Mace Windu - Traitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uber_God

Imaginary
Blinkety blinkety blinkety blink wink

Mist
do you research this crap before you post?

are you stupid?

yeah, mace windus a traitor, but im also a headless monkey shaving my rectum.

Mist
and what in the hell does this have to do with ep3?

why would mace take on palpatine instead of turning on his fellow jedi?

who says dooku is the third most powerful force user?

Mist
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/sadsadsa.jpg

Uber_God
um i did say no spoilers/ dont blame me
its to do with ep3 to see if you think it might happen
and whats the blinkin about imagine?

DARTH STEVIOUS
I think u are right i think the big twist in the new film is that mace is a traitor. it could only have been a Jedi that could erase the files from the map. And what better insider than mace also if u think about it why would Lucas take on Samuel Jackson he is really good at playing bad guys so this would be perfect. And all the other points really do add up and it links a hidden secret no one saw, like Vader saying that he was Luke's farther. As we have not had a big twist yet and every one is waiting for one now.

Uber_God
woo
thank you

lookie there mist, it could be

DARTH STEVIOUS
Also mace would take on palpatine as the sith are very selfish and every one of them are out to be the master so it would make scence that mace would want rid of sidious. Also anaikin could be persuided to kill mace due to sidious telling him about the inside work hes been doing.

Uber_God
Just noticed Mace immediatly dismiss' the idea of sith when qui-gon reports about Darth Maul

and also to what you said
i would say that mace takes on dooku.
As soon as sidious dies the apprentice would take his place.

Mist
Originally posted by Uber_God
woo
thank you

lookie there mist, it could be

im playing with you wink
its too slow in here, i have to release my boredom somehow.

and i take it you are spoiler free? and wish to stay that way?

im gonna leave this thread so i dont say nothing, but i disagree about the topic.

Uber_God
yes indeed im spoiler free
i intend to keep it that way.
spoilers make you wanna see the movie even more so do trailers.

Mist
and maybe make the point about no spoilers really, really big, coz youll get some wise ass jumping in and screaming out spoilers before they realise it.

Uber_God
thats why im careful
i have ways of avoiding that

Arsenal
So is it a face that there's a traitor in the jedi council, though?

Uber_God
Pardon?
please repeat that but dumb it down a bit for me.

btw i asked b4 but lost the thread, may i use your sig?
fav sith

Arsenal
Originally posted by Arsenal
So is it a face that there's a traitor in the jedi council, though?
oops, meant to say fact.

DARTH STEVIOUS
Speculation at the moment but first two movies point to mace being the tratior and this discussion went on for a while on star wars .com. And that was a long time ago but i still believe he is and i hope he is as it makes a well thought out story line and that is waht lucas needs.

Cascador
1) Even Yoda was questioning if it was a master or an apprentice, you don't call Yoda a traitor do you?

2) Just shows him worried, and he might be as Yoda supicious about Palpatine.

3)Maybe he suspects, something, maybe he doesn't like Yoda. I don't think he saw danger into playing into the Sith Lords game. Would another Jedi make a difference?

4)Strange but just a detail to add to the story, otherwise there would be no reason for Anakin to go to the chancellor, and than the movie couldn't show the bond they already had.

5)In a cut scene Mace tells Obi-Wan he must have faith that he will take the right path, the scene which is replaced by the one you are talking about. So Mace did want that the prophecy came out and that he took the right path. Besides Yoda thinks that all Jedi became a little cocky, even the older wiser ones...they all seem to agree on that, so in a way he pointed out that Anakin wasn't the only one arrogant, he defended him, but that does not make Yoda a traitor. Stupid maybe lol

6) Jedi are defenders of the Republic, Mace saw that the Jedi became weaker and maybe were unable to defend it. Yoda knew this too, but as Yoda is wiser than Mace, he didn't think it would be a good idea to reveal it that they are weaker. Mace was unaware and so was Yoda that there could be a Sith Lord in the senate itself. Yoda is just more cautious.

7)It's not in a Jedi's way to kill a man. They wanted to arrest Dooku, not kill him. Dooku was standing further, Jango closer, so he had a better chance to suprise them with Jango. Maybe Dooku knew that he was coming but saw no threat, as he sees himself as invincible and knew that if the Jedi came, they would walk into a trap.

