Shin Akuma vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Shin Akuma (at max power)

vs

Batman (with utility belt)

jinzin
I'm gonna say akuma for the same reasons that bison beats capA.....and then some.

eleveninches
But Batman has his UTILITY BELT big grin

Arsenal
Originally posted by eleveninches
But Batman has his UTILITY BELT big grin
The only thing that could save him in this match are twinkies.

jinzin
lol. I love how logical that is. smile

and yes, everyone knows akuma cannot harm thou who giveths him twinkies.

eleveninches
Batman's utility belt prepares him for ANYTHING!!!

Lord Ryugen
Not unless he's got some 'Akuma-away' spray laughing out loud

Mainstream
guess who I want to win......zcartoons0045

Lord Ryugen
Hmm...Akuma?? smile

Swanky-Tuna
What's with all the Street Fighter threads? Did somebody just get done playing some sega/super nintendo?

Joker1237
right, If Batman had Shark OFF.

He is bonund to have some thing for Arkuma. Maybe a Spray that drains his chi ??

Lord Ryugen
Funnily enough he probably does. laughing out loud Ithink that belt's the entrance to another dimension where anything the wearer wants can be pulled out.

long pig
i was thinkin the same thing.
after i played mike tysons punch out yesterday thats all i thought about so i would understand

eleveninches
Well, I remember reading one time where Batman was running round collecting gadgets to use against godlike enemies, and pulled a dimentional transporter out of his belt.
He also used to have a GL ring.

Lord Ryugen
We mortal men cannot understand the utitily belt. We can only watch in awe as it conveintly gives Batman the means to beat any villian, any time, any where.

WindDancer
Akuma is utterly overrated when it comes to fighting. Yes, he is a great fighter but not very smart. Whereas Batman reigns supreme in this scenario. It would be a matter of setting up a few distractions and a couple of traps and with some stratigical combat skills Batman would beat Akuma. Big muscles and fighting skills would not always get you victory. Great thinking skills and discovering Akuma's pin points would give Batman a great chance for victory.

jinzin
batman got beat up by a senior citizen (no prep time) akuma would own his ass. hell all akuma has to do is "poer up" and anything batman throws at him gets incinerated in his immediate vacinity.

Kento
Akuma would be to fast for Batman to think of something..Plus he'd have to see him to know where he was at.

big grin Course I've only seen the movie with him but in that not even Ryu could see him until he came up behind him. Batman with his belt couldn't win.

jinzin
seriously he would be moving so fast batman wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with his body.

lightaxe
Ok the utility belt will help if he throws a bat grenade at akuma, but other than that how is he gonna hurt the guy at full power? And even if he did somehow get to his utility belt before being ripped apart hows he gunna hit akuma with some thing?

Joker1237
Akuma was pretty slow in the game lol.

I still take the Bat, Bats has face speeders like Flash. And Akuma is no were near as fast as Flash.

Kento
When has the Bats fought or beaten a speedster?

Joker1237
The Flash.

Kento
But when has he beat him. Thats what I wanna know.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by WindDancer
Akuma is utterly overrated when it comes to fighting. Yes, he is a great fighter but not very smart. Whereas Batman reigns supreme in this scenario. It would be a matter of setting up a few distractions and a couple of traps and with some stratigical combat skills Batman would beat Akuma. Big muscles and fighting skills would not always get you victory. Great thinking skills and discovering Akuma's pin points would give Batman a great chance for victory.

Not very smart? Yeah, ok. That why he doesn't bother to fight Ryu in the Alpha anime, simply because he knows it's a waste of his time, and instead tests him mentally by going all voodoo dissappeary on him? You don't know much about Akuma.

Kento
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Not very smart? Yeah, ok. That why he doesn't bother to fight Ryu in the Alpha anime, simply because he knows it's a waste of his time, and instead tests him mentally by going all voodoo dissappeary on him? You don't know much about Akuma.

Knowing that somebody is a waste of time to fight cause they can't find you, and you can feel how low their ki is doesn't exactly make him smart. He just wants a real challenge...So maybe Bats would win by default.

WindDancer

That sounds more like Akuma relies more on Tricks and Puzzles to fight an opponent. Guess what? Batman has fought the best when it comes to mind games. Riddler rings a bell? No matter what tricks Akuma might have under his sleeve he would never outsmart Batman. Voodoo tricks and Magic are nothing but illusions and Batman can't be fooled so easily. In the brain department Batman wins.

