D.N Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire_Alchemist
Wicked Anime! Im watching the third Episdoe on the internet as we speak!

Jace_Rave
Nice, I'm reading the manga. I got the first one a long time ago, then I stopped. I finally got the second one last week and read it. I'll get the rest of them on Wednesday. I'll prolly start dowloadign the anime online too.

Fire_Alchemist
... Finshed 5th episdoe "Double COoking"

Mad nice... Heh... Episode 4 was when Clad fought Dark the first time!

chibiruto
its ok i've only read the preview i got for free at sam goody
tu questions.
1)what the hell is up with the obstical corse in his house is he like in a diffrent dimension?
2)what the hell is that freaky cat thing?is it a mutant or a tenchi muyo rip off!

Fire_Alchemist
1)No, his mom made it for him to test him if his ready to turn into Dark, and steal that Maiden ruin.
2) Cat thing?

Flame Alchemist
...Just seen the last episode... It made my cry stick out tongue

BlackHatDefect
what happend? I have only read the end of the anime (they are supposed to be different)

Flame Alchemist
..*Spoilers! Be ware!*

Daisuke put on the cool suite, took a bicicle and began riding to the Black Wings, on the way Riku met him, they walked to the sunset and suddenly the earthquake started and Riku fell down, so Daisuke jumped after her, and not to fall turned into Dark, They explained everthing to Riku, she stayed behind, bla bla bla they defeated the white angel, and in the end Dark sacraficed himself, and Riku kissed Daisuke...

sai12
Well, that's a way of explaining it. Haha, well, its a great anime, that's all I have to say. Though I had to watch a very badly subbed version of it. Now that they're coming out with it on dvd with English dubs, I'm in heaven! The manga and the anime didn't seem too different....

sai12
Originally posted by Flame Alchemist
1)No, his mom made it for him to test him if his ready to turn into Dark, and steal that Maiden ruin.
2) Cat thing?

Cat thing? Its his pet/sidekick Wiz/Wits or whatever they like to call him. I've heard it so many different ways. He's the black wings of Dark. Pretty cool like guy, he even learns how to talk, kinda....

Flame Alchemist
His name is With, his the animal which turned into Daisuke when he got in trouble in cooking... My favorite episodes are 18, and 26.

sai12
Yeah, but read the manga, they call him Wiz or Wits. And the version of the show I watched (the one without dubs) said his name as Wiz. So I believe that it can be said many different ways. It has been so long since I've watched it, I couldn't name a fav episode. Though I can say that I loved it...a lot!

Flame Alchemist
Yeah... I really love it... I watched the english subbed one, the one they said "Kun" in the end of every freaken name stick out tongue Riku-Kun, Niwa-Kun... It was annoying stick out tongue But still, I really like it... Episode 18 is the one where Daisuke was still in that school island thing, and he had to go up to the ladies section to bring in the medicine of Risa...Remember?

Flame Alchemist
Heh... D.N in D.N ANgel means Daisuke Niwa right?

sai12
I thought it was something to do with the DNA of the two...I dunno...

That was just a guess at why it was called that...

Flame Alchemist
...But why? Their D.N.A Is different, once Daisuke turns into Dark, his look changes completely...

sai12
Its the family curse. And has something to do with the DNA of him when he turns 14. Every family member has been cursed starting at age 14 right? So its in their blood so to speak....

Flame Alchemist
...NOt every member of the family, only the male, remember there was the episode when it was Daisuke's mom birthday, and his mom told him that nobody wanted to marry her because she only wanted a son but not a daughter?

soundtrack
i just saw the first 2 episodes on comcast on demand about a week ago and d.n. angel is actually really good so far smile .

sai12
...NOt every member of the family, only the male, remember there was the episode when it was Daisuke's mom birthday, and his mom told him that nobody wanted to marry her because she only wanted a son but not a daughter?

Yeah yeah, I know it is only they guys...but you got my point right?

