Area 51 worker on the radio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.metatech.org/Art%20Bell%20Area%2051%20Call.mp3

he following tape was sent to me by a webfriend named Teri. It is a short segment from a radio show that Art Bell did, I understand, in 1997.

The tape is only a few minutes long. Listen to this tape. It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent.

On the night this tape was made, Art had asked workers of Area 51 to phone in and spill the beans about Area 51. He may have got more than he bargained for.

When you listen to this tape, listen to your intuition. Listen to you gut reaction. Feel this guy's emotion. If you get chicken-skin (goose-bumps), I believe that is your higher self telling you that what you hear is the truth.

When you hear silence on the tape - keep listening. There is more after a fairly long break. The silence is because within 2.08 minutes of speaking, the caller was knocked off the phone line. There was a massive shut down.

I am told that on the very next program Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had LOST EARTH LOCK. That means, it was KNOCKED OUT OF POSITION!!! What would have the immense power and capability to knock one a satellite out of position so quickly???

I have been told by one person that the same guy was on the Art Bell show some time later and he said that he was only joking. All of what he was saying was acting to kind-of pull Art's coat tails. He has been on other times since and done different but similar jokes. He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

Teri said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

There are other possible explanations for why someone later phoned in claiming it was a joke:

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

Lemonade Whiz
I don't think that this is a joking matter. no
If you ask me, someone's pulling someone's tail.

Deano
whats your views on area 51?
what do u think really goes on there?

Lemonade Whiz
I think people screw around with the system there, I'm not keen at all with the supernatural business. This tape and the whole 51 thing..... it seems like a cheap man's way at telling jokes.

Potshots, basically.

Alpha Centauri
Tool put that on their last track from Lateralus called Faaip De Oiad.

Much scarier.

Nobody possibly knows what goes on in Area 51. I read a story of a man who worked there but one day woke up in a hospital and his skin was all scaley and crap, then when he tried scratching it, it all flaked off. The doctors said they could only diagnose what it was if they knew the chemicals but Area 51 wouldn't release the info.

-AC

Deano
he is probably a reptillian.....david icke always goes on about them big grin
the caller seemed genuine i think ...why did the satellite go off air that nite?
its as if someone didnt want him to talk

Deano
icke mentions that aliens are inter dimensional beings..same as the guy did on the radio....so they dont come from space after all eek!

Filth
Originally posted by Deano
he is probably a reptillian.....david icke always goes on about them big grin
the caller seemed genuine i think ...why did the satellite go off air that nite?
its as if someone didnt want him to talk

It all boils down to conspiricy, the Goverment cover up things like this all the time, area 51 is the biggest cover up ever. They tell us there is "nothing" in there but why is it so well protected?

Reborn Again
Freaky. But I believe he was psychotic, so it's difficult to believe what he's saying.

Deano
do u belive that there is other dimensions?

Filth
http://www.area51zone.com/eval/index.shtml

Deano
from that site
http://www.area51zone.com/eval/dimportals.shtml
talks about other dimensions

Deano
He served his country for 27 years, including working for NATO. He is violating his security oath purposefully, intentionally, because it is so important, to try and save the form of government we have - our Constitution. There are non-elected people who are trashing our Constitution, and he is not going to let this happen. He does have classified information that he will never reveal.

The UFO subject "is the most important and crucial issue of our time", a problem of the entire human race. He sees events that are happening that are going to change our lives in ways we can't even begin to imagine. Events that will bring our world to an end. He sees an impending disaster - a collapse of the world's economies, governments, and religions.

The extent of the lie is vast. He referred to knowledge of events occurring on the Moon and Mars. There is massive mining going on on the moon, and the government knows about it. This was one purpose of the Clementine probe. There are advanced intelligences in the Solar System. Mars has evidence of a vast and ancient civilization, and may even be connected with the entities visiting us now. The Apollo astronauts saw this and were forced to lie.

