Failure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
Another band who should never have broken up. They have to be one of the most overlooked bands of the 90's, which is a shame seeing as they were so influential. Also sucks they only made three albums.

For those who don't know them, they were a psychadelic space-rock group. They're the band who originally did The Nurse Who Loved Me (covered by APC on 13th Step), and they were also one of the bands Troy Van Leeuwen played with before he joined APC. Oh yeah, and Failure vocalist/guitarist Ken Andrews formed the band Replicants with Paul D'Amour.

So, who loves Failure as much as me?

Alpha Centauri
I think they have really good moments.

Don't go mad over em though.

-AC

smittenkitten
Eh...I know Failure fairly well, and they're not /that/ good. In truth, some of their music is catchy, but most of the lyrics sound contrived and, overall, shitty. And the music has simplistic, boring melodies. Still catchy, though. Failure had the potential to be REALLY good, but with a name like that, they were asking for it.

-Smitten Kitten-

Deathblow
Clearly no one..

I like a lot of their lyrics, there are couple of tracks off of Fantastic Planet which are among the most ingenius drug addiction songs I've heard. Also, they create their own unique style which is frustratingly difficult for me to explain. Kind of like Flaming Lips, but different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.