Guardian_Rikku
Originally posted by soundtrack
i just saw the first 2 episodes on comcast on demand about a week ago and d.n. angel is actually really good so far smile .

Same here, about an hour ago smile And right now i'm downloading 3-5, lol.

Teen Titan#1FAN
Great Show Watch it all

Flame Alchemist
Heh! If anybody has any questions, ask me or sai12, like the only D.N Angel geniuses herestick out tongue

sai12
Heh! If anybody has any questions, ask me or sai12, like the only D.N Angel geniuses herestick out tongue

*squeals*

I feel so honored! I was called a DNAngel genious! *does happy dance*

But yeah, what he said, if you have any question don't be afraid to ask. And I will be sure to answer them as best as I can!

Woot! I still can't believe it!

Flame Alchemist
But you can't still compare to my expertise of knowledge.

sai12
Didn't you just start watching the show not all that long ago? *giggle*

Though since you just did, your knowledge would be fresher and probably more accurate than mine, which is a few months old. *shrug*

Either way, it works out I suppose!!

Flame Alchemist
Actually not, a month ago I was up to episode 15 stick out tongue, And like you said, My memory is more accurate...stick out tongue

Dark Mousy
Just came back from college. Wassup everyone!

sai12
Now all you need is a DNAngel sig and you're all set!! smile

sai12
Originally posted by sai12
Now all you need is a DNAngel sig and you're all set!! smile

And you got one...awesome!

Guardian_Rikku
Made by me laughing out loud *downloaded 3 more episodes lol*

Dark Mousy
Heh.. I know! Anyway, I just started watching hack//sign. Got to the episode "Captured" Heh.. Crim is cool!

Guardian_Rikku
I havnt watched that in a long time.

sai12
OMG! You have seen the light! WOOT!

Originally posted by Dark Mousy
Heh.. I know! Anyway, I just started watching hack//sign. Got to the episode "Captured" Heh.. Crim is cool!

I love that show!! Though I'm sure anyone could have guessed that....

Was even thinking of watching it again here soon...

Dark Mousy
...What episode are you up to RIkku?

Guardian_Rikku
In which show?

Dark Mousy
No, in D.N Angel, which episode?

Did any of you see Rahxephon?

Guardian_Rikku
Episode 6. I have to download them. I saw 1 and 2 on TV but they dont change episodes often.

Dark Mousy
Woow... What channel?

Number 6 is "St.White memories" Right?

Guardian_Rikku
Its double cooking.

Its on Comcast On Demand.

Dark Mousy
Weird... I think its St.White memories... Im sure it is! Doulbe cooking is number 5...

Guardian_Rikku
Yea ur right. so what, I switched them stick out tongue Lol.

Dark Mousy
Ahh... St.White memories is a cute episode stick out tongue, No really.

Guardian_Rikku
It is smile The one with Dai's mom's bday? It was cute what Dark did laughing out loud

Dark Mousy
...That ribbon glowed! Cheating...

Guardian_Rikku
Cheating...?

sai12
What are you talking about? *blinks*

Dark Mousy
No ribbon could glow like that!

Guardian_Rikku
It's a show roll eyes (sarcastic) And no 14 year old boy could suddenly turn into a phantom theif.

Dark Mousy
Does anyone know where to download Fruits Basket episodes? Or atleast any anime episodes stick out tongue Just finished watching Spiral, and nothing to watch.

Guardian_Rikku
I use LimeWire...

Dark Mousy
LImeWIre? Whats that?

Guardian_Rikku
A downloading program thing.

Dark Mousy
Where can I download it?

Guardian_Rikku
limewire.com I think.

Dark Mousy
Hmm...

sai12
Hmm....

Whatcha thinking about? *giggles*

And a quick question: Risa or Riku? Which do you prefer?

Dark Mousy
Riku. Risa annoys me too much.

sai12
WOOT! Me too! Another question....

Do you watch it subbed or dubbed?

