Daniel Radcliffe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrs. Radcliffe
Hey Guys,
By now I feel Really welcome. Thank you so much!
There is only one thing I want to ask. Does ne one (and i mean neone) Have Daniel Radcliffe's email address? I mean, if you haven't noticed I will go through any lengths to just touch his hand once. If he just knew how many times I have dreamed about him. He is like the love of my life. Ok, by now you guys must think I am crazy. embarrasment Ha, ha! I think so too, so we are in teh same boat. Please, if anyone knows Daniel Radcliffe's email address or just regular address please email me @
[email protected]. Thank you so much for making me feel so speacial and to allow myself to totally look like an idiot for loving Daniel Radcliffe so much, well see you all later. (not really, well, but, i guess kindof, oh well)
Love you all lots,
Mrs. Radcliffe

§pearhead
two things: this should be in movie stars and celebs or something.
and whos daniel radcliffe? embarrasment

Viva_orli
Harry Potter...

Mrs. Radcliffe
you guys don't know who Daniel Radcliffe is? Two Things,
He is the hottest beast ever
and he plays Harry Potter (in harry potter)
And David Copperfeild (in david copperfeild)
Come on dude, are we one the same page?
Mrs. Radcliffe

Viva_orli
How can we not know him? wink A very beautiful boy indeed yes

Fire
hey there have fun

Evy_O
Welcome big grin
How can you be in love with him? confused You don't know him in person!

Mrs. Radcliffe
I don't know him in person, but i know a lot of info about him. you can ask me any question you want, and I can answer it (currectly) someday, i will know him in person, i just know i will.
Mrs. Radcliffe

nazgulinthedark
hairy pooper is ugly sick

go ringwraiths!! Happy Dance

Mrs. Radcliffe
yo,
ringwraith girl,
get glasses cuz Daniel Radcliffe is hotter than a bunch of things that practically don't exsist cuz they are not living nor dead that are in cloaks. My Daniel baby is a hottie, sorry but Daniel:1 Ringevildudes:0
sad
Sorry,
Mrs. Radcliffe

Kaleanae
Have fun laughing

Evy_O
That's very nice smile
But IMHO you shouldn't get your hopes up, cause you might be disappointed after all no

Corran
Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

Mrs. Radcliffe
actulley,
I am going to the movie premier in June with back stage passes (complimant to my dad) and basically i am going to meet. Thanx for your support no you guys need to have a little more faith than that.
Mrs. Radcliffe

punkyhermy
hey!!!!!
i lov danradcliffe too!!!!!!!
listen,i know it's weird to dream about someone who u have no chance with,but we hope so anyway.i know i do,it's hope that makes the world go round.don't worry,u will meet him and who knows maybe-but nah!!!
i get so mad when ppl diss u about things like these...
u r going to see him!?
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
plz post all about him after that!

Mrs. Radcliffe
i do get to meet him. even touch his beautiful hand, thanks for sticking up for me, u r cool.
so i guess that is Daniel:3 Ringdudes:0 still 0, sad.
laters,
Mrs. Radcliffe

Danny_fanny
hey Mrs Radcliffe. Can you email me at [email protected] and tell me if you have Daniel Radcliffe's,Orlanro bloom,oremma watson's email. Thanks a load
Sarah angel
p.s i luv him tooo much love bunny santa Happy Dance smokin' confused mad rolling on floor laughing laughing

Devalion
Welcome!

.hack//love
Hi and Try and enjoy yourself here! big grin

Draco Malfoy
Hello,welcome to KMC Forums

Fire
Keep this ON TOPIC (and the topic is not Daniel Radcliffe)

Storm
http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/welcome.gif and have lots of fun smile

*Georgina_A*
Welcome! big grin

jeana
How can you love someone you know nothing about except he's hott?!?

jeana
hey is "Mrs Radcliffe" even here anymore?

Fire
Keep it on topic Jeana

iluvpippin
eek! eek! eek! spear, how could you?????? you call me dumb when look @ urself stick out tongue!!!

Fire
GUYS ON TOPIC OR I'm CLOSING THIS THREAD

Lady_Eowyn_Of_R
DANIEL RADCLIFFE
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
England

RUPERT GRINT
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
England

EMMA WATSON
Box 3000
Laevesden
Herts
London WD25 ZLF
England

<<Solo>>
Your an idiot.My Jesus idiot.

Agent Elrond
Why it this thread still here? Isn't there a better place for this?

coolpooh13
hey plz MRS.radclifffe huh r u? well u r not there r loads of gurls crazy bout him not only u i just want 2 no his nd emma's email 4 asking wats going on between them.nd remember this there r more girls crazy bout him than u think in the whole world even i am nd sum girls who r not pretty r also crazy bout im also not pretty well thanx 4 listening 2 me MRS.RADCLIFFE i dont no with whom he'll marry ok than see u after i recieve his nd emma's email adds.

Fire
Last chance to bring this thread back on topic which is NOT daniel Radcliffe or any other HP actor but the welcoming of our new member.

If the next post is not ON TOPIC I am CLOSING THIS THREAD

rusky
Welcome.. evil face no... I won't....say..it..

