with the criminal' but the priority is on the protection of EVERYONE, over the punishment of the few. once that priority is switched backwards...and all legal counceling is denied....we have a mockery of justice...we have guantonimo bay.

and it is a concentration camp...lets call a spade a spade

PVS
and as far as methods of keeping people under control (a.k.a. bullshit),
yes i agree...every leader (unfortunately) must rely on tricking people into following them. the difference is in the magnitude of bullshit and the degree to which it affects the world.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
but you make a mistake here:

"-one of the detainees was found in afghanistan with an AK47 in his hand....
-these are the kind of cases of "innocent" people we have to take into consideration."

not a good deduction. one example does not speak for the lot. regardless though, america has broken the geneva convention with this crap, claiming some special priviledge in the same manner in which hitler did. after all, 'terrorists' cant be granted the same due process and representation as the rest of us, since they present an immediate danger....but wtf is a terrorist? i thought a terrorist was one who commits the crime. apparently no a terrorist is one suspected of having the will to commit a terrorist act.

in america we have a system of 'innocent until proven guilty'. because of such a system, many lable it as 'siding with the criminal' but tyhe priority is on the protection of EVERYONE, over the punishment of the few. once that priority is switched backwards...and all legal counceling is denied....we have guantonimo bay.

and it is a concentration camp...lets call a spade a spade

i understand what you are getting at and im a)not trying to say that one person represents all people at guantanamo and b) i dont think that guantanamo is the right solution

opinion seems to be black and white on the issue...one mindset thinks that guantanamo is wrong and that all its detainees are innocent and they should all be let go..the other mindset thinks that they are all guilty as sin and should remain caged up forever

neither of these is the case

there are undoubtadly dangerous people locked up in cuba and yes there are most likely people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time

what is a far more worrying concept with regards to human rights is the relatively unknown allegations that the US has been using private chartered planes to ferry guantanamo prisoners around the world to countries where torture of the worst kind is permited by US allies...namely egypt, saudi arabia and pakistan

the other argument on the US governments part i dont agree with is the way they use the fact that guantanamo bay isnt in the US as a way to deny constitutional rights to people

what i do think is wholly approriate however is that they are not granted "prisoner of war" status as many of them did not fight under the "rules of war" regarding uniform and country...they did not fight as soldiers then they do not get the same rights that combatants get
this may sound like a controvertial opinion but in reality it is in line with international law

as for the "concentration camp" analogy...while it is correct in terms of meaning , as in the terrorist suspects are concentrated into one area...i dont believe that the term is generally accepted in that way with regards to WWII...the term "concentration camp" is quite obviously used with respect to the gas chambers and ovens and mass extermination

so i dont think its a very appropriate analogy given the way the term is now embedded in psyche of the international community

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
opinion seems to be black and white on the issue...one mindset thinks that guantanamo is wrong and that all its detainees are innocent and they should all be let go..the other mindset thinks that they are all guilty as sin and should remain caged up forever

i dont think this is the case. i dont think its black and white at all. i dont think people against this system want EVERYONE set free. i just think (and i think most of the cons to this idea think) that they are entitled to basic human rights, which does not include being held in a prison camp indefinately where they may be routinely tortured (and they are) and recieve absolutely no legal counceling for reasons of 'national security' (of coarse).

what i do think is wholly approriate however is that they are not granted "prisoner of war" status as many of them did not fight under the "rules of war" regarding uniform and country...they did not fight as soldiers then they do not get the same rights that combatants get this may sound like a controvertial opinion but in reality it is in line with international law

im not sure that is accurate. i highly doubt that international law allows the taking of ones human rights under any circumstances. there are rules to war, yes(always broken) but a prisoner of war is just that regardless of whether or not they followed the rules before being captured.

as for the "concentration camp" analogy...while it is correct in terms of meaning , as in the terrorist suspects are concentrated into one area...i dont believe that the term is generally accepted in that way with regards to WWII...the term "concentration camp" is quite obviously used with respect to the gas chambers and ovens and mass extermination

so i dont think its a very appropriate analogy given the way the term is now embedded in psyche of the international community

why not? they are held there indefinately against international law and routinely tortured, and as was the case in abu graib-- killed. why should we not call it what it is? it is an act of evil on the part of a nation in which we have always thought to stand on a foundation of virtues. if it offends some people to hear it called that, i could care less. sometimes political correctness and sensativity only serve to hide the truth under a shroud of dull words.