And if dubbed how can you stand those two!? Their voices, especially Risa's annoys me to death! Maybe that's why you don't like her...though I didnt' like her when she had a cute japanese voice either...*ponders*

Dark Mousy
I watched 1-24 Full AMerican Version, but 25 and 26 dubbed. BUt I really like how they say "Daisuke" stick out tongue

sai12
Eh, so you watched it all in English? *grin* Or did you watch 25 and 26 subbed?

Dark Mousy
I watched it all english except 25 and 26.

sai12
Another question....

Who else thinks its weird how Krad is white and Dark is black? Isn't Krad the evil one? (Dont' mind me if I spell is name wrong...I think its a K...*hangs head*

Dark Mousy
Yeah, but actually no stick out tongue. Dark is from the Phantom Dark side, The niwa family, the family of thieves. Krad is from the Satoshi family, the ones who can create incredible art works which the Niwa family always stole.

So if to think it like that, Dark should be the dark one. Plus, his name is dark stick out tongue

sai12
Yes, but what I mean is that Dark seems to be the "good guy" and Krad the "bad guy".....

sai12
OI!! The things I ask to keep this thread alive. *sighs*

Now this one is to the people who are reading the manga (I read books 1-3), is the manga developing differently than the anime? I know a few things were different between the manga and the anime when I read them. But I want to know if they go off from eachother more than just a few simple things. Of which, I wish I could read it and watch it. *sigh* Though that would be entirely too expensive. Hehe...

Dark Mousy
Heh... You know any sites where I could read the manga? I'm very interested in doing so.

sai12
You don't ever buy anything do ya?

Can't help you there, I always buy all my stuff. Dial up buddy....sucks!

Arael
it would be great if anyone would know a site or link for the manga or the anime.

sai12
Really, how? How can we expect companies to keep translatin manga and dubbing anime if we dont' buy what they're putting their money into? I swear, hardly a person on this site buys the anime/mangas.

I think this works the same for anything! If you like a band, buy their cd, dont' download it! How are they supposed to keep producing when they're not making all they possibly could? Same with books, movies, tv shows, and anime!

I buy and buy. I want to see anime keep up with the demand, but if enough people just rip it off...*screams*

Okay, I'm sorry, I don't mean to rant. Just here I am buying each DVD of DNAngel as it comes out, spending my hard earned MCDONALDS paychecks on it. I already own it all, in some crappily subbed version. But you know what, I'm gonna get it new, from ADV, so they can keep producing anime. Yeah, my contribution isn't helping much, but it helps a bit....

I just want to hear that some people do actually buy this stuff....It makes me sad to think...that you're not willing to support it. And I know not everyone has the money for it. Jeez, I don't have the money for it.

Okay, seriously, I'm done with my long winded rant. But it is a topic to be discussed.

I want to know if anyone actually owns a DVD or a manga of DNAngel?

Dark Mousy
How old are you? I'm going to turn 20 in April 24, and frankly, its hard to pay the rent for your apartment, save up for an engagement ring, and after all that, pay for Pace University college! I have a part time job 10P.M - 4P.M in the night, serving as a guy who delivers for a night restaurant.

sai12
I'm 19...

And I really am sorry for being harsh....but still. Not even one? *blinks*

Arael
well, I'm 17 and dude i don't know about you but I'm broke, if i had the money sure i would pay it and with pleasure but right now cash is hat i need and downloading anime or downloading the manga is all i can do, it may not be the best of ways to see it because as you all know it looks sometimes like crap.

sai12
Yes, well, I'm a high school student who works over 30 hours a week at McDonalds. I'm not saying it isn't....I know its exspensive! I know! I mean, I should know with all that I got by now. I pay bills too cell phone, home phone/internet, car insurance, and our propane. Even the water/utility bill sometimes. I...I'm sorry.

Dark Mousy
Dude... 19 and in highschool????? I graduated at 18...

sai12
Started late...*shrug*

Dark Mousy
Do you know whats the opening theme of D.N Angel called?

sai12
White Night-True Light by Shunichi Miyamoto

Woot! Owning the dvds was good for one thing I guess. Tee hee!

