Steamboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA

WindDancer
I've seen the trailers on G4TV. I'm defenetly going to see this movie. yes

RZA
Why did this get moved? I'm a little confused here. I thought the anime/manga forum was for animated TV cartoon series and the new animation forum was for actual animated films? confused

ZomBiE_HunTER
Dont worry about it.
Im planning to go see but I dont even know if its going to be released in Delaware.Btw when is cumimg out I forgot.
blink

WindDancer
Originally posted by RZA
Why did this get moved? I'm a little confused here. I thought the anime/manga forum was for animated TV cartoon series and the new animation forum was for actual animated films? confused

It is more fitted for Anime section. smile

I'm making plans to go see it this weekend. A local theather will be showing this one. Can't wait.

WindDancer
Well, folks the DVD is coming soon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009P42SC/qid=1119979743/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-9840808-6480801?v=glance&s=dvd

That's the gift set. If you do a search you'll find the regular DVD version.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Ill get the gift set one I cant wait.

sai12
Hmm....maybe I should watch that trailer or whatever thing they gave me at SamGoody. It says Steamboy on it...if it really is that good, maybe I should check it out!

Black Adam
this movie was a big letdown.

Classic NES
I love this movie, but Metropolis was better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.