8) I think he looked at Dooku, to show the Jedi are stronger as Dooku thinks...Maybe he was hoping that now the greatest bountyhunter is dead, that the Sith Lord would think of himself not so invincible. Dooku still hoped that the Jedi would surrender. Mace says the Jedi would fight to the end since they didn't want to become hostages. He probably knew that Dooku still had a weakness for the Jedi. Watch at the lines of Dooku at his emotions. After chopping Anakin's arm off he seems to regret what he has done, but he knew there was no turning back.

Uber_God
that would be a major twist in the story
a great idea but do you think gl would do that?

(to darth dude)

Uber_God
Cascador ill probably say few things about that tomorrow
im outta time on the net
im out cya

TheElectricFox
GO BACK TO THOSE GAY OFFICAL SITE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler free... Blah thats the exact opposite point of these forums!!

Naredhel
Dude, that was the craziest crap in the world. What were you smoking? Mace just shows an alternative point of view... what's so wrong about that? That was utterly retarded. Just because Yoda is the best, that anything that suggests an alternative makes them a traitor? You know, there's a word for people like you. Communist.

forumcrew
anakin gets on the council in ep III and everyone knows hes the traitor...

DARTH STEVIOUS
look we are just speculating if u think about IT would make a really good story line and a twist that will get every ones attention some thing no one expects that what a twist is. i bet if i was telling u Darth Vader was Luke's farther before empire strikes back u would say i was mad. So if u know so much what do u think the major twist is cause Lucas has kept some thing big in the movie that no one knows and its a huge twist what do u think it is.

Naredhel
Well I think it's obvious that this can't be important... otherwise we'd have 6 films about Mace, not Anakin. Mace's part is so damn small in the two trilogies it's barely relevant. These theories just have no grounding whatsoever - it would totally wreck the film by suddenly giving a secondary/tertiary (argue as you will) character a really huge role. Mace is not going to come out the backlight and do all this - his role has already been enlarged with the Palpatine confrontation. Besides, why the hell would he fight his supposed ally?! Did you actually read this?

EHmasterJedi
To much to read LOL

DARTH STEVIOUS
I cant believe u don't know what a sith is are u a fan or not, a sith is very selfish and if they can become the master they will. It will be shown more in the new movie as anakin is his old master reincarnated in to anakin all sidious has to do is bring the dark side back but he wants to be the master so he gets to Poisson anakin against obi wan and the Jedi forming a huge fight as he had for seen. Now when anakin gets hurt sidious can confine anakin to a suite there fore giving sidious more power over anakin as he is now restricted. So he can stay the master and anakin would have served his purpose by taking out the Jedi.

Captain REX
7 is easily dispatched.

Jedi don't maim or kill dishonestly. Mace was going out on a limb even holding someone hostage with his lightsaber in the first place. Plus, Dooku would defend himself should Mace try to attack him. Attacking would break his concentration of keeping hidden from them.

Naredhel
I cant believe u don't know what a sith is are u a fan or not, a sith is very selfish

What? Where did I state about me not knowing what a sith was?! And I'm pretty sure that Mace Windu, second Jedi in charge isn't a sith. They might just have noticed that by now.

Uber_God
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
GO BACK TO THOSE GAY OFFICAL SITE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler free... Blah thats the exact opposite point of these forums!!

1. Um please read what i said under it saying that i did NOT write it.
2. If its not ment to be spoiler free then why is it there is a special way to post spoilers?

Originally posted by Naredhel
Dude, that was the craziest crap in the world. What were you smoking?

Mace just shows an alternative point of view... what's so wrong about that?

You know, there's a word for people like you. Communist.

1. again i did NOT write this ok?
2. It can be suspicious, the way he acts
3. If your using communist as an insult thats quite racist about political views. Shows how small minded you are

smile good day :P

Uber_God
Originally posted by Captain REX
7 is easily dispatched.

Jedi don't maim or kill dishonestly. Mace was going out on a limb even holding someone hostage with his lightsaber in the first place. Plus, Dooku would defend himself should Mace try to attack him. Attacking would break his concentration of keeping hidden from them.

The Sith maim and kill dishonestly

And if Dooku was an enemy why not start up the good ole saber to attack mace?