speiderman
I think that we need to be careful here. We (United States) have some good things that we do. We give aid to countries for natural disasters. Hitler never did anything like that.

jaden101
you might want to have a read...it was also the subject of a recent BBC documentary

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0108-06.htm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1357699,00.html

http://www.usawatch.org/archives/cat_us_torture.html

again...many of the accusations of torture have come from detainees whos motives for making the allegations are questionable at best...particularly if they have previous resentment against the US...and even more so after being held in cuba

PVS
oh COME ON DUDE. you are actually going to deny it? we have proof of torture being used on prisoners of war in iraq. you are going to suggest to me with a straight face that this would not apply to guantanimo bay?

as for the articles, ill have to get to that later. im all read out

jaden101
i know of the torture of prisoners in abu graib and i wholly detest it...whether it is the actions of a few idiots (as suggested by the US government) of whether it is a matter of policy doesn't matter...its a disgrace...but in guantanamo to my knowledge there has been no proof os definite torture...only allegations

i will say this for the situation in iraq...i think it is wrong for frontline troops to be acting as prison guards...this was the case in the issue of UK troops torturing iraqi's...one minute they are fighting them...the next they are supposed to be looking after them

the job should have been set aside for either military police or some other more suitable solution should have been found because the situation was a bomb waiting to go off

i think that some equivalence of scale needs to be applied to the media coverage of the events in iraq also

massive..and i mean MASSIVE coverage was given to a woman smacking an iraqi in the head and pointing at his cock...where was the coverage of iraqi "troops" sawing off the heads of 11 asian hostages...where was the news coverage of them hacking a british woman to pieces with machettes...where was the news coverage of them stringing the charred corpses of american troops from bridges?

these things got no coverage whatsoever here in the UK (im sure you will inform me if it is a different case in the US)

PVS
you left out that prisoners were murdered. remember the smiling 'thumbs up' photos of troops gloating over corpses.

as far as the beheadings and other attrocities, we got plenty of coverage. thankfully they didnt air the videos in full graphic detail.
if that is the case though, i can see why you would be so anti-liberal, if the media over there is so obviously bias toward the left. if that is the case, it's shameful to say the least.

Darth Revan

I'm not going to waste my time explaining all that crap, because I have better things than to argue pointlessly with morons who deny everything anyone who disagrees with them says. I will ask, however, why is it that you always refer to me as "junior" or address me as a little kid? How old are YOU? 16? 17?

Oh, and it helps when you're calling someone an idiot to spell you're correctly. "Your" is a posessive. "You're" is a contraction of "you are." Idiot.

Imperial_Samura
I wonder if Hitler ever fore saw such a future? First Bush calls Iran, Iraq and Korea (three nations who really don't get on to begin with) the "Axis of Evil". Then in some ways one can draw similarities between Bush and Hitler...

PVS
not to mention that hitler used terrorism as an excuse to preemptively invade his neighbors, exploiting the bombing of the parliament building

speiderman
In my opinion I don't think there is the same connection between what people were forced to belive in Germany versus today when Americans are apathetic to current events.

Capt_Fantastic
You know, my righteous and humanitarian side says that torture is wrong, and should never happen. On top of that, people who engage in it should be punished accordingly. However, the deep down human in me says that these people are responsible for terrible acts of inhumanity against us, so torture away.

I know, I know Iraq was not responsible for 9/11....

speiderman
The thing is. What we did with Abu Garib furthered inflamed extremists as opposed to defeating them. The only thing that we got in return was more direct roadside bombings.

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You know, my righteous and humanitarian side says that torture is wrong, and should never happen. On top of that, people who engage in it should be punished accordingly. However, the deep down human in me says that these people are responsible for terrible acts of inhumanity against us, so torture away.

I know, I know Iraq was not responsible for 9/11....

you speak under the assumption that they are all terrorists.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
you speak under the assumption that they are all terrorists.