And yes, that is like an AWESOME song.

Dark Mousy
..Man! Where I can download it too stick out tongue

sai12
Well, my friend Downloaded it for me off Ares....

Dark Mousy
Ares???

sai12
Its like Kazaa or something. I dont' know, I don't own any downloading programs. But I usually just ask him to dl a song for me then send it over msn. *shrug* Sorry I can't be more helpful sad

sai12
Aww, its dying.....

Darksgurl#1
Has anyone seen the last episode?

Darksgurl#1
embarrasment I havn't seen it yt but I wanna on line!

Darksgurl#1
Is anyone here like sai1

Darksgurl#1
Can anyone help me? I wanna know if I can see the last episode online!
embarrasment eek!

Darksgurl#1
HELLO IF ANYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE! eek!HELLO IS ANYONE THERE! Happy Dance

sai12
Well, I guess I would be no help to you. I wouldn't know where to begin with downloading! Hehe, I'm sure if you could get Dark_Mousy to talk to ya, he would know. I am pretty sure he downloaded all the episodes....

Dark Mousy
Funnily enough, I do. stick out tongue

www.anime-xg.com

Thought its been down for three weeks already, I'm sure itt'l go up soon.
I have also seen the last episode.

Darksgurl#1
hi big grin angel

Darksgurl#1
u there

Darksgurl#1
Dark_Mousy? embarrasment

Darksgurl#1
Is anyone here?
sai12 ? Dark mousy

Darksgurl#1
Hello?

Dark Mousy
Yep here right now sup.

Darksgurl#1
Hey u there now???

Darksgurl#1
nm u

Darksgurl#1
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Darksgurl#1
how did you see the last show

Darksgurl#1
Hello?

Dark Mousy
Yes?

Dark Mousy
And I saw the last show. Eps 26, preety nice. Liked the ending.

sai12
Originally posted by Darksgurl#1
Hello?

Whoa girl! Calm down a bit. You're spamming our thread with your "hello's" and such! Just ask once wink Then send a PM or something. And you know that to see if someone is online, you look at the little lightbulb down on the bottom?

Dark Mousy
My B-Day is on April 24!!

FullMetalLover1
i like dnangel, stupid question: is krad gay? embarrasment

sai12
Is he gay? Well, I never got that impression.....not even once. *blinks*

Dark Mousy
...Why would you think his gay??? I mean, he tries to kill most of the men in D.N Angel stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey
does anyone know a site where you can download the manga and series of D.N.Angel???

Dark Mousy
Jesus christ... People! Just look back a few pages I posted everything!

Darksgurl#1
Hi

Darksgurl#1
you guys there

Darksgurl#1
:/

Darksgurl#1
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhh is anyone here?

Darksgurl#1
Hello Dark Mousy are you still there because it says you still r! Happy Dance

Dark Mousy
I was playing Devil May Cry 3.

Just got the Cerberus!! Yaaaa!

subaru_anime
HELLO, i need 2 know which is best drawn Dark ,Satoshi ,OR Daisuke, becase all the girals i asked said they all look like girls!?so what do u think!?

Dark Mousy
...Satoshi looks like a girl, Daisuke doesn;t, Dark doesn't.

sai12
I don't believe any of the guys look look like girls in this series. They all look like guys to me.....

But for people who don't understand how anime is drawn and such, might get the wrong idea from the drawings...

Dark Mousy
But Satoshi acts and looks like a girl!stick out tongue

sai12
Everyone is entitled to their opinion! *giggle*

Dark Mousy
Satushi is gay! Its not an opinion... Its more like a fact stick out tongue

He follows Daisuke everywhere! Even he came by to check on Daisuke when he was "Sick"

sai12
*sigh* Its an opinion. You do know that he was supposed to be the one getting Dark. And since he KNEW taht Daisuke was Dark, he kept an eye on him....Oh well...

