Who is the best BAD jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lomonduil
mine is Darth Maul. (love the double-bladed lightsaber)starwars

Darth_Janus
There are no bad Jedi. Only Sith and dead Jedi.

Bardock42
Tsss...Darth Janus
"There is no Death only the Force"

anyway I like Bane the most actually.

eleveninches
Dooku was a bad jedi.

SnakeEyes
Technically, the "bad Jedi" he is talking about could be Dark Jedi, which are just Jedi who crossed over to the Dark Side. True Sith are the ones that are Sith from birth, like Maul. So he should not be on this poll. And why is this in the versus forum?

Darth_Janus
True Sith are a race, not Zabrak, or so I'd thought.

eleveninches
I thought the sith were a religion, not a race. Sayin gthe sith is a race is like saying that the jews are a race

Darth_Janus
Totally different idea, there. The Sith were a race that came into contact with the first rogue Jedi and interbred with them, thus becoming one race. These ancient Sith created an empire and then vanished, or some such.

JC Denton
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Technically, the "bad Jedi" he is talking about could be Dark Jedi, which are just Jedi who crossed over to the Dark Side. True Sith are the ones that are Sith from birth, like Maul. So he should not be on this poll. And why is this in the versus forum?
None of those are dark jedi. Dark Jedi are Jedi who still fight and use the force like a Jedi, but tap into the darkside. Sith fight and use the force completely differently from Jedi.

SnakeEyes
Well according to Jedi Outcast, Desann is a Dark Jedi and he is definitely not just a Jedi who taps into the dark side. Desann is evil and classified as a Dark Jedi, because he was trained as a Jedi and went to the Academy, but chose to cross over to the Dark Side.

Dark Jedi= A Force user that has crossed over or fallen into the Dark Side.
Sith= A specific teaching/belief that involves and uses the Dark Side of the Force

Darth_Nefarus
damnit snake eyes, you beat me to it

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
damnit snake eyes, you beat me to it

wink stick out tongue

DCLXVI
Ugh....
The Sith were a race of beings that, as said above, came into contact with the first "Rogue Jedi", and they tought him their teachings of the Dark Side. However, this one and the followers that he would eventually have would make "Sithism" into more of a religion or sect, dwindling the Sith race into nothingness - they would eventually loose touch with their roots and become the Massassi.
Maul was not a "true Sith", (and neither was any Sith who was not of the "Sith" race), because in EU Literature, he was discovered by Palpatine/Sidious sometime before TPM, not trained from birth....
A Dark Jedi was a practitioner of the Dark Side of the Force, but that only: One who hated the Jedi Order and was essentially a "Sith", but not called by that title. A Dark Jedi fell from the Light, while most "Sith" did not ever connect with the Light Side.
By this grouping, we could say that Vader was both a Dark Jedi and a Sith Lord in one, having fallen from the Light Side of the Force and then being taught by Palpatine as a Sith.....

But why is this in the Versus Forum? confused

SnakeEyes
According to this book I read a long time ago, it said that DM was taken in by Palps as a baby though. So what I meant by true Sith is that he was not a Jedi first, or even a Force-user. So, technically he is not a TRUE Sith... but I think you get the idea.

Darth_Nefarus
The Sith and the Jedi are religious orders. The Sith are not a specific race, otherwise GL would have depicted it that way in the films.

and why is this in this forum?

Uber_God
Originally posted by Lomonduil
mine is Darth Maul. (love the double-bladed lightsaber)starwars

Maul was never a jedi.
at the end of ep1 yoda and mace talk about who was killed master or apprentice.

they might have been able to identify him if he was previously a jedi and not bothered with master or apprentice stuff.

Bardock42

Uber_God
um bane and quinlan vos?
who are they?

Bardock42
Bane is a Sith 1000 years before Yavin......Quinlan Vos is one of the Jedis during the Clone Wars....he might have gone to the dark side though.

Uber_God
EDIT: wrong thread

Bardock42
You or me What the f**k?

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
The Sith and the Jedi are religious orders. The Sith are not a specific race, otherwise GL would have depicted it that way in the films.

and why is this in this forum?

Well, you are mostly right. The Sith and the Jedi ARE religious orders. But there is also a species called the Sith that are not Force users or evil at all. But, if i remember correctly, that is how the Sith order got their name, because they took over the Sith planet or something.

jackstain
Ugh....
The Sith were a race of beings that, as said above, came into contact with the first "Rogue Jedi", and they tought him their teachings of the Dark Side. However, this one and the followers that he would eventually have would make "Sithism" into more of a religion or sect, dwindling the Sith race into nothingness - they would eventually loose touch with their roots and become the Massassi.
Maul was not a "true Sith", (and neither was any Sith who was not of the "Sith" race), because in EU Literature, he was discovered by Palpatine/Sidious sometime before TPM, not trained from birth....
A Dark Jedi was a practitioner of the Dark Side of the Force, but that only: One who hated the Jedi Order and was essentially a "Sith", but not called by that title. A Dark Jedi fell from the Light, while most "Sith" did not ever connect with the Light Side.
By this grouping, we could say that Vader was both a Dark Jedi and a Sith Lord in one, having fallen from the Light Side of the Force and then being taught by Palpatine as a Sith.....

But why is this in the Versus Forum?

good call cappin'

Darth Mantis
Tulak Hord.

Julie
Revan...assuming Revan went dark

Jedi_Snake
weren't the Sith species ruled by the Dark Lords of the Sith or something....and thats where the name Darth came from, DARk lord of the siTH....heh....what a history star wars has...so much to it...I'd say Darth Revan is my favorite.....maybe....or Darth Nihilus.....

Kun-ni Habeo
revan is my fav,but i voted vader cuz there isn't revan choice

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Jedi_Snake
weren't the Sith species ruled by the Dark Lords of the Sith or something....and thats where the name Darth came from, DARk lord of the siTH....heh....what a history star wars has...so much to it...I'd say Darth Revan is my favorite.....maybe....or Darth Nihilus.....

I read somewhere that it came from DARk FaTHer, because Vader was the first Darth seen and he was Luke's father.

Jedi_Snake
ooo...cool...another cool story....sounds interesting master....

Darth Revan33
I voted other for Darth Revan, but if I had to choose between the 3 there I would vote for Maul. And kudos to Snake Eyes for his accurate definitions of Dark Jedi and Sith Lords.

Darth_Janus
This thread is kinda pointless. It's about Dark Jedi. People like Nihilus, Maul, Sidious, and a few others don't qualify as dark jedi but are Sith.

Jedi_Snake
*throws everyone into the stargate* now that settles it!

Lord Mader
oh cmon its obviously vader look ho evil he is he killed so may jedi and he also like created EVIL. LIKE HE WANTED TO KILL HIS SON ALSO. The other jedi's like never act evil they act calm mostly. But when vader as anakin he as always making that evil face and those red evil eyes. I bet hen vader makes the KOOOOO PAAA sound he's not even breatthing i think he is laughing. It ould be funny if he as laughing though.

Darth_Janus
.... Right.

Darth_Nefarus
Janus, what do you think of Jorus C'baoth ( I can't spell) he's a dark Jedi that's exceptionally bad.

Darth_Janus
I don't know enough about him, honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.