Anyone else having trouble with a certin moderator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GasPain
I know this is probably not the proper forum for this, but I am constantly being harassed by some Moderator calling himself Captain REX. Sure he has taken all the Nazi references out of his profile so he no longer looks evil, but he still is.

It is my right to post critical messages of others thoughts, view points or works. If they post in this or any other forum they open there thoughts up to criticism. You can not expect someone to post a picture and no matter how bad it is threaten to ban anyone who tells them it is trash.

Because you are a Mod Captain REX you are not necessarily smart. Here is a quote he sent me "Attacking people who just want to have a good time (like hazkid, trying to bring humor to the forums) is pointless and helps nothing. Refrain." I was attacking the works that he had posted. He was fishing for compliments and what people thought of his work. I let him know.

I responded to Mr. REX with a threat of a lawsuit against himself and the owners of this forum. His response was "I am a moderator, I have the right to tell you when to quit. You have freedom of speech until you start putting people down when they are just being humorous."

Apparently this Jack ASS has the right to limit my freedom of speech. One more order from REX to me and we will let the courts decide.

Peace,
jEFF

P.s. I am angry now so I will edit any grammer errors later. Bring it on REX

Velcro_Boy
umm not a good idea.erm

TheForceSupreme
We have the best mods around. Go post at TFN for a week and find out.

GasPain
What?

WindDancer
This has nothing to do with SW Episode III. Please use pm for these issues.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.