No no...I speak under the impression that both sides have a point of view. I understand that all of them are not terrorists. But I also like the tall buildings in my city. I admitted to a double standard. But, that was my point for the beginning. My point is that it's easy to become an ignorant American, as we are accused of being by most people in the world.

And getting information is getting information. But, that was my point.

Look, I don't agree with torture. But, I will say what I think, deep down. Despite the fact that I would never agree with it. Does that make me a hypocrit? Maybe..but I can deal with that.

lil bitchiness
Erm, of course the complete comparisson doesnt match because one claims he is a republican and the other openly stated that he is a dictator.

Propaganda wise they are in fact identical - and I think that can be seen from some of the replies seen in this thread.
Hitler gives an illusion to American people that they are ''free'' yet passes laws such as 'Patriotic Act' and people let him.
Hitler had such acts too.
Bush and Hitler both had the same principles - you are not allowed to speak up against your country as you automatically become Anti-American/Anti-German.

Now the huge differance here is that Hitler just eliminated such people, while Bush doesn't (or at least we hope he doesnt)

Another differance is that hitler acted in the name of ideology (no matter how crazy it was) while Bush acts in the name of oil and money - you decie which one is worse.

A friend of mine who happens to be originaly from Asia Minor (Arabia to be percise) was stopped at the New York airport because he missed the flight he was originaly supposed to go with because he was ill. The American government suspected he was a terrorst (working for microsoft???) so they stoped him.

The first thing they told him was ''You do understand that from this point on the human rights do not apply - you have surrended your rights to us'' or something to that effect. After all was clear he was free to board the plane - human rights surrendering? Another Hitler similarity.

The huge differance however is the ethnic cleansing Hitler did based on peoples skin colour, religion or creed, while Bush is killing people based on the oil security. Oh and Bush hasnt killed quite as many...
Bush also doesnt have camps where men, women and children are being gassed and tortured and all kinds of horrible things done to them - he has a prison, where soldiers do some terrible things to Iraqis. (obviously nowhere near as bad as Hitler and I hope nothing ever does!!)

So as we can see - while they are very different, they are in many aspects - similar.

So lets revise that they are same in that -

- they are both dictators - one openly so the other not.
- the propaganda and the principles are very similar.
- they both went/are going against international law
- they both violated human rights at some point - one way more than other however.

They are different in that -

-One was a nasty murderer who murdered for ideology and the other one is finishing what his dad begun and is wanting money and oil.
- One had contrencation camps cos he was a sick feck, the other just ha prisons where some dodgy stuff went on.

Different - but still similar.

Fire
they have some comparison but I think they are quite different.

Bush his Neo-liberalism doesn't agree too much with Hitler his National-Fascism

sk8stuff09
bush isnt much of a nazi, he's just an idiot......

FeceMan
Yeah, what the hell was up with him granting the illegals amnesty?

finti
actually here I fail to see the difference...........

Fire
Originally posted by FeceMan
Yeah, what the hell was up with him granting the illegals amnesty?

I have no idea what he did

eleveninches
Bush isnt really a bad person. He's just a stupid person who is easily controlled by others

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by eleveninches
Bush isnt really a bad person. He's just a stupid person who is easily controlled by others

Some would say that makes him a bad person. A willing pawn is still willing.

eleveninches
He just doesnt realise how easily he is being controlled by the corporate sector and by his daddy's friends.

room #99
Bush = Hitler. minus the Intellegence and influence of Hitler.

American army / Government = Nazi's

I once saw this video where an american solider enjoys killing a disarmed iraqi and saying it was fun and that he wants to do it again.. F*CKING BASTARD!!

FeceMan
Originally posted by room #99
Bush = Hitler. minus the Intellegence and influence of Hitler.

American army / Government = Nazi's

I once saw this video where an american solider enjoys killing a disarmed iraqi and saying it was fun and that he wants to do it again.. F*CKING BASTARD!!
Yep. Let's go kill us some Jews--yee-haw!