SummerSunshine
oooh i think Daniel is justthe cutest boy ever!!! just too young for me!! whaha

BTW how can ya ask for his email...?? uuhm havent you heard about PRIVACY roll eyes (sarcastic)

ilovedaniel
Heya guys, your so cool,
If you want, you can all email me and we can all talk about Daniel Radcliffe and how so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt he is! Cos he is.
And we all know who Daniel Radcliffe is because he is in the movies. Maybe some of us don't know him in person but i do because i have met and seen him.
And the person who started this website isn't called Mrs Radcliffe because that it was i am called lol, he's all mine so ha! He belongs to me.
And does anyone have Emma Watson's emai;, i'll swap for Daniel's because i have his or i can give you Tom's.
See ya guys. If you wanna swap, email me on.........
[email protected]. Or we can just talk about Daniel... lol
Bye Nicola xxxxx

ilovedaniel
Heya everyone....
My m8tes are here including Frankie..
who is sooooooooooooooooooooo funky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was from her by the way and she really likes Harry Potter
See ya Nicola xx

moonwalker741
ok this is a welcome forum.....

welcome...

no body has dr email....ok u friggen noobs hu request or giv it out......did u ever notice for one sec, if this harry potter kid gave out his email, thers sumthing called SPAM, or disturbance of ones privacy................

god......noobz

EDIT: mods plz close this b'cuz this is rele leaning off topic, n plus, this wuz posted in march....

Fire
yea Moonwalker and since when do you A think you are any different from a noob, since you've only been here for at best 4 months.

secondly there is no reason to close this thread, storm or I will decide when it is time to close this thing

it aint because this thread was made in march that it should be closed.

and DON'T CALL EVERYBODY noobs because that will make you look like a serious noob

Exabyte
laughing laughing laughing

Ringwraiths rule big grin

Welcome, Mrs Radcliffe smile

ruperts_girl
mrs_radcliffe what is wrong with u??? cant u c hes like in love with emma watson and i doubt he would go out wiv sum1 hus obsessed wiv him as u r! if he read this forum he wud most proberbly b scared of u! r u like planing 2 stalk him or sumfin coz that is whatn obsesse fans like u do!

version
Don' u Know daniel is G.A.Y
He made it with oliver wood laughing out loud
And I have a photo of daniel kissing with oliver Happy Dance

Fire
okie ppl behave plz

Darkangel93
Originally posted by Mrs. Radcliffe
Hey Guys,
By now I feel Really welcome. Thank you so much!
There is only one thing I want to ask. Does ne one (and i mean neone) Have Daniel Radcliffe's email address? I mean, if you haven't noticed I will go through any lengths to just touch his hand once. If he just knew how many times I have dreamed about him. He is like the love of my life. Ok, by now you guys must think I am crazy. embarrasment Ha, ha! I think so too, so we are in teh same boat. Please, if anyone knows Daniel Radcliffe's email address or just regular address please email me @
[email protected]. Thank you so much for making me feel so speacial and to allow myself to totally look like an idiot for loving Daniel Radcliffe so much, well see you all later. (not really, well, but, i guess kindof, oh well)
Love you all lots,
Mrs. Radcliffe

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

max789
Emma Watson totally hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

max789
i know she hot da

luv4granny05
I know Daniel Radcliffes regular adress.

luv4granny05
I know Daniel Radcliffes regular address.

Trickster
Whoah, should we be encouraging stalker-esque behaviour here?

Trickster
Originally posted by luv4granny05
I know Daniel Radcliffes regular address.

How would you know his address... being American and that.

Originally posted by ruperts_girl
mrs_radcliffe what is wrong with u??? cant u c hes like in love with emma watson and i doubt he would go out wiv sum1 hus obsessed wiv him as u r! if he read this forum he wud most proberbly b scared of u! r u like planing 2 stalk him or sumfin coz that is whatn obsesse fans like u do!

Your name is Rupert's Girl... stick out tongue

Welcome, anyway... I guess!

big grin

darth plo koon
hey welcome to kfc forums ... crap i wwas thinking of chiken

Dante01
Wats up peeps

xxNessiexx
Hi!
I don't think anyone here would have Daniel Radcliffe's real email address except his friends and family...because you cant really expect the Harry Potter star who is basically a millionaire by now, to talk to some kind of stranger...Anyway, welcome to KMC forums! I hope you enjoy it. big grin

ultimasummer
hey have fun ! really only just signed up but have fun nyway !

rochelle_malfoy
does anyone know daniel radcliffe's address?
any address..
just email me at [email protected]

please.. big grin

*RiNG*FaN*101*
It's nice to know u like him so much but I don't have his e-mail adress and it is probably PRIVATE!

Sir Mist
Originally posted by rochelle_malfoy
does anyone know daniel radcliffe's address?
any address..
just email me at [email protected]

please.. big grin

Yeah sure, he stops by here quite often and hands out his email no expression

All you people who ask this need to get a life.

Oh, and does anyone here have Keira Knightley's email?roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth plo koon
roflmao yup she came to my house and handed it to me totaly awsome .... :'( i hate this thread

Jermaine
Does anyone here like..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.