BAILY
Wow what a dumb thread... I found out who the traitor was... it was Palpatine... he betrayed the Republic

Uber_God
thats a bit obvious
i found that out in ep 1

Uber_God
Um 1 more thing.
If you think its a pointless thread, please don't bother wasting space and posting

thejeditraitor
dude everybody already knows the answers to these questions but if you're going spoiler free you don't want to know the answers.

since evEryone on this board knows spoilers this topic is redundant. almost everyone here already knows the ENTIRE STORY.

Uber_God
well thats quite stupid in my opinion

why find out the story of a movie before it comes out.
movies are better if you don't know what happens.

Mist
not star wars my friend...not star wars.....it only adds to the anticipation.
i would rather spoil myself and know that certain things will be in and other wont be in than have an image of what i think might happen. that way, your not disappointed when you see the movie.

Uber_God
i wont be disappointed

you never know what might happen, might even see a different clone of jango that avenges jangos death stick out tongue

thejeditraitor
"well thats quite stupid in my opinion"

well guess what jackass, mace is not a traitor.

problem solved.

DARTH STEVIOUS
THE WHOLE POINT IN A TWIST IS TO KEEP IT UNDER RAPS FROM THE FANS. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT GEORGE IS HOLDING A BIG SECRET BACK THIS COULD BE THE TWIST.

thejeditraitor
ahh noobs

Uber_God
those who say it can't be true
please please bugger off
just because you dont think so doesnt mean you have to tell us

Uber_God
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
ahh noobs

Isn't noob only used by losers who can't accept they lost to a new person in a game?

thejeditraitor
ok one more thing and i'm done.

if by some strange turn of events mace turns out to be a traitor i promise i will stand up in the theater, strip butt-naked and take a big, fat dump right there in front of everybody.

Uber_God
not as funny as cylobs answer
but im happy your done with this thread smile

BAILY
Um 1 more thing.
If you think its a pointless thread, please don't bother wasting space and posting

um.. dont tell me what to do.. I dont take orders from you...

thejeditraitor
exactly... a noob is a person who comes to a forum, registers in march, make 9 threads and then argues points that are already old and proven wrong. then gives an attitude to people who have been around a while longer.

this thread is still open because the mods are out smoking or something.

a noob is also someone who's 16 years old telling me to bugger off.

BAILY
how ya been thejeditraitor?? havent seen ya around??

Uber_God
so you agree with my term that your a loser who can't stand new people?
Just because im new to the forum doesn't mean my opinions don't matter

the mods have left this open because it is of interest.

thejeditraitor
i'm alright.
i made some fan trailers.
check em out in the thread i made.

thejeditraitor
new people = fine.

new know-it-all people with a bad attitude = big fat dump.

BAILY
idiots = self centred noobs

good people = noobs who want to share with others willingly and without thought of reward

Uber_God
im not a know-it-all
these are ideas and guess'

im not saying they are true im saying they might be

Uber_God
Originally posted by BAILY
idiots = self centred noobs

good people = noobs who want to share with others willingly and without thought of reward

um which was aimed at me?

BAILY
um which was aimed at me?

no it wasnt actually.... lol.. sorry you saw it that way.. I was just generalizing... not a stab at you

eleveninches
It could be argued that all who oppposed palpy were traitors

BAILY
Wow I just noticed your Avvy and Sig's eyes blink together at the same time.... creepy

Uber_God
no it wasnt actually.... lol.. sorry you saw it that way.. I was just generalizing... not a stab at you

thats good to hear smile

DARTH STEVIOUS
That really makes me laugh that u think ur above new people cause u have been on the board longer dose not mean u know more. Part of being a fan is speculating what might happen and finding out new stuff that u didnt see before. U need to get a life and stop putting peoples ideas down just cause u dont like it dosnt mean it may not happen any thing is pos in the world of lucas

Imaginary
In most cases if you've been here longer, yes, it does mean you know more roll eyes (sarcastic)

BAILY
What is the point of arguing something we all know to be untrue??

Uber_God
Imaginary, congrats youve made the 111,111st post on this forum stick out tongue

and thats most cases not all

Uber_God
I had a crazy theory once... and it came true.. I got a girlfriend....

so my theory could come true?