I wonder if the Iraqis ever say that they enjoy killing us?

jaden101

nah...they just scream ALLAH UAKBAR while sawing people's heads of with knives

finti
allah akhbar, and do they use steak knives since they saw with them?

jaden101
http://theknifeconnection.com/ProductImages/theknifeconnection_1780_4693588.gif

they tend to use these bad boys and on occasion they'll give it a good hacking with a machete

http://www.planethalflife.com/editor321/ns/weapon/knife/machete.jpg

WillKempsgirl
I LOVE BUSH YOU CAN HATE ME SHUN ME DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT I WILL STILL BE A BUSH SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

MAYBE U=HITLER , BUSH IS NOT KILLING ANYONE WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR INDEPENDENCE KERRY WOULD OF PULLED OUT THE TROOPS AND LET IN IRAQ'S COME IN AND PUT ALL THE WOMEN INTO SLAVERY! THINK ABOUT IT NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEONE HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad

WillKempsgirl

I'M JEWISH WE'VE BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND READY TO KICK ANYONE'S BUTT ANYDAY ANYTIME!

finti
so will those all natural people too big grin

you can start with kicking down the size on the letters in your replies

PVS
what a tool roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imperial_Samura
Wait... so the Iraqis were preparing to invade America with the aim of putting the women into slavery? My, if they could do that maybe I should have more respect for their abilities.

PVS
it funny how when people post supportive mesages for bush here...it sounds like the uneducated ranting of a 9 year old.

speiderman
In this case a thirteen year old.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
it funny how when people post supportive mesages for bush here...it sounds like the uneducated ranting of a 9 year old.

do i need to point the the hypocrisy in this post or will you just fix in and we can leave it at that?

PVS
do i need to point the the hypocrisy in this post or will you just fix in and we can leave it at that?

might i point out that random baiting is immature, thus the hypocritical accusation of a supposed hypocrisy...

BackFire
This whole thread is stupid and based on a bunch of bullshit that has no merrit.

PVS
well the very title gives that away BF. you know its weak when
you can tell its bullshit before even reading it.

BackFire
"Bush = Hitler"

Yeah, and Clinton = Ron Jeremy

PVS
bad analogy...since that second one is pretty accurate laughing out loud

BackFire
They're both the same type of analogy.

Bush is like hitler because they both use propoganda

Clinton is like Ron Jeremy because they both have had sex with women while at work.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
might i point out that random baiting is immature, thus the hypocritical accusation of a supposed hypocrisy...

wasn't baiting you...i just thought i'd point out that insulting someone elses intelligence isn't a great thing to do when you make spelling mistakes in the post

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/SPELLINGNAZI.gif

jaden101
your welcome big grin ...sieg heil

WillKempsgirl
You know everybody on this post(except me) are going agenst their country and if you don't like this country and the way BUSH is running it why don't you go live over in Iraq or Iran or Afganastan(?)

arabia

IceWithin
they never said they dont like AMERICA they hate BUSH
and y should they leave their homes?? it's bush who should leave

Mr Parker
The title of this thread is correct.Xia hit the nail right on the head with this thread title.The Bushs have an an evil agenda.George Bush knew all along the world trade center was going to be attacked and didnt lift a finger to try and stop it.The Bushs have long standing ties to the CIA and Bush Senior's dad helped put Hilter into power.Clinton and Nixon would be up there as people as evil as Hitler as well.

WillKempsgirl
HOW IS BUSH A KILLER? WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR INDEPENDINCE. I DON'T WANT TO BE A SLAVE TO A MAN. I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THOSE FRIGIN VAIL'S, OR ANY OTHER FRIGIN STUFF THEY HAVE TO DO!

WillKempsgirl
YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT WHY DON'T WE JUST SURRENDR TO: ENGLAND,JAPAN,IRQU,AFGANASTN(?), AND TO EVEY OTHER FIRGIN COUNTRY SO WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT!

Fishy
No you don't have to fight, how the hell should you fight? Fight against what?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by BackFire
"Bush = Hitler"

Yeah, and Clinton = Ron Jeremy

Clinton =Hitler!Now that makes more sence.jm smile

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by Fishy
No you don't have to fight, how the hell should you fight? Fight against what? FRIGIN WARS! WHAT DO YOU THINK I MENT!

KidRock
Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
You know everybody on this post(except me) are going agenst their country and if you don't like this country and the way BUSH is running it why don't you go live over in Iraq or Iran or Afganastan(?)

arabia

I was thinking of the nicest way possible to say this, but please shut the hell up and just leave this thread. You really dont know what you are talking about.

