X-men evolution sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
this is possible the way to ruin every X-men there teenage all crushes storyline lack of the scientific parts and ruining of characters is an insult

NEVER should have been made

Clovie
i liked it happy

BENITO
seriously

Mainstream
Sucked may be a bit harsh Ben.

Clovie
Originally posted by BENITO
seriously yes.
and actually it is the one which got me into xmen tongue

Mainstream
good for you Clovie!phoenix

SnakeEyes
I hated this show. It took all the coolness of X-Men and made it all crappy! Luckily, the comics are still cool. But this show was horrible.

Max Spidey 24
it was prety good but sure they didnt get the characters personality all the way or their orgins but its still a good show.

stormfront13
it was ok ut it could have been a lot better- i meanm they made storm look was so bad and they they crammed her history into one episode

ayjay
i think they did that with alot of them.....you have to keep in mind, the show was aimed at kids....they can;t make big elaborate episodes delving into the histories of every character. I, peronally, enjoyed the first and second season....i didnt get to watch the rest sad

DrDoom
It was pretty good ,not as good as the 90's one but it was still good.

The only thing that I have to complain about is the lack of character development for most of the cast (only Rogue,Wolverine and a couple of others changed over the years).

Hey, at least we got X-23 out of it...

ayjay
yaah! X-23 woop woop!!

i think they should make another x-men cartoon!! ^__^ like maybe the ultimate version.....:P

DrDoom
You never know.
Last I heard Marvel had contacted an animation studio with the idea of making DTV's of The Ultimates, so if that gets off the ground (and sells) the U X-Men probably won't be far behind.

stormfront13
that would be co cool

Max