BAILY
Maybe dude

Uber_God
its good that your not a know it all like some others.
at least you agree that there can be a twist in a movie.

Imaginary
What the f**k? I said most noobs didn't know more... I agree that some are pretty intelligent.

Uber_God
what do you define as intelligent?

BAILY
I define intelligence this way.... anyone who stays away from TFN boards...those peeps are real idiots

Imaginary
In this case, someone who doesn't come along, mess around or mooch just for the hell of it, and doesn't clog up the forum with pointless threads.

BAILY
Pointless threads?? this isnt TFN boards..... where they just learned today "Darth Vader Is Evil"

Imaginary
Damn Baily... that cracks me up laughing

Mist
i wont be disappointed

you never know what might happen, might even see a different clone of jango that avenges jangos death stick out tongue

i really really really really really really wouldnt hold my breath on that one.

Uber_God
who would hold their breath for 2 months?

Uber_God
wait a second
thats off topic

um... mace is a traitor

woo

Mist
who would hold their breath for 2 months?

*sigh*
why must you take everything literally?

the jedis downfall is their arrogance, the sith is their overconfidence. noobs just smell bad.

Uber_God
*sigh*
why don't you understand sarcasm?

BAILY
You know what smells bad?? Elephant Flop.... it is large, and it smells....

Mist
*sigh*
coz your not funny

BAILY
I used to have a sig quote like yours Uber.. i changed the wording to fit the SW universe.... everyone loved it...

Uber_God
you mean the mace windu one?

Uber_God
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. And you will know my name is the Mace Windu when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Mist
you can type more than one thing in a post you know? saves space on the page.

Uber_God
hmmm
i see it easier the way i do it

Uber_God
unless what i say should really belong in the same post.

anyway back to topic, mace being evil is a good twist in the story

BAILY
First of all, if you know of my Mace Windu one... why is your joined date March 05?? and you were quite off on the quote.. i changed alot of it.....

Mist
why am i even here? oh thats right, i am so blored im hanging out in a pointless thread arguing with some noob. wow. now THATS blored.

BAILY
Why am I here?? it is 6am where I am... and I havent slept yet

Uber_God
because your too bored to sleep
um
stop changing subject please

BAILY
I still think Yoda is a traitor... he should have seen the downfall of the Jedi.. and he did nothing

Mist
why havent there been any good threads made since the trailer? an anomaly perhaps? wow, the trailer is like anakin, instead of bringing balance to kmc, it destroyed it, bringing in useless threads.

thejeditraitor
why is this thread still here?

Mist
i still havent figured that one out.....

Uber_God
anakin did bring balance tho.
He destroyed the emperor and himself leaving only luke who had balanced light and dark side in himself stick out tongue

BAILY
The thread is here because we are still here.... if we stop posting in it, it will disappear like all the dates nerds get.....

BAILY
Good night/morning.....

Uber_God
I still think Yoda is a traitor... he should have seen the downfall of the Jedi.. and he did nothing

he said in ep1 that dark side clouds everything.

Uber_God
its a thread of interest
i dont see it closing soon

BAILY
he said in ep1 that dark side clouds everything.

See he did know... and he did nothing!!! You just proved my point!!

Mist
anakin did bring balance tho.
He destroyed the emperor and himself leaving only luke who had balanced light and dark side in himself stick out tongue

that wasnt until he trashed the galaxy. like the trailer trashed kmc by bringing noobs.

Uber_God
dark side can be anything
he lived on coruscant a planet with tons of polititions
of course the dark side would cloud everything >.<

Mist
its a thread of interest
i dont see it closing soon

you arent an alias of awain, are you?
maybe you should see his threads and then decide whether yours will stay open.

Uber_God
ok ill have a look

and i dont know who awain is

thejeditraitor
this thread should be called insomniacs vs noobs.

BAILY
KMC has become the galaxy's a$$.... full of turds and green stuff they call sewage

Uber_God
awain seems to be a moron with alot of pointless threads
but this isnt pointless
its a theory of what COULD happen
not will happen but could

why do you turds have to come in and say your wrong im right.

Uber_God
above post aimed mainly at jeditraitor

Mist
see this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t5106.html

it had a topic much like yours, and see where it is? ON THE VERY LAST PAGE OF THIS FORUM!

