Stupid People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
ok heres the jist of things

I am pisse

super pissed...MEGA PISSED! mad

I bought a laptop off someone at pick n save (my job)

and he said "it's dead, maybe charge it"

so i went home with this things all over me and I plugged it in and nothing

no light, no nothing, no shocking thing going through my hand (as usual big grin )

So i was pissed i need a laptop and so i text the dude and said "it is so shot I want my 100 dollars back"

and he goes "What are you talking about"

WTF!

if i get ripped off...I tell you...he's a dead man walking right nowfurious

and on the other hand I am probably failing photography and my partner recently got into a really heavy duty car accident and missed a whole week and I am seriously lost right now in my first hour class and it is friday and she didn't show up and I know she is out drinking and driving at 3 am (no wonder you got into the accident in the first place DUH )

Kill her and MATT

Corran
So much anger, you need to release the anger.

Clovie
sowwie to hear that sad

but why the **** did you buy dead laptop? blink

Drumdude1167
Wow, thats alot of terrible stuff that can happen to one person.....ILL HUNT THE GUY DOWN AND BEAT THE 100 BUCKS RIGHT OUT OF HIM if you want

Demarthl
beat him over the head with the dead laptop and tell him 'I'll give you a godamn Battery!!!'
eek! then jack him of all valuables

CherryPie
he said charge it and it was frezing out so i thought it's old it just needs to be warmed up and charged like a Remote control car big grin

guess I was wrong
KILL KILL KILL

Drumdude1167
do you need a hug?

Clovie
Originally posted by CherryPie
he said charge it and it was frezing out so i thought it's old it just needs to be warmed up and charged like a Remote control car big grin

guess I was wrong
KILL KILL KILL no

Demarthl
i madea funny and no one say it roll eyes (sarcastic)

CherryPie
^ your funny

what clovie

he is the shitty salesman

Drumdude1167
kick the crap out of the man

Demarthl
aye! mug mr muggins and sue the sales company

a1hsauce
wat an ass

Clovie
Originally posted by CherryPie
what clovie

he is the shitty salesman i'm sorry sad

CherryPie
I LOVE YOUkisss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.