Toy Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
What does everyone think of these movies and which ones ur favorite ...

personnally i think the second one is the best and most funniest wink

Ignite
the first one is good but..
hahha the second cracks me up...

ladygrim
yup ...very true wink

Cinemaddiction
I think it's still my favorite animated feature of all time, with "The Incredibles" in a very close 2nd.

BadKitty
the sequel is my favorite...but they are both great!!

Lydia_J
I am yet to see the sequel but the first one was quite good. As you all seem to be saying the second one is better though I shall try my hardest to watch it

yerssot
I thought hte first one was rather innovating, with an ok-ish story but never got to see the second one

angelsflame265
I liked the first one. But the 2nd one I like better, but its mainly because my mom went with me to see it in theaters and she hates cartoons even kinds like this. But even she laughed at parts so smile

yerssot
what's the second one about?

angelsflame265
Ummm let me get the summary off of a website. . .

In "Toy Story 2," the fun and adventure continues when Andy goes off to summer camp and the toys are left to their own devices. Things shift into high gear when an obsessive toy collector kidnaps Woody who unbeknownst to himself is a highly valued collectable. It's now up to Buzz Lightyear and the gang from Andy's room - Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog, Rex and Hamm - to spring into action and save their pal from winding up as a museum piece. There's plenty of excitement and fun as the toys get into one predicament after another in their daring race to get home before Andy does.

yerssot
oh yeah, now that you mention it... I heard about it... but I doubt I'll ever see it again

Slytherin Girl
Both are so funny
but i like the most the 2nd one!

Corran
I think most people agree they are both funny, with classic lines like 'just remember, I'm only a few blocks away' with the building blocks behind in the back ground laughing out loud so clever. I have to admit me and the kids take a lot of silliness from movies and from the sequel we always jump up and down in front of doors to make them open, that was a clever idea, these films are full of them, although I need to stop the kids jumping off the top of he stairs shouting 'to infinity and beyond' sad

Cinemaddiction
Jeez. "Toy Story 2" was dark, IMO. I liked it and all,but with the collector, Stinky Pete, and Zorg? It was e-vil!

Best scene was Stinky Pete in his box, getting caught with the Barbie twins, lol.

fruits
i really like both movies. i haven't seen the first one in a while. they are both hilarious and they just dont get old. well they do, but it takes a while.

yerssot
Originally posted by Corran
I think most people agree they are both funny, with classic lines like 'just remember, I'm only a few blocks away' with the building blocks behind in the back ground laughing out loud so clever. I have to admit me and the kids take a lot of silliness from movies and from the sequel we always jump up and down in front of doors to make them open, that was a clever idea, these films are full of them, although I need to stop the kids jumping off the top of he stairs shouting 'to infinity and beyond' sad
or place strong winds under the stairs somehow

bilb
Both are great, I cant pick between the two confused

And Corran, I'd pay money to see that jumping up & down to get doors to work thing! laughing

yerssot
you can donate already wink

fruits
i like the bloopers at the end of the 2nd one

Darth_Big_Boy
Both are great but I prefer part 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.