Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
looks like qt is banging out another hit movie hopefully.

it stars: bruce willis,rosario dawson,jessica alba,mickey rourke,ellijah wood, bencio del toro,jamie king,brittany murphy,michael clark duncan, and some other people.

but its looks good and unique.

bigD4321
i think it looks really cool the way it is black and white with litle specks of color.

rox
yeah

Myth
QT has just a small role in this. So small that this probably should be moved to "Movie section" unless this thread is directed purely to QT's input and not the rest of the movie.

Anyway - I am excited for this. The 2nd trailer makes it look even better. I saw the first 3-5 minutes of it though and Josh Hartnet's acting was almost unbearable to watch. Hopefully he isn't in much of it.

MildPossession
Quentin Tarantino hasn't directed this film by the way Rox, he has only directed a small section of it.

I am a bit disappointed with some of the cast like Clive Owen and Josh.

rox
but he is aprt of it so guys leave it in this section. i think the movie will be good

T.M
this movie does look good yes

i will watch it for sure big grin

rox
i hope its interesting

periera
It looks really interesting. I think it will probably do pretty well.

rox
it should

LondonTown
I heard its partly directed by Frank Miller (the creator) it looks great.

rox
frank miller robert can't spell his last name and qt. i guess they each directed the portion of the film for the different stories

alic88
nick stahl is in it. i am looking forward to it

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Myth
QT has just a small role in this. So small that this probably should be moved to "Movie section" unless this thread is directed purely to QT's input and not the rest of the movie.

Actually, you can't really single out a guest director's influence on a movie, unless it were segmented, a la "Four Rooms". So, with that, you guys can visit the Comic Book Movie forums to follow up on the movie.

As you can see, this has just degenerated into another "Sin City" thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.