Best Disney Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
SORRY IN ADVANCED IF THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE
SO WHATS YOR BEST DISNEY VILLAIN

eleveninches
In order (from best first)

1.SCAR!!! (lion king)
2.Hook (peter pan)
3.Jafar (aladdin)
4.Sheer Khan (jungle book)
5.Kaa (jumgle book)
6.Wicked Queen (snow white)
7.Cruella Deville (101 dalmations)

BadKitty
actually my personal favorites are Ursula from The little mermaid or Yzma from emperors new groove ...for some reason they remind me of my auntie laughing out loud

but the truly evil villains would some like Cruella Deville.making a coat out of puppies is pretty sick and twisted even if it was in a 'R' rated movie let alone 'G' rated.

shaber
Jafar.
Scroop.

shaber
Originally posted by BadKitty

but the truly evil villains would some like Cruella Deville.making a coat out of puppies is pretty sick and twisted even if it was in a 'R' rated movie let alone 'G' rated.

I liked her attitude towards her cat.

ladygrim
Captin Hook

ATG
I do believe that the hunter in the fox and the hound is clearly the best disney vilain ever.

First of all his light and dry sense off humor corresponds with the constant heir of king louy's twicw removed cousin who obviously went to formal get togethers which were almost bordering on casual open houses way too often.

So as you can see in conclusion, the way in which the fox and the hound are inseperable demonstrates the liability of Shakespeare when he wrote " Adieu and take thy praise with thee to heaven" Henry IV, Act V, Sc 4, aragoe his speed and efficiantcy with a gun make him the best possible Disney vilain EVER!

My regards to Plato and Socrates,

Andrew

rampageman
Anyone else have any thoughts....

Because a reply to ATG's post would be amazing!

I can't think of anything... but I'm sure you master minds can!

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
Nobody has any replies for that!? well then I'm fresh out of ideas!

lol

Cheers,

Jason

DarkCrawler
The Top Ten:

1. Maleficent ("Now you shall deal with me, oh Prince, and all the powers of HELL!!" Best Disney Villain Ever. No contest)

2. The Horned King (There was something that appealed to me in thsi character)

3. Scar ("Long lived the King"wink

4. Shan-Yu (One of the most intimitading villains in Disney)

5. Judge Claude Frollo (He is evil)

6. The Queen of Hearts (I loved her.)

7. The Queen ("Mummy dust to make me old." "To shroud my clothes the black of night." "To age my voice an old hag's cackle." "To whiten my hair- a scream of fright." Second best quote in Disney movies.)

8. Captain Hook (Peter Pan is one of my favorite movies in Disney, and that is mostly because of Hook.)

9. Hades (Awesome villain)

10. Chernabog (He was perhaps the most frightening villain of Disney, and he did that without speaking a word.)

Lydia_J
Scar in Lion King and Ursula in the little mermaid are two of the best but the queen in snow white is soooo mean that she has to be my choice. She even does the whole freaky getting older thing which scared the life out of me when i was little

angelsflame265
Originally posted by ATG
I do believe that the hunter in the fox and the hound is clearly the best disney vilain ever.

I do have to agree that he was scary. I had nightmares of him. . . and that bear. But still one of my favorite Disney movies.

Jafar and Scar are some of my favorites.

Slytherin Girl
Scar (lion king)
Cruella Deville (101 dalmations)

vaya_the_elf
1.Maleficent(thats from sleeping beauty right?)
2.scar
3. hook
4. tiger from jungle book
5.Yzma (from emporors new groove)

dizzyblondegirl
1)scar
2)jafar
3)cruella de vill
4) ursula from the rescuers
5) ursula from the little mermaid

Red Superfly
It's gotta be Hades for the true Disney villain.

But if we are couting Disney Pixar stuff then I'd have to say either Syndrome from Incredibles or Sid from Toy Story.

lil bitchiness
Yzma laughing out loud from Emperor's New Groove...shes so hilarious!

eleveninches
Scar was THE best disney villain ever. He's just SO cool

shaber
But Jafar becomes a beggar, a snake and a genie! That's versatile!

angelsflame265
Originally posted by Red Superfly
It's gotta be Hades for the true Disney villain.

But if we are couting Disney Pixar stuff then I'd have to say either Syndrome from Incredibles or Sid from Toy Story.

Oh man Sid!! That kid was creeeeeeeeeeeepy

sk8stuff09
i would say the girl from the Jungle Book....the one who held the vase on her head and sung a song to Mogoli at the end,......she scared the crap outta me......

Wolfie
I liked Scar a lot. The scene where he kills Mufasa is awesome!

"Long live the king!"

gls
sid was creepy as hell...but i think jafar is my fav

dizzyblondegirl
yep jafar was a bad ass

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
i would say the girl from the Jungle Book....the one who held the vase on her head and sung a song to Mogoli at the end,......she scared the crap outta me......

laughing

dizzyblondegirl
what about the baddie in the rescuers

fruits
i have to agree with Jafar. pretty crazy guy there

dizzyblondegirl
he was a nutter

yerssot
I thought his parrot was a nut

Kenshinswife
Jafar had to be one of the most cunning of all the disney characters...he is by far one of the best villans along with scar.

DarkAge
Yeah Jafar's my favorite, he was the funniest one I've seen as well. The scene where he became a genie was awesome.

dizzyblondegirl
yep i have to agree jafar and scar hey that rymes where the most evil although ursuala and medusa were pretty good villains as well

Heather 29
Hades from Hurcules, He is cool.

FistOfThe North
>I I would have to go with Shan-Yu the Hun from Mulan. A brilliant Strategist, An excellent tracker with a cold-blooded killer way of thinking and a matching raspy and confident voice "By building his wall, he challenged my strength." -Commander Shan-Yu refering to the Emporor of China's Big Wall. He's massive and strong too. Oh and devil Jaffar at the end of Alladin 1. "The Power! Neh He HAA HAA!! The AB-SOLUTE,.. POWER !!!!!!.. THE UNIVERSE IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL !!!!!!!

grey fox
yzma hades and syndrome (although scar and jafar are pretty cool)

ladygrim
Sher-khan

)the jungle book

Gesesd
Ratigan was my favorite villian from The Great Mouse Detective. He's cool.

Beelzebuu
Shan-Yu is strong, he has a cool blade and survived an avalance!
Hades because I like greak myth and Cerberus looks cool!

Draco69
Cruella De Vil. By far.

Mainstream
Jafar by far

Nakago
I think Maleficent was a great villian, and I really like Scar from the Lion King-Jeremy Irons has an awesome voice! Most Disney villians are great- Especially the old and the classic Disney movies.

ickeris2003
Jafar and Ursula (the sea witch) are definetaly my favoritres evil face

Guardian05
Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts was by far the best villian by disney. The one black wing was an awesome touch.

Mainstream
Jafar by far.

Clovie
Scar cry

and that Ursula person in Littlemermaid cry

DarthLazious
Jafar and Scar are the best.

Neo_Version 7
Sc@r was the sh*T!

Freaky Zeeky
Hades from Hercules.

Nakago
Originally posted by Guardian05
Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts was by far the best villian by disney. The one black wing was an awesome touch.

I am a fan of Sephiroth, but he is a Final Fantasy villian-not Disney.

BaronOBeefDip
My favorite Disney villains are (in no particular order)-

1. Shere Khan-He's a totall badass.
2. Scar-He's so manipulative and ruthless.
3. The Sherriff of Nottingham-He's chunky and I love chunky cartoon characters.
4. Sir Hiss-He's a snake. I like snakes.
5. Prince John-Such a cute thumb-sucking mama's boy.
6. Kaa-I like snakes.
7. Ed the Hyena-So dim-witted yet so lovable
8. Hades-I loved his sense of humor.

loompaland!
1) Maleficent. She scared the crap out of me when I was little.
2) Yzma
3) Hades/Scar
4) Jafar
5) Ursula (Rescuers...with all the makeup and eyeshadow and euuchhh)

Also? Sid wasn't a disney villian, my dear friends. He was a sadist!

MissCurlyCat
Ratciff (Pocahontas)

star22
1. Scar: Funny, and very manipulative. He even killed his own family. Now that's evil
2. Malificent: She's pure evil. She wants a girl dead just because she didn't get invited to a party 16 years ago. Now that's a grudge
3. Jafar: He's cool evil.
4. Hades: Very funny

b-dan
i like hades from hercules

dizzyblondegirl
yep hade was good villian but you couldnt hate him coz he was funny
but scar was the best villain

Susan-Storm
Cruella Deville

powerfulone1987
I'd guess I would have to say Ursula.

DarkC
Zurg.

dizzyblondegirl
zurg umm interesting why him he's not as evil as scar or as mad as cruella devill

olchik
My favourite character is Vinnie the Pooh

Blue_Butterfly
Malificent
Yizma from emporers new grrove
Scar
Ursula
The Queen of Hearts-Alice in Wonderland

dizzyblondegirl
Well to be honest i dont think yizma was all that bad

Azure
I think Demona from Gargoyles is the best villen ( Gargoyles is on toon disney)

dizzyblondegirl
yeah i loved gargoyles when it was on tv

Henrik1991
ohh pleaaasee....

the best villian ever made is Dr. Drakken (Kim Possible)..

he is evil and stupid on the same time, wich make him perfect...

dizzyblondegirl
NOT DRAKKEN HE'S NO GOOD

SimonW
Not really sure, there are so many that are rather good. I can't just pick one, not even a few.

dizzyblondegirl
i think thats a fair point to make

mattador
Hades from Hercules definitely wink

Hegemon875
Does Lucifer from Fantasia count?

The Overmaster
Demona or Hades

dizzyblondegirl
Who's Demona?

shaber
AH! The villainess in gargoyles! Of course, why didn't I think of her smokin' mmm mmmm droolio

dizzyblondegirl
ohhhhhhhh i know her yes i remember know

Eis
I've always liked Scar, he's got a believeable reason to be evil, he's sly, cynical and well... evil.
Pretty much all I look for in a villain.

dizzyblondegirl
thats a good piont but so did urseula from the little mermaid

Solo
Definitely, the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. One of the only Disney movies I enjoyed.

DarkDethbringer
Have you all gone incredibley mad! this is insane and stupid! Disney by NO means is anywhere close to Anime! this forum is going straight to hell! with eveeryone posting stuf about TeenTitans, Code Lyoko, and otehr things! thsi is insne!

dizzyblondegirl
sooooo whats the problem dont come on this forum topic in future

DarkDethbringer
whoops you know what I clicke don teh wrong place ol I thought this was Anime lol~

Impediment
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Have you all gone incredibley mad! this is insane and stupid! Disney by NO means is anywhere close to Anime! this forum is going straight to hell! with eveeryone posting stuf about TeenTitans, Code Lyoko, and otehr things! thsi is insne!

Could've fooled me. I thought that this was the Animation/CGI forum. The ANIME forum is located elsewhere. Seems like YOU, my friend, are the one who is insane/mad/stupid. Take some Xanax and calm down, bro.

DarkDethbringer
seems yo have trouble with reading otehr posts I said I was sorry and that I cloicked on the wrong thread anyways now back off oh rude one people who make rmearks liek these are what makes me take back my apologise

dizzyblondegirl
hey don worry mistakes happen lol
back to the topic at hand
best disney villain...............

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
Well to be honest i dont think yizma was all that bad

Well she was considered the "villain" in Emperors New Groove. She was just one of those villains that f*cked up every ten seconds. She was one of those funny and stupid villains. You know like Wild Coyote.

Doctor Lecter
I think the best, and the one I most identify with, is Jafar from Aladdin.

fini
SCAR

SolLuna
What was the name of Cinderella's step-mother??? Well, either way, that's the best villain for me.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Um..Scar and Syndrome! Yzma was funny too.

Demonic Phoenix
Scar and Jafar.

Rampant ox
Hades is definetly the best villan. He is funny but extremey powerful at the same time. Followed closely would be Scar. There is just something about him that appeals to me. And then there is Captain Hook. Great character, and is a Disney classic.

Escape81
1. Frollo - human, but a master-manipulator and a flawed, evil, cunning man. I personally considered him the most evil.
2. Maleficent.
3. The Queen (notice how the best villains are women. stick out tongue)
4. Chernabog (he scared me)
5. Hades.

Moonlight
I'd have to go with older villains,

Scar- He had the cunning and strength, the ideal villian of a king if you ask me...

Maleficent- now thats one evil lady, O.o

Kayne Archeron
for me, it's

1.Maleficent
2.Ratigan
3.Scar
4.Jafar
5.The Horned King

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Hades is definetly the best villan. He is funny but extremey powerful at the same time. Followed closely would be Scar. There is just something about him that appeals to me. And then there is Captain Hook. Great character, and is a Disney classic.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
for me, it's

1.Maleficent
2.Ratigan
3.Scar
4.Jafar
5.The Horned King

Wow. That's pretty close to my list.

1.Maleficent
2.Ratigan
3.The Horned King
4.Gaston
5.Clayton (who probably wouldn't be on the list but he was voiced by Brian Blessed and that really sets the score for me.)

Kayne Archeron
Clayton was awesome too! he had the great voice and just the awesome angry personality

Bardock42
Sheer Khan...he's a tiger...COME ON.

cking
he is no doubt the best. probably the most intimidating Disney villain also.

Ultraman Baltan
Bad list.

Ultraman Baltan
1. Jafar
2. Hades(my favorite Disney villain)
3. Maleficent
4. Negaduck(one evil bastard)
5. Shere Kahn
6. Scar
7. Shan-Yu
8. Frollo
9. Clayton
10. Gaston

dropshipdvd
www hw925shop com are the biggest DVD,VCD,MOVIE,TV SHOW,etc wholesaler in China, hw925shop offer WHOLESALE & DROPSHIP DVD MOVIE BOX SETS all over the worldwide. All of items are high quality and competitive price.
Hw925shop have the professional dropship DVDS service? The dropship service is a no investment,no inventory,no risks,We package your orders and ship them to your customers directly through EMS express with online tracking available.No minimum order.

Product list:West Wing,Veronica Mars,The Lord of the Rings Trilogy,Golden Girls,Dead Zone,Apprentice,Star Trek Enterprise,Star Trek Deep Space Nine,SIX FEET UNDER,Roswell,OZ,NYPD Blue,Nip Tuck,MASH,Married with Children,Grey's Anatomy,Frasier,Everybody Loves Raymond,ER,Desperate Housewives,Deadwood,CSI MIAMI,Charmed,Band of Brothers,friends,Simpsons,Star Wars,Sopranos,CSI,24 HOURS,South Park, THE L WORD,star gate,007,
Baby Einstein,Monk,seinfeld,The Shield,OC,babylon,Queer as folk,Will And Grace,profiler,Alias,ANGEL,STAR TREK VOYAGER,
Star Trek The Next Generation,SEX AND THE CITY,x-Files,Ally Mcbeal,Xena Warrior Princess,STAR WARS,Star Trek The Original Series,Smallville,PROJECT RUNWAY,Medium,FAMILY GUY,Disney 100 Years of Movies,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Black Adder,Barbie,Baby Einstein Language Nursery,Addested Development,Without A Trace, etc.

All DVDs are officially released Asian version with best quality.
Brand new and factory sealed, come with original English audio
Region free, NTSC/PAL compatible, will play on all region code DVD players.
(All of DVDS are US Version DVDs without Chinese writing on the cover to help you selling easier on ebay )
Please visit our website: www hw925shop com
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Neo Darkhalen
Jafar
Scar
Malicifent
Oogie Boogie
Hades
Monstero
Pete
Gaston
Captain Hook
The Queen

(In that order)

maddani
Davy f-ing jones is #1!

Fuddle
In order:

Scar
Hades
Mozenrath
Jafar

smile

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Jafar
Scar
Malicifent
Oogie Boogie
Hades
Monstero
Pete
Gaston
Captain Hook
The Queen

(In that order)

I forgot to include Cruella de ville, the hyena's, Sikes, Ursula and Shere Kahn wink

regina414
Snow White's wicked stepmother, the Queen.

FistOfThe North
Shar Khan. (or how ever you spell it)

Just the name sounds cool.

He looks cool too. (Love his chin,jaw) He sounds cool too. Like a wealthy, deep voiced, arrogant, sarcastic and overconfident foppish killer.)

FistOfThe North
Shar Khan (the Tiger) from the Jungle Book, i meant.

aciam
Ursula and Cruella de Vil

FistOfThe North
McLeach from "The Rescuers Down Under"

Terror of Death
Mesagog is hands down the best villian disney ever created.

erikko
Cruella De Ville, Rasputin and Shar Khan

FistOfThe North
Frollo from the hunchback of notre dame

And the main bad guys from tarzan and pocahontas are tied.

christnabarrett
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Yzma1.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Yzma2.jpg
http://toonclub.blogspot.com/2007/02/such-shame-she-didnt-have-more-screen.html

FistOfThe North

FistOfThe North
Here's the "Hellfire" video from the disney toon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA

leonheartmm
MALIFICIENT
the queen{snwo white}
HADES
SCAR
JAFAR
HOOK
mongolian dude from mulan
dude from tarzan
the butler of the aristocats

Faith27
Ursula from Little Mermaid.

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/ursula-2.jpg

funny_123
Hye Guys , My Best Disney Villains are

Jafar
Hades
Maleficent
Shere Kahn
Scar
Shan-Yu
rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Toku King
My favorites(in no order):

Hades: Hilarious, badass, and completely freaky on a comedic, yet action packed level. Gotta love his comments, and his anger moments.
Crowning moment - Either beating down a foolish, and power stripped, Hercules, or Pain and Panic saying "Oh my god!" with big arms coming at them. The moment they shout omg, you know they're screwed.

Pete: People tend to overlook him a lot. For me, before they made him the villain for everything, he was just the everyday bully. And that's what made him so neat. And after a while, he also became the face of Disney evil for Mickey and his pals, which also worked to a certain extent.
Crowning moment - Revealing himself as the Spirit of Christmas Future, and kicking Scrooge Mcduck into his grave. Still freaky.

Jafar: Grumpy, pun loving, great musical number, and incredible evil laugh. What else is there to say?
Crowning moment - Getting Genie, stripping Aladdin of his pride, and then sending him to the far reaches of the earth. How is that not completely awesome?

Shere Kahn: The badass of the jungle. Nobody makes you say "Holy crap" like Shere Kahn wandering into the room.
Crowning moment - Making his comeback in "Jungle Book 2", and scaring the shit out of everyone just by his mention. Very few have that kind of effect.

Scar: You just loved to hate him. He was everything people dislike, but did it all so deliciously.
Crowning moment - Killing Mufasa. Bastard!

The Hyenas: What can I say? They were funny.
Crowning moment - Attacking the cubs. That was downright evil.

Shan-Yu: One of the more terrifying and badass Disney villains. He just seemed like the perfect opponent for the 'all odds against her' heroine. Huge, physically monstrous, had an entire army of thugs backing him up, and was rotten to the core.
Crowning moment - "The little girl will want her doll back. We should return it to her." How isn't that evil?

Gaston: Nobody rocks like Gaston.
Crowning moment - The Gaston song. Amazingly catchy, and completely captures Gaston's jerk factor.

Clayton: A genuinely vicious, but suave and luring baddie. You hated him for what he did, but you had to admire him for the effort.
Crowning moment - Capturing Tarzan. The guy fought boas, jaguars, and crocodiles with his bare hands, and Clayton caught him. Damn!

Judge Frollo: One of the only Disney villains to ever creep me out. I still get chills when I hear 'Hellfire'. Very few villains, even Disney ones, are quite that disturbed.
Crowning moment - The song 'Hellfire'. I swear, that song will one day play in one of my nightmares.

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by Toku King
My favorites(in no order):

Hades: Hilarious, badass, and completely freaky on a comedic, yet action packed level. Gotta love his comments, and his anger moments.
Crowning moment - Either beating down a foolish, and power stripped, Hercules, or Pain and Panic saying "Oh my god!" with big arms coming at them. The moment they shout omg, you know they're screwed.

Pete: People tend to overlook him a lot. For me, before they made him the villain for everything, he was just the everyday bully. And that's what made him so neat. And after a while, he also became the face of Disney evil for Mickey and his pals, which also worked to a certain extent.
Crowning moment - Revealing himself as the Spirit of Christmas Future, and kicking Scrooge Mcduck into his grave. Still freaky.

Jafar: Grumpy, pun loving, great musical number, and incredible evil laugh. What else is there to say?
Crowning moment - Getting Genie, stripping Aladdin of his pride, and then sending him to the far reaches of the earth. How is that not completely awesome?

Shere Kahn: The badass of the jungle. Nobody makes you say "Holy crap" like Shere Kahn wandering into the room.
Crowning moment - Making his comeback in "Jungle Book 2", and scaring the shit out of everyone just by his mention. Very few have that kind of effect.

Scar: You just loved to hate him. He was everything people dislike, but did it all so deliciously.
Crowning moment - Killing Mufasa. Bastard!

The Hyenas: What can I say? They were funny.
Crowning moment - Attacking the cubs. That was downright evil.

Shan-Yu: One of the more terrifying and badass Disney villains. He just seemed like the perfect opponent for the 'all odds against her' heroine. Huge, physically monstrous, had an entire army of thugs backing him up, and was rotten to the core.
Crowning moment - "The little girl will want her doll back. We should return it to her." How isn't that evil?

Gaston: Nobody rocks like Gaston.
Crowning moment - The Gaston song. Amazingly catchy, and completely captures Gaston's jerk factor.

Clayton: A genuinely vicious, but suave and luring baddie. You hated him for what he did, but you had to admire him for the effort.
Crowning moment - Capturing Tarzan. The guy fought boas, jaguars, and crocodiles with his bare hands, and Clayton caught him. Damn!

Judge Frollo: One of the only Disney villains to ever creep me out. I still get chills when I hear 'Hellfire'. Very few villains, even Disney ones, are quite that disturbed.
Crowning moment - The song 'Hellfire'. I swear, that song will one day play in one of my nightmares. Wow, I love your long post!!

dance

Shere Kahn and Kaa are villainous enough not to be villains because they are the only thin ones-? Yzma is, like, not even a villain, either. I wonder if any of them are.

What if they paired up Rajah and Shere Kahn?? They look, like, the same. What if we put them in with The Lion King?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frollo He sounds interesting..

I think I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Hades.. inlove

blushing

But they don't even have a picture up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_%281997_film%29

hm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades_%28Disney%29

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Hades971.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Hades973.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Hades972.jpg

dev

regina414
I hate Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by regina414
I hate Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.

Scythe
Villain from Fantasia, and the witch from Sleeping Beauty.

Shieldbou
I've never been much of a Disney fan, but I must admit, villains were villains. I thought the best was the witch from sleeping beauty, nobody expected her to be that freaky big grin

VenomCarnage21
Maleficent, the Ganondorf of Disney. Still gives me nightmares (not really, but you see where I'm going).

SpaceMonkey
The Phony King of England from Robin Hood.

xJakeMillerx
Welp, it's hard to say who's the best Disney villain ever in the history of Disney... So I'm not really sure. But here's a list of my most favorite Disney baddies (NOT IN ORDER) including those from Pixar:

1.) Jafar
2.) Maleficent
3.) Captain Hook
4.) Scar
5.) Hades
6.) Cruella De Vil
7.) the Evil Queen
8.) Dr. Facilier
9.) Gothel (Tangeled)
10.) Shenzi, Banzai and Ed
11.) Iago
12.) Claude Frollo
13.) Randall (Monsters Inc)
14.) Hopper (A Bug's Life)
15.) Syndrome (Incredibles)
16.) Gaston
17.) Sheer Khan and Kaa
18.) Ratigan
19.) Oogie Boogie
20.) Clayton
21.) Horace and Jasper
22.) Pete
23.) Chernabog
24.) Medusa
25.) Pain and Panic
26.) Ratcliffe
26.) Lady Tremaine
27.) Ursula (Little Mermaid)

xJakeMillerx
Oh yeah 28.) Yzma
29.) Queen of Hearts and Chesire Cat
30.) Narissa (Enchanted)
31.) Lefou and Mr. Smee
32.) Si and Am (From Lady and the Tramp)
33.) The Horned King

(some of the main reasons why i love villains is because they are freaking crazy and hilarious XD and creepy good! Like the Joker- even though he's not Disney material)

Mindship
- Queen from Snow White.
- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
- Ursula from Little Mermaid.

Zack Fair
Scar is the best, no contestt.

AuraAngel
The best villains are the ones who never get caught.

So the Coachman, a person who turns little boys into donkeys to sell into hard labor, is the best. Because no one ever stops him.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Scar is the best.

thumb up

NotAllThatEvil
The horned king?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.