And new sig already? Jeez.....

Dark Mousy
Watch me change my name in like a day stick out tongue.

So then

Satoshi is gay, but not with Daisuke, with Dark!

Now it even makes more sense.

sai12
.....I give up. *throws hands in the air*

Dark Mousy
Muhahaha...

Fear me!

D@nte
Wasssup... I'm back.

sai12
You change your name too much!!

And welcome back?

D@nte
Heh... Me and my bro do it alot.

My bro's john, He has two usernames right now DCLXI or something, and Lord Melkore....

And thanks. I was in chinastick out tongue
Kiddin kiddin...

clokey24
Hey,
Does neone kno where i can d/l the anime i mean other than the previously sed sites? (i've been and its not working..i dont kno y sad) I've read the manga but im dyin to watch the anime...plz help if u can.

Azerin
hi
really like DN angels but i can't find anywhere to download the episodes. id like to get the ones were Krad fights Dark. so can some1 please help me?
thanks

sai12
*cries*

Download download download..*weeps*

D-N-Angle-
where do u go to download dnangle episodes online?

D-N-Angle-
hi im new here but i dont care...

my friend is gona be soooooooo jealos because the website that she is a member of is all broken down not to mention it is for kingdomhearts...

evil face Happy Dance

FullMetalLover1
dark is hot

D-N-Angle-
TO FULLMETALLOVER1...

DARK IS SOOOOOOOOO NOT HOT...

HE IS A LOW LIFE SON OF S BILC H PERV...mad

sai12
Originally posted by FullMetalLover1
dark is hot

He is....I agree

Originally posted by D-N-Angle-
TO FULLMETALLOVER1...

DARK IS SOOOOOOOOO NOT HOT...

HE IS A LOW LIFE SON OF S BILC H PERV...mad

And what is your problem with him? Explain please? *smile*

D-N-Angle-
u want to know what his problem is...fine...u asked for it...

1)he LIKES 2 GIRLS (THE TWINS)
2)HE TRANSFORMS SOME TIMES WHEN NIWA DOSENT WANT TO
3)HE ACTS IKE HES "ALL THAT"
4)HE DOSENT LIKE NIWA VERY MUCH
5)HE KISSES GIRLS WITHOUT REASON...

NOW DO U GET MY POINT :MIFFED:

sai12
Okay, Miss Angle. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But you don't need to get so upset about it.

D-N-Angle-
thanks but i wasnt upset...

i was just really hyper...

IM NOT A MISS OR MRS... big grin

D-N-Angle-
r yal afraid to aswer after me????????????/ blink

sai12
You're a dude. That's cool. You do realize that your name is spelled Angle not Angel?

And if you are a guy...why are you considering Dark's hotness?

Azerin
so were is a place u can download episodes?

D-N-Angle-
yes i do realize that i spelled my name wrong

i think dark is a jerk and whenever i read or here some1 say he is hot my mind screems NO...still with me?...and i was real ticked of by my bro so i wanted to do something

u get it?=)

D-N-Angle-
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

U R ALL EATHER IN COLLAGE OR HIGH SCHOOL...WHY THE HELL R U STUCK ON SOME WEB SITE LIKE THIS AND THE SHOW D N ANGEL?????...

U R ALL GOING TO FREAK WHEN U HEAR HOW OLD I AM... stick out tongue laughing evil face

sai12
Let me guess, you're 10? Your behavior leads that way anyhow. And is there something wrong with people having interests and hobbies?

D-N-Angle-
no actually im 12

sai12
Oh, wow, I was wrong. How terrible. You still act like the child you are though wink

Happy to see that they teach you to type in school.

D-N-Angle-
IM NOT A KID AND U BETTER NOT CALL ME 1 LITTLE MISSY!!! mad

what do u mean "teach me to type in school"? blink

Stupid_Meroku
HI i am Angle's freind! u did spell it wrong stupid, its angel!

sai12 do u like HACK? i think that show is cute!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>