"The Crimson Rivers" (Jean Reno)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I think MildPosession and I are fans of this one, anyone else? I was so lucky to have actually found it on DVD today, at the pawn shop no less, for $3.99! I literally did backflips!

For those of you unfamiliar with it, "Crimson Rivers" is something akin to an episode of "X Files", a dash of "CSI" and a whole lot of "Seven"-ish horror/suspense to round it out.

Synopsis from IMDB:

They forgot to mention, the killers trademark is to remove the hands and eyes of the victims, and the corpses in the movie reflect said method. It's realistically gory, indeed. The end is insane, and you would have never saw it coming. Love it.

MildPossession
Yes, I am a big fan of this film, still to see the sequel though, which has Jean Reno in, Cassel didn't take his role again unfortunately.

Anyone seen the sequel? any good?

I love the score music in this film, especially on the starting credits, I LOVE the starting credits following the car form aerial view, fabulous.

The setting of the film is just beautiful, all the mountains.

koolruningz
Yeah i enjoyed this movie to. I really liked the way that the 2 cops stories suddenly came together. I didnt pick the ending which is another reason to like this movie. Jean Reno is cool to, i've been a fan since Leon. thumb up

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by koolruningz
I didnt pick the ending which is another reason to like this movie.

Indeed. My friend had described it as being an ending straight out of "X-Files". I do believe the sequel is out this month as well. but I'll probably rent it first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.