The study concluded that there are 4 basic types of aliens that we're dealing with and that one of those types is indistinguishable from us; this fact disturbed his superiors the most. Some aliens are from other star systems and galaxies. Some of the advanced intelligences are MULTI DIMENSIONAL.

These reptilian hybrids have, according to
the experts, been on planet Earth long before we arrived
by spacecraft lifetimes ago........

Filth
Yeah, look at this http://www.area51zone.com/gallery/Extra-terrestrial/UFOs/High_Quality/ also from same site, some of them you can see are fake but others leave questions un-aswerd

Deano
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The big question is not who are they, but who are we, where have we come from, why are we here, and where are we going. He believes we are a hybrid race, we are cousins with interplanetary, intergalactic, and interdimensional beings that can manipulate matter and time. We all must come to terms with our own new reality of who we are. All the holy books are one and the same, with one single beginning and source of truth.

There seem to be triggering mechanisms - all the phenomena are designed to bring about a massive change in humans. A door is being opened - there is a race to grow up as a species, put hatred and bloodshed behind us, to go into the 21st century as one race, one planet, one future. This event has happened 100 million times in this Universe; it is time to grow up and make the transformation, or we might not have a future. Organized religion has done so much to divide and destroy us. The experiencers talk about spirituality, and it is time we grow up and face this reality.

eleveninches
whats your views on area 51?
what do u think really goes on there?
I'm almost sure there is a top-secret military installation in groom lake, nevada, but it ISNT called area 51, and isnt actually an independant state

Filth
Where did you get all of this Deano?

Deano
just typed stuff in on yahoo

Deano
His conclusions: There is overwhelming evidence that the human race is a hybrid race; we have been seeded and genetically manipulated from the beginnings of recorded history. This is ongoing and designed to bring about massive changes in the human race. We have to learn to be one people from one planet and we have to do it soon.

We have an intimate interrelationship with advanced ET intelligences. It doesn't matter what color the skin, the church one attends, language, music, and philosophy of a people, there is an immortal spark inside each of us. We are in the midst of a transformation, a transcendence. It is not mainly a paradigm shift, but a *metaneua*, a Greek term for a basic changing of our philosophy.

Cataclysm is coming - the Earth Changes. (planet x 2012)The ring-of-fire in the Pacific is activated, which he has heard from volcanologists in private conversations. They would never reveal this in public. The Fatima final prophesy predicted the crumbling ruins of the Vatican, the end of religion. The beautiful lady who keeps appearing is not Mary, but a whole lot more than that. We are becoming a new species:

We are sacred beings; we are immortal, spiritual beings. Each of you is an immortal, sacred being, part of a sacred Universe. We have to take our place with the others. Everything is alive. You are alive, you are immortal. "I know there will be some rough times ahead - you ain't seen nothin' yet. It's gonna get worse." To quote Tolstoy: "There is something in the human spirit that will survive and endure, that will prevail, no matter how dark this world becomes.

Lemonade Whiz
I guess I'm an "experiencer" then since I belive my future lies in God's hands and the idea of spiritually. As I said before, supernatural crap like connecting in "interdimensional" time sequences with other planets, galaxies or whatnot, I'm not keen on that.

Organized religion has done so much to divide and destroy us

Organized religion has not destroyed me, or anyone that i know personally, so your theory is kind blown out of the water.

Filth
Religion has not destroyed us? Ha dont make me laugh by us it mean the human spicies and you can not say it has not done that, how many "holy-wars" have been started 100, 200, 300? no more like 3 million.

Deano
true
religeon does divide us

Deano
read ickes book..its amazing what he says about religeon...and it all makes sense as well...regardless what u think of him..

Lemonade Whiz
The individual is more special than the unit as a whole.

Religion helps the individual to cope and surpass the whole and to reacquaint himself with the one true being.

People that started those religious wars never really believed in God anyway. Their actions resembled those that believe in Allah.

eleveninches
I've always believed that the creatures on the infamous roswell autopsy video were not aliens, but the human victims of experiments carried out by the US government and the nazi-scientists that they employed after the war (who were familiar with such grotesque experiments)

KharmaDog
Area 51 is a base where the military test and produce new and unique aircraft designs. The aura of secrecy that surrounds it is propagated by the military to distract people from is actually is going on there (military aeronautics) and discredit any valid info that people say about the place.

