freaky radio call

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.metatech.org/Art%20Bell%20Area%2051%20Call.mp3

The tape is only a few minutes long. Listen to this tape. It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent.

On the night this tape was made, Art had asked workers of Area 51 to phone in and spill the beans about Area 51. He may have got more than he bargained for.

When you listen to this tape, listen to your intuition. Listen to you gut reaction. Feel this guy's emotion. If you get chicken-skin (goose-bumps), I believe that is your higher self telling you that what you hear is the truth.

When you hear silence on the tape - keep listening. There is more after a fairly long break. The silence is because within 2.08 minutes of speaking, the caller was knocked off the phone line. There was a massive shut down.

I am told that on the very next program Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had LOST EARTH LOCK. That means, it was KNOCKED OUT OF POSITION!!! What would have the immense power and capability to knock one a satellite out of position so quickly???

I have been told by one person that the same guy was on the Art Bell show some time later and he said that he was only joking. All of what he was saying was acting to kind-of pull Art's coat tails. He has been on other times since and done different but similar jokes. He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

Teri said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

There are other possible explanations for why someone later phoned in claiming it was a joke:

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

A4E
ok Ill hear it

Deano
its really strange

Sick Girl

Deano
goverment probably
makes sense really..if they guy was tellin the truth

Sick Girl
if he was, yeah....but what happened to the satellite if he was flat out lying? weird coincedence?

Deano
unlikely i think
its wierd what he sez about aliens being inter dimensional beings...not extra terrestials...

dragonpisces272
creepppyyy....

Ignite
ohh thats weird....
and i did get goose bumps..

freaked me out!!!

Sick Girl
you say it was a whole show about area 51. do you know if any other workers phoned in? and if so do you know what they were saying about 51?

Deano
the show is hosted by art bell.....the show deals with all sorts of strange stuff..not just area 51
i dont think any other workers phoned in

www.coasttocoastam.com < art bell site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.