Mr Parker

errr no its not.as I said The Bush presidents,Clinton and Nixon,they have committed atrocitys as presidents that are right up there that equal hitlers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Clinton =Hitler!Now that makes more sence.jm smile

What the f**k?

Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
HOW IS BUSH A KILLER? WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR INDEPENDINCE. I DON'T WANT TO BE A SLAVE TO A MAN. I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THOSE FRIGIN VAIL'S, OR ANY OTHER FRIGIN STUFF THEY HAVE TO DO! Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT WHY DON'T WE JUST SURRENDR TO: ENGLAND,JAPAN,IRQU,AFGANASTN(?), AND TO EVEY OTHER FIRGIN COUNTRY SO WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT!

You might not know...or belive it...but there is no country that actually threatened your country really....actually quite on the contrary...you threaten other countries and their way of life....you go to them and say...."Hey, ****heads...we don't like what you do.....so we gonna bomb the shit out of you...and because we are not really allowed to do that...we just say we do that because we are threatened...whcih we of course are not" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yes two more things first its really not nice that you put England and Japan to the countries who "threaten" your freedom, and second....you know you don't need to spell everything that big...it just seems offensive and will get people to be angry at you.

KidRock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
errr no its not.as I said The Bush presidents,Clinton and Nixon,they have committed atrocitys as presidents that are right up there that equal hitlers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What atrocitys did Clinton and Bush do?

Bardock42

Actually it is far over the top...Hitler is not comparable to any of the leaders nowadays not even the worst (and Bush is not the worst).

I was thinking of the nicest way possible to say this, but please shut the hell up and just leave this thread. You really dont know what you are talking about.

Whoa I would have thought you would agree with her

KidRock
Originally posted by Bardock42
Actually it is far over the top...Hitler is not comparable to any of the leaders nowadays not even the worst (and Bush is not the worst).

Whoa I would have thought you would agree with her

Well I guess you were wrong. Like usual.

Bardock42
Well I guess you were wrong. Like usual.

Oh yes....oh yes mad...I'll prove you wrong right on the spot here.........you see.........2+2=5.....hahaha i did it....no wait...that's wrong...I'm wrong again.....BLAST

Fishy
Well i agree with the rest of you about WillKempsgirl don't use letters that big...

It just makes your posts annoying and ignorant, i don't even want to read them because just looking at them to me says you're an idiot that can't make a point and is just shouting

second of all start making a point, your not doing anybody a favour... People that think Bush is a Nazi or not are not helped by your posts.... Its just annoying... Either make a point and use some normal letters or its just annoying.

Anyways GWB being a Nazi is far fetched but it does have some similarity's the only difference is Hitler was the underdog the US isn't... Hitler could start a war, the US would die as soon as it would attack other great powers... Thats the problem with the WMD's of these days. One person dies everybody dies. And would people please stop using the Media argument....

Every politician has done that sinse Hitler, and everybody will...

BackFire
Bush isn't Hitler... good lord.

Mr Parker
What atrocitys did Clinton and Bush do?

I just stated that Bush Jr knew that 9/11 was going to happen.we know that because his staff informed him of the event while he was at a grade school reading a book to some kids within 30 minutes after it happened.After he was informed of it happeninghis response was-Yeah I know all about it.And instead of going into hysterics and freaking out like a normal person would,he calmly went back to readin the book to the kids as though it was an event that was no big deal.Not surprising since this is a guy whos grandfather helped put Hitler into power.

Clinton just like Nixon,started a war to divert attention from the Monica Lewinsky thing.same exact scheme Nixon used to divert everybodys attention from Watergate.Oh just start a war,doesnt matter if thousands of american lives are lost,just as long as it get them to focus on that instead of my scandal is all I care about.Plus Clinton has a body count thats in the several hundreds of people that knew about scandels of his he was involved in as governor of arkansas who later wound up as mysterious dead bodys.Vince Foster,Ron Brown,ect.the list is countless and gos on and on. Bush is not near as careless was in his way about going off and killing people that know about dirty scandals of his,thats why you hear much more about Clintons dead body counts than you do Bush.