Deano

ash007
bull shit load of crap

wink its nothing but crap this radio call is a hoax.

Deano
why is it

Lemonade Whiz
why is it

Because human beings are not immortal

Alpha Centauri
David Icke actually believes there's a secret society of lizards though.

So he's an idiot.

-AC

ash007
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

So he's an idiot.

-AC

doesn't he also think that the royal family are Alien looking lizards. Yeah he is a idiot.

Deano
have u read his book?
no probably not

ash007
have u read his book?
no probably not

lol i have actually listened to him being interviewed. On the James Whale show on Talksport

Lemonade Whiz
have u read his book?
no probably not

I have not read his book, but judging by your crazed review of it, it sounds like it has no conscientious material in it. Just a book to wow the senses and manipulate people into thinking that humans are immortal, we can cross dimensions, and we are like God.

Bull****. mad

Deano
humans are immortal?
doesnt say anythin like that

The Inkeeper
Dean why are you so obsessed and almos always fooled by these crackpot 'conspiracy' theories?

In my book you have as little credit as Mr David Icke.

Deano
some things aint conspiracys though
some of his claims are quite believable if u take time to listen

The Inkeeper
I did listen, yet i didnt see a reasonable claim messed

Alpha Centauri
have u read his book?
no probably not

I've read all his books.

Don't assume I haven't. The man is an idiot.

How is the claim that our society is run by lizards, believable? Any man that believes that automatically invalidates his conspiracy theory opinions.

-AC

ash007
indeed yes

Deano
whistle

Tex
laughing out loud --------------> wacko

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud LIZARDS??? like the once in Warhammer? shit little kids know better, and are even more reasonble! lizards, what other thing dose he claim?

BackFire
I think it was a hoax.

Deano
why did the show get knocked off air? it never happened b4
i dont believe its a coincidence

BackFire
I believe that was part of the hoax, I don't think anything actually got knocked off the air, merely part of the act.

Interesting, none the less, though.

Lord_Andres
Well Dean there is the possibily that the host or some techincan just played around, to make all seem strange and stuff, or he simply thought the guy was just being ridicilous and stoped the progam, because it was being so stupit that it was embarasing for the radio station to be broadcasting stuff like that

Lord_Andres
damn BF took the words out of my mouth

Tex
That supposed Area 51 worker was SO annoying! I'm glad the inter-dimensional creatures took care of him! naughty

Deano
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Well Dean there is the possibily that the host or some techincan just played around, to make all seem strange and stuff, or he simply thought the guy was just being ridicilous and stoped the progam, because it was being so stupit that it was embarasing for the radio station to be broadcasting stuff like that

thats what the radio station is all about though..wierd things

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

So he's an idiot.

-AC laughing what makes him think that?

Lord_Andres
Ya well if the radio station is all about that, you just simply can't take it seriously

BackFire
thats what the radio station is all about though..wierd things

Every radio station, regaurdless of which one, is all about the same thing - Ratings. They will do and say whatever it takes to get people interested and to listen. This act is merely one such thing, I believe.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Area 51 is a base where the military test and produce new and unique aircraft designs. The aura of secrecy that surrounds it is propagated by the military to distract people from is actually is going on there (military aeronautics) and discredit any valid info that people say about the place.

Exactly.

Filth
This David Icke has some very strange theory's, but some of it makes sense.

.:†Ferrari†:.
Sum of it...

Darth_Big_Boy
I haven't listened to the link you posted...but being an Area 51 enthusiest...I msut say that I believe Area 51 is a test facility that may possibly be back engineering recovered Alien technology.

I recommend www.abovetopsecret.com if you want more info.

room #99
those pics from the area51 look fake messed i wounder are their really any real ufo photos or are the yall just faked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.