in the beginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
Please be patient big grin

The first post of KMC eek! To think it all started from that cry

dave123
Originally posted by Raz
If you've seen the movie, or are waiting to see the movie, then please post you thoughts here.

there we go droolio

TOH
Fiat lux!

lil bitchiness
Thats after Raz merged the board with Killer Movies eek!

The very first post is lost in the old forum somewhere cry

Clovie
uh huh
it should be somewhere in SW section erm

Matrix_man
where is raz?

Clovie
in UK blink

Matrix_man
lol, thats not what i meant. i mean, does he still post and stuff?

SlipknoT
Sniff sniff

Storm
http://web.archive.org/web/20000116111339/http://www.episode-ii.co.uk/ and http://web.archive.org/web/20010630091452/http://pub5.ezboard.com/bepisodeiigalacticsenate

Matrix_man
how the **** did u convnice them to make u a mod dave?! laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

dave123
Originally posted by Matrix_man
how the **** did u convnice them to make u a mod dave?! laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud hehe.... shifty

TOH
OMG..the post number 666 !!! shock

Originally posted by Raz
I think the Jedi will know that there is another Sith out there, but not that he is Palpatine.
The Jedi are rumored to know Sidious as Sido-Dyas, something to do with the way the Kaminions speak.

My theory has been confirmed... confused

Clovie
lol, thats not what i meant. i mean, does he still post and stuff? of course he does
bu more 'stuff'
like reducing sig sizes messed

Matrix_man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=17905

teeheehee...u know how u always lose ur socks...i jus found mine! lol it was nice being raz for 17 minutes! shh dont tell him!

Clovie
laughing

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dave123
hehe.... shifty whistle

Matrix_man
i even stole his sig + avatar...but hes replaced them! sad
i jus noticed my location...ive been in the same place for the last year or so whistle

dave123
milla.... my propaganda adviser....

she also helped rig the votes eek!

Clovie
i jus noticed my location...ive been in the same place for the last year or so whistle and someone actually thought you were him? laughing

Matrix_man
yeh treehuggerjane was totally convinced...in more than one thread, she kept thinkin i was raz. others saw through it though....and to think, i spent so long hunting and persecuting socks embarrasment

oh well, we all need out 15 minutes wink

lil bitchiness
i jus noticed my location...ive been in the same place for the last year or so whistle You can have 80x80 avatar!! eek!

Clovie
yeh treehuggerjane was totally convinced...in more than one thread, she kept thinkin i was raz. others saw through it though....and to think, i spent so long hunting and persecuting socks embarrasment

oh well, we all need out 15 minutes wink i see

but some ppl are not easy to convice
some person belived i am an admin
and i didn't have bigger avy or anything laughing

Matrix_man
crap...ive lost my graphics program, so i cant make sigs or avatars anymore! sad

dave123
PAINT! eek!

Matrix_man
lol...and jus look at dave. youd never think in a million years that anyone would give him a position with the remotest shred of responsibility...but hes a mod!

no offence mate stick out tongue

TOH
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You can have 80x80 avatar!! eek!
You mean 85 x 85.. Right? confused

Matrix_man
paint?

PAINT?!

go wash your mouth out with soap young man

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by TOH
You mean 85 x 85.. Right? confused Yeah embarrasment

Clovie
lol...and jus look at dave. youd never think in a million years that anyone would give him a position with the remotest shred of responsibility...but hes a mod!

no offence mate stick out tongue actually spencey was quite probleable to being offred the job erm

dave123

no offence mate stick out tongue I MADE A MONKEY eek!

dave123
Originally posted by Clovie
actually spencey was quite probleable to being offred the job erm My first closure was so KICK ASS someone even made a congratulatory thread droolio

Matrix_man
actually spencey was quite probleable to being offred the job erm
I MADE A MONKEY eek!

i rest my case

Matrix_man
laughing out loud so anyway, wat thread do u mod? or are u jus a general mod?

dave123
laughing out loud so anyway, wat thread do u mod? or are u jus a general mod? Comp games....

go on, make some trouble.... I ****in dare ya stick out tongue

And just so you know, it was me that got the sub-forum added big grin AND the new quote system.... and some other kick ass stuff, too droolio

like the "#" key for smilies big grin

Clovie
My first closure was so KICK ASS someone even made a congratulatory thread droolio i didn't see it cry

dave123
i didn't see it cry J-threadmaker-Kozzy made it smile

Clovie
J-threadmaker-Kozzy made it smile link plz? cry

Matrix_man
lol well im gona go have a snack, then fall asleep in front of the tv. i guess i'll sleep easier knowin that dave is patrolling the threads of the nerd forum stick out tongue jk

nice being back. bye big grin

dave123
And I'll sleep easy knowing no trouble actually happens there happy

lil bitchiness
lol well im gona go have a snack, then fall asleep in front of the tv. i guess i'll sleep easier knowin that dave is patrolling the threads of the nerd forum stick out tongue jk

nice being back. bye big grin I hope its for good cry

Buh bye flirt1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.