Stop being such whiny bitches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G

Orlando Bloom03
What www.something.com

HockeyHorror
my opinion on remakes....WE DONT NEED THEM!

seen it once and dont want to see it again just modified.

im done.

PissedOffGoalie
Michael Myers (the killer not the member) is gay!!

www.michael.myers.isgay.com

HockeyHorror
POG> stfu and stick to the topic.

PissedOffGoalie
F*** u HH

HockeyHorror
i dont **** with masculine girls

eekk

PissedOffGoalie
**** off im not the only girl here

ur gay

HockeyHorror
yo i got a gf smile

and when did i say ur the only girl here?

i just said ur ****ing masculine...do u even know what does that mean?!

PissedOffGoalie
i got a bf smile

and it means i act like a guy...well im a tomboy

HockeyHorror
then ur bf must be feminen

laughing out loud

PissedOffGoalie
nope he's a guy and there is nothing wrong w/ being a tomboy

HockeyHorror
did i ever say there is anything wrong with being a tomboy?

Freddy_vs_Jason
No fighting!! mad

HockeyHorror
stfu you oxymoron.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Watch your mouth!!

Something tells me HH likes to start fights roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
yo y u starting a fight...you just said no fighting...well my comment was RIGHT you are an oxymoron.

Mordecai
Yet you are whining about them whining about the movies which is far more pointless, it has nothing to do with you

Don't read the threads.

"Stop whining and be a man."

amlap
wait...POG is a girl... good lord

p.s.

i like remakes. they bring new ideas to olds stories.

BackFire
The fact of the matter is this: Remakes are generally unnecessary and do infact only taint the original. What's the point of remaking a movie that achieved everything it intended to perfectly? The answer: to make easy money. That is not a good reason however.

The example you gave is wrong. It is not the best TCM since the first. TCM two is way better then the remake. It's campy, funny, and gorier with alot less of that cheesy jump scare crap that run rampant in modern horror films. Jump scares were the only types of scares present in the remake of TCM and none of them were very good. There is nothing wrong with passing judgement on a movie before we have senen it. Everyone does it, anyone who says otherwise is lying. I passed judgement on the TCM remake, but I went to see it anyways, to see if I was correct in my assumption that it would suck. And while it wasn't terrible by any means, it was unnecessary and served no purpose.

On a side note, the Dawn of the Dead remake was very strong, and although not nearly as good as the original, is definately worth seeing. That would have been a much better example then the TCM remake which was nothing more the a mediocre horror film.

BackFire
Guys, knock off the name calling. Get back on topic.

Freddy_vs_Jason
HH, I wasn't fighting, its TRUE, you seem to like making enemies

Zilverz
HH was just keeping POG in line from making a worthless post totally unrelated to the topic. POG should be warned if you ask me.

Anyway, I made a big long post about remakes earlier .. but somehow it didnt post to this thread. He is a shorter version:

How much better can someone make a movie that is regaurded as Supreme? There isnt much room for improvement. That is why most remakes fail to be better than the original. They just have updated visual effects.

Freddy_vs_Jason
They should BOTH be warned yes

Evil Dead
STFU Backfire!

Quit whining and be a man!!!!!!!

laughing out loud God damn I crack myself up.........

botankus
LOL that's like every POG post!!

Oh, back to the topic? Remakes suck and I'm "man enough" to admit it.

wink

PissedOffGoalie
YES IM A GIRL

Dogbert
offtopic

PissedOffGoalie
and y the **** is ever1 making fun of me i didnt do anothing

BackFire
okie doke. If you guys can't behave then I'll just close the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.