m. bison vs cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BootlegBoys420
We be bootleg!!!
M. bison vs Captain America in an all out street fight to the end

We run these streets!!! mad

chilled monkey
Captain America, although it would be a tough fight.

eleveninches
If M-Bison has Psycho power, or if it is SHin Bison, then he wins. Otherwise, cap takes it

jinzin
Bison, cap's tough and his sheild slinging is one thing, but Bison is an entirely different animal. I doubt that caps sheild would even affect bison since Bison can take a full clip of bullets and just pushed them out of their indents with his psycho power. Bison can also teleport (or move so fast it seems like he can). Bison can hit cap 20 different ways without even having to make bodily contact. Cap's great and I give him all the credit in the world but here he's sorely outclassed. besides if bison attacks using his psycho crusher (not that he would even need to) cap can't even defend himself against it or hurt bison while Bison's using it.

long pig
who is bison? bio! bio i say!

eleveninches
laughing out loud
WHO IS BISON!!!!
Lol

Swanky-Tuna
M. Bison is a character from the game Street Fighter that spawned into what sounds like a god aweful comic about martial artists cutting mountains in half with their fingers and attacking with the wind and stupid crap like that.

long pig
dont giggle like a school girl...just tell me.

long pig
ahhhh ok yea...i shoulda knew that.
indeed it does sound godawful.

BootlegBoys420
We be bootleg!!! yo captian can easily block his psycho crusher with his sheild.(hello were talking about vibranium here Strongest metal next to adamantium) plus Cap still got more experience than bison. But the fight would still be awesome!!! We run these streets!!!

BootlegBoys420
We be bootleg !!! and the fight was suppose to take place in a alley. WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!

jinzin
doesn't matter where it takes place, even if cap throws his sheild bison can send it right back with his psycho power......I haven't read the new comic yet although I do plan to, but street fighter 2 the animated movie is pretty down to earth (except where bison's concerned) and has IMO the best animated fight scenes ever produced for an anime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.