Mist

why do you turds have to come in and say your wrong im right.

coz we are right, you are wrong. we know things, you are spoiler free and have NO idea.

Mist
and why did that just double post?

stupid kmc...

BAILY
i would like to see the face on Bail Organa just before Alderaan is destroyed.... it is prolly like your sig Mist... "Oh Fcuk!!"

thejeditraitor
you comments are aimed at me now because the 400 other members of this forum who will flame aren't on yet.

i hope when i'm asleep in a few hours other members will avenge me by flaming you to no end.

and the final insult will be a mod locking this.

Mist
laughing

Uber_God
spoilers wont tell you everything
if this is about mace attacking a sith it could be just him trying to take power of sith lord stick out tongue

thejeditraitor
hey guys remember the big discussion on noobs or rather moochers coming in to kmc and destroying it from the inside like termites in an old house?

this is it!

Mist

go back here again.

Uber_God
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
you comments are aimed at me now because the 400 other members of this forum who will flame aren't on yet.

i hope when i'm asleep in a few hours other members will avenge me by flaming you to no end.

and the final insult will be a mod locking this.

man if you don't like this thread
DON'T LOOK AT IT MORON

go post in a different thread if this one bothers you
stop changing the fecking subject or it will get closed

Uber_God

Mist

i still say go here.

thejeditraitor
sorry i'm bored
ha! ha! this thread bites.

Mist

WOW CHECK THIS OUT!

BAILY
I think there have been other Mace traitor threads anyways.. so the Mods will close it..... and yes thejeditraitor.... I started a whole ruckess about noobs and moochers earlier before the trailer.... and I meant every word I said too.....

Uber_God
Originally posted by Mist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t5202.html

i still say go here.

thats speculation on any jedi member

this is speculation on Mace Windu

Mist
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/baillink.jpg

Mist
hey baily check the caption thread, i think that was a goodie!

BAILY
Originally posted by Mist
hey baily check the caption thread, i think that was a goodie!

LMFAO!! laughing laughing

Wait...

LMFAO AGAIN!!! laughing laughing laughing

Mist
my best so far....laughing

BAILY
I cant stop laughing dude... nice one

thejeditraitor
ohhhhhhh kmc members... avenge me whilst i sleep,

give to me the gift of awakening to thread filled with flames,

burning red like the fires of hell,

woe unto thee who crosseth the path of the noob,

for all shall see him and smiteth him verily,

BAILY
I look at Bail's face and I read the quote... I am in tears here .. laughing laughing laughing happy

Mist
I cant stop laughing dude... nice one

ill make it my sig so everyone can share...laughing

BAILY
Do It Man!!

Mist
oh man...crazy......every page is gonna have it! laughing

Uber_God
Please stay on topic
i dont want the thread closed.

if you dont wanna stay on topic please bugger off

BAILY
please have your useless discussion elseware
this thread is for discussion on mace windu as a traitor
i dont want it closed please keep on topic

LMFAO!! laughing Once you "get" what you just said, you will laugh at yourself too

Uber_God
hmmmm
try again

Uber_God
please please please just bugger off

BAILY
please have your useless discussion elseware
this thread is for discussion on mace windu as a traitor
i dont want it closed please keep on topic

LMFAO!! laughing laughing I have the evidence of what you said right there..... You have made my day!

Uber_God
jesus christ why will you not **** off?

BAILY
jesus christ will you not **** off?

I can if you want me too...

Uber_God
ive been saying to go away now please do

BAILY
I dont take orders from you... only one person can tell me what to do, and he has already spoken...

BAILY
But life is too short to waste on you. So I will leave you and your "thread" alone.

BAILY
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/General_Yoda/Misc/RedundantThreads.jpg

Night!!

Uber_God
good finally

Cascador
But life is too short to waste on you. So I will leave you and your "thread" alone.

well you're kinda right...in that case we should all leave...

Uber_God
now that they are finally gone
please post here if you wanna talk about what it says

BAILY
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/General_Yoda/Misc/26copy.jpg

Cascador
now that they are finally gone
please post here if you wanna talk about what it says

it says: this thread sucks...everybody who wants to be in a real interesting thread....leave now and let this loser alone stick out tongue

BAILY
I concur Cascador...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>