Kento
That sounds more like Akuma relies more on Tricks and Puzzles to fight an opponent. Guess what? Batman has fought the best when it comes to mind games. Riddler rings a bell? No matter what tricks Akuma might have under his sleeve he would never outsmart Batman. Voodoo tricks and Magic are nothing but illusions and Batman can't be fooled so easily. In the brain department Batman wins.

No he was just testing Ryu, and found him to be weak so he didn't even bother to fight him.

jinzin
for as powerful as akuma is, he doesn't have to be smart. But he's no idiot, he's toyed with bison mentally, who is a friggin evil genious (in some incarnations anyway). You don't seem to understand, Akuma can ghost (teleport) all over the place. I don't think bat's is prepared for that, despite whatever gadgets he has stored away in his belt.

Nataku8188

Akuma makes Riddler his *****. Riddler can't ashura warp, Riddler can't appear to be in hundereds of places at once without actually being in any of them, or even possibly in all of them. This ain't voodoo buddy, this is Akuma being smart enough to not waste his time on someone that won't challenge him.

Kento
I change my vote. Batman wins by default cause Akuma wouldn't waste time to fight him cause he wouldn't be a challenge.

WindDancer
Akuma makes Riddler his *****. Riddler can't ashura warp, Riddler can't appear to be in hundereds of places at once without actually being in any of them, or even possibly in all of them. This ain't voodoo buddy, this is Akuma being smart enough to not waste his time on someone that won't challenge him.

You underestimate Riddler. He is very dangerous in his traps. It takes a large amount of thinking to figure his death traps. Riddler maynot have the warp whatever....because he doesn't need to. He is far more deadly with his mind than with his muscles. It seems to me that you guys keep thinking that big muscles and superpowers make anyone invincible. That's just weak. A great mind can defeat any opponent that has a smaller brain.

But this isn't about Riddler. Is about Batman. And since the Cape Crusader has faced The Demon before Akuma would be nothing more than a simple puzzle to figure out.

The Flash
Akuma can shatter mountains with a punch, now what can Shin Akuma do? One punch and Batman dies.

sky shadow
cool

lifeisaglich
Batman can punch through a mountain, from the teachings of one master somebody I don't know his name. Does this count?

Kento
When has Bruce punched thru a mountain? That would make him like....well above human. Maybe a huge rock or something I could see him busting thru but a mountain? When, what ish, where?

lifeisaglich
It is one of the those moves that kill people. Kind of like lady shiva's Leopard punch to skull.

Even if it had said punch thru a really, really big rock I would have still mensioned it. But this said that batman has mastered a move that could go thru MOUNTAINS.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
It is one of the those moves that kill people. Kind of like lady shiva's Leopard punch to skull.

Even if it had said punch thru a really, really big rock I would have still mensioned it. But this said that batman has mastered a move that could go thru MOUNTAINS.

I'm sure. Show us the proof, simply because Batman doesn't have the strength required to punch THROUGH a mountain... hell, his arm isnt LONG enough to punch through a mountain.

And as far as the brains thing goes, when you're as powerful and skillfull as Akuma, you really don't need to worry about somebody on Batman's level ****ing with you.

eleveninches
Batman would invent an 'anti-akuma' device

jinzin
yeah......oh wait....NOT! batman would die, and die fast, lots of brains don't help much when the bad guy can scramble em before you even realize you're being struck upon.

Kento
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yes Batman makes a anti-Akuma repelant cause that is so easy, and useful when u don't know the guy.

Akuma isn't hot-headed so Bats couldn't use that to his advantage like he could against Logan. Akuma is calm, and just wants an opponent worth fighting..he's basically just drawn to fight. Batman would just be in his way.

manjaro
Akuma is a guy who camstand up to almost anything and he doesnt need a fancykevlar/nomex suit. the guy is barefoot for crying out loud. he wins by default

jinzin
lol. AMEN!

BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg!!
Batman is a freakin ninja!!!
For crying out loud he knows over 120 forms of martial arts.
Like I said a freakin ninja!!!
What makes you think Akuma is immune to vomit gas, smoke pellets, and tear gas. And remember Batman has those neat goggles that he can put on some mode and catch him teleporting.
We think it goes ether way( But dont sleep on Batman).
We Run These Streets!!! mad eek! evil face Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Those must be some pretty stupid streets if your in charge...

Akuma walks along the floor of the ocean and destroys Islands with punches; further explanation on why Akuma wins would be like explaining why Superman would beat Daredevil.

SarKastic_OJ
Shin Akuma has semi-godlike powers and operates on a whole other level of power than that of Batman...