Fishy
Bush his grandpa did not help Hitler into power. The league of nations made Hitler get power, they and Hitler nobody else

BackFire
I just stated that Bush Jr knew that 9/11 was going to happen.we know that because his staff informed him of the event while he was at a grade school reading a book to some kids within 30 minutes after it happened.After he was informed of it happeninghis response was-Yeah I know all about it.And instead of going into hysterics and freaking out like a normal person would,he calmly went back to readin the book to the kids as though it was an event that was no big deal.Not surprising since this is a guy whos grandfather helped put Hitler into power.

Clinton just like Nixon,started a war to divert attention from the Monica Lewinsky thing.same exact scheme Nixon used to divert everybodys attention from Watergate.Oh just start a war,doesnt matter if thousands of american lives are lost,just as long as it get them to focus on that instead of my scandal is all I care about.Plus Clinton has a body count thats in the several hundreds of people that knew about scandels of his he was involved in as governor of arkansas who later wound up as mysterious dead bodys.Vince Foster,Ron Brown,ect.the list is countless and gos on and on. Bush is not near as careless was in his way about going off and killing people that know about dirty scandals of his,thats why you hear much more about Clintons dead body counts than you do Bush.

Keep in mind everyone, these are baseless conspiracy theories that have no validity despite the fact that they're being represented as fact.

Mr Parker

There I hope that answers your question. big grin

Bardock42

KidRock
There I hope that answers your question. big grin

Now if you can show me some facts and sources backing up your 'theories'.. I would be happy.

and please dont use.. www.governmentconspiracytheories.com its not a reputable source roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fishy
And whitehouse.com is?

Mr Parker
Bush his grandpa did not help Hitler into power. The league of nations made Hitler get power, they and Hitler nobody else

Thats what you have been told in history at school.You got to remember though that school classes tell you that Lee Harvey Oswald alone shot kennedy.Now if you believe thats what really happened ,then I have some real estate property I want to sell you. big grin

The school systems are funded by the US government so naturally they are only going to tell you what they want you to hear.They wont show or tell you about the evidence that shows there wasnt a shread of evidence that proved Oswald had anything to do with it.

Bardock42
Well I am german and our school books are not funded by your government and I didn't hear that ever before either........plus there is another thing I really have to tell you people aboot...you know that whole vietnam thing....never happened....
Andd another thing you need to know that monica lewinsky is a little alien slug from pluto and just uses holograms to look like that fat ugly chick

Mr Parker
Now if you can show me some facts and sources backing up your 'theories'.. I would be happy.

and please dont use.. www.governmentconspiracytheories.com its not a reputable source roll eyes (sarcastic)

actually I have never heard of that site.But yeah you should look at these sites.

www.rumormillnews.com
www.rense.com
www.skolnicksreport.com
www.drudgereport.com
www.groundzero.com
www.4rie.com

I would especially reccomend skolnicksreport and drudge.those guys do amazingly good work.skolnick is a guy who has always been a guy who has always tried to clean up corruption in the courts and things like that.He's a good guy.He does an amazing job of documenting his stuff as well

I dont spend anywhere near as much time there as I should.I spend way too much of it here when I should be there because KMC as you well know,is too addicting. big grin

Fishy
thats what you have been told in history at school.You got to remember though that school classes tell you that Lee Harvey Oswald alone shot kennedy.Now if you believe thats what really happened ,then I have some real estate property I want to sell you. big grin

The school systems are funded by the Us government so naturally they are only going to tell you waht they want you to hear.They wont show or tell you about the evidence that shows there wasnt a shread of proof that proved Oswald had anything to do with it.

History classes tell me nothing of Kennedy, nor of the league of nations.. History classes are seriously lacking in this country only dealing with the 80 year war and the history of the Netherlands, you want more you need advanced classes sad . And the schools here are sure as hell not paid for by the US goverment...

And what does that guy have to do with the League of Nations and my point again?

IceWithin
Anyways... I think it's retarded to compare Bush to Hitler.
Is Bush a good president? In my opinion, NO.
But that doesn't make him Hitler for christ sakes, and not his ideology is not even similar.
I mean think about Holocoust, etc. Bush did start a horrible war, but he's not planning on taking over the world and killing all non-whites.
So, bottom line, I don't like Bush's actions however I don't think he's nearly as evil as Hitler, and anyone who seriously believes it, needs a reality check.

Fishy
Originally posted by IceWithin
Anyways... I think it's retarded to compare Bush to Hitler.
Is Bush a good president? In my opinion, NO.
But that doesn't make him Hitler for christ sakes, and not his ideology is not even similar.
I mean think about Holocoust, etc. Bush did start a horrible war, but he's not planning on taking over the world and killing all non-whites.
So, bottom line, I don't like Bush's actions however I don't think he's nearly as evil as Hitler, and anyone who seriously believes it, needs a reality check.

Non Aryans... Whites weren't good enough for Hitler... Which is IMO about the funniest thing about this Neo Nazi organisations not from Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark or Norway...

Their not Aryans... If hitler had his way they would be dead too, but thats Off Topic so hmm just ignore this post

Mr Parker
History classes tell me nothing of Kennedy, nor of the league of nations.. History classes are seriously lacking in this country only dealing with the 80 year war and the history of the Netherlands, you want more you need advanced classes sad . And the schools here are sure as hell not paid for by the US goverment...

And what does that guy have to do with the League of Nations and my point again?

Hmmm what guy are you referring to? and all I can tell you is you have not been reading the material is out there that goes into detail about all that stuff which is why I strongly suggest you look at the stuff I posted on thise links there.

Fishy
Hmmm what guy are you referring to? and all I can tell you is you have not been reading the material is out there that goes into detail about all that stuff which is why I strongly suggest you look at the stuff I posted on thise links there.

Oswald

And Material on what WW2 or the Kennedy assasination?

The first you would be very wrong, the second you would be right. Primarily because I really don't care about that.

Bardock42
Non Aryans... Whites weren't good enough for Hitler... Which is IMO about the funniest thing about this Neo Nazi organisations not from Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark or Norway...

Their not Aryans... If hitler had his way they would be dead too, but thats Off Topic so hmm just ignore this post

dark1365
Bush is way too rash. pissed

IceWithin

is there a difference between aryans and whites??
in fact Im not sure what aryans are erm

Fishy
is there a difference between aryans and whites??
in fact Im not sure what aryans are erm

Apparantly...

Aryans are white with blond hair blue eyes... And they are all from the Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Denmark or Sweden...

Thats basically it though, besides that no real big difference. And Hitler did not want Whites to be elliminated in his life time, he was one of them. But he wanted the Aryan race to be the only one left in less then a 1000 years

Bardock42

They wouldn't be dead...they would just be slaves yes

IceWithin
oh... but hitler wasnt blonde or had blue eyes... damn hypocrite

and how about blonde blue-eyed italians? what would happen to them?

Fishy
Originally posted by Bardock42
They wouldn't be dead...they would just be slaves yes

I'd rather be dead... Then again i'm an Aryan so i wouldn't really have any problems, but who cares about that now..

Fishy
oh... but hitler wasnt blonde or had blue eyes... damn hypocrite

and how about blonde blue-eyed italians? what would happen to them?

Hitler wasn't even from Germany and some say a quarter or an eight jew... Don't know if thats true however..

About the Italians, actually i'm not sure... I'd assume they would be killed or enslaved because they aren't Aryans but i really don't know for sure...

IceWithin
lol hitler was a HUGE racist eh?
living in those times luckily wouldnt be so hard for me either, I have light brown hair and grey eyes..
and well my family's from germany, and I recently discovered that most of my family were facists and many nazis.. freaked me out when I found out... but I dont care now Im a liberal democrat and damn proud of being one

Bardock42
Actually this Term Aryan is kind of Bullshit anyways since that is just some tribe thousands of years ago you can'T even count anyone as them anymore nowadays....white and blue eyed is just an ideal...and I think Hitler considered Brits a part of the Higher Race

Fishy
Didn't think so, but he could have... and yes Aryan is bullshit but it worked at the time...

And Ice about your grandparents being Nazi's your point being? If they were from Germany then you can pretty much bet they were yes... Almost everybody in Germany at that time was, nobody knew back then what we know now. They just had a leader in front of them that could speak and convince them to do what he wanted...

You can't blame them for being Nazi's or facists or jew haters or racists... It was hardly their fault

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>