Keep in mind that your average gangster has gotten the upper hand on Batman on many occasions resulting in the usage of one robin to have his back...

Shin Akuma ain't no average ganster, one blow from him could send batman back to "Gothams Spinal Recovery Rehabilitation Center"..

Like someone said, this guy(Shin Akuma) punches islands to impress horny wandering skanks, what makes you think Batman would survive 3 seconds with this guy??

Shin Akuma all the way...too much power...

Kento
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg!!
Batman is a freakin ninja!!!
For crying out loud he knows over 120 forms of martial arts.
Like I said a freakin ninja!!!
What makes you think Akuma is immune to vomit gas, smoke pellets, and tear gas. And remember Batman has those neat goggles that he can put on some mode and catch him teleporting.
We think it goes ether way( But dont sleep on Batman).
We Run These Streets!!! mad eek! evil face Happy Dance

No Bats is a wannabe Ninja. Just cause he knows 120 forms of Martial arts don't make him no ninja either.

manjaro
the only major feat of strentgh ive seen bats do is kick a tree in half. somewhere back in the 90's a comic came out where a few panels were flash backs of his origins. and they showed a young bruce honing his skills in tight jeans and a wife-beater on a farm smashing a decent sized tree in half with a swift kick.

Akuma on the other hand destroyed a whole freaking submarine with his power, according to the manga, and that 90's cartoon show on USA network if anyone's old enuff to remember it. it actually came on before Savage Dragon.......lol.....memories were just brought back(wipes tear from eye). also part of his training includes remaining submerged underwater, under massive pressure, for extended periods of time, and destroyed the submarine while submerged. (for interrupting his training).

lets not forget that this guy is the brother of ken and ryu's trainer, whom he killed btw. he's not a demon or anything but he transcends all human levels. and the freaking guy is barefoot man! doesnt that mean anything to any of you?

lifeisaglich
Your right it just makes him a really super super super ninja who can make the most powerful being on earth cry uncle. Whether you like or not.

Kento
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Your right it just makes him a really super super super ninja who can make the most powerful being on earth cry uncle. Whether you like or not.

No mastering 120 martial arts just makes him very skilled in martial arts. Bats is no Ninja but he's close enough to make it seem so. He's probably even trained in ninjitsu, which is why he is so silent but that's all. He only uses the night cause it's easier then walking around in broad daylight.

lifeisaglich
I beg to differ. He HAS TRAINED AND MASTERED NINJITSU. YOU ARE GOOD but don't Ninja's like coming out at night.

Correct me if I am wrong don't criminals and bad guys really really like coming out at night?

Kento
Not always. You see people robbing banks during the day, and junk in Metropolis, and the sorts. And Ninja's aren't all about the black suit, and all. Bats is like a modernish, sterotypical Ninja. Though in the new movie from what I hear he's gonna be a full modernish sterotypicle Ninja. Batman uses ninja elements like the black suit, and anything win method but he's not a ninja.

Plus when's the last time u seen Batman walk on water, and teleport places laughing

(Yes the last part was lame attempt at humour)

lifeisaglich
Rubbers robbing banks in the day time in metropolis is OK, but in Gotham all the cronies come out at night and not in the day time. So as you can see using metropolis to try and prove how stereotypical ninja batman is, is not a good analogy. Because in metropolis bad guys like to rub people in the day time while in Gotham bad guys like do stuff under the cover of darkness.

And batman is not being stereotypical by wearing black. And besides black is going to be the one color that is always going to be linked to ninja's in one form or another.

Ninja Gaiden wears black ninja suits. And he is considered to be a
modern super ninja. Tenchu wears black and he is a super ninja of the past. So are these two stereotypical. I think not.

White is another color that ninja's like to use. Any other color from black and white is blasphemy. In order words it does not work that well.

Having mastered the art of ninjitsu and all of their tricks I say he does not want to. smile

Kento
Yes they are. They're just like what Ninja have been in old movies, and all that. Plus how much stealth was ever involved in Ninja Gaiden? The closest thing that has ever been to ninja in games, movies, and animes that I have seen is Tenchu, and that's cause of the stealth part, and being able to disguise urself.

BootlegBoys420
HELLO!!!!!!!!! Batman is the master of stealth and dissguise what the does that make him oh yeah a ninja. And if you train in the atrs of ninjitsu what does that make you a freakin ninja duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!!

Ketchuptome
Akuma.
Raging Demon,Shouken or Mattusu Hadoken will all destroy Batman.
Oh and that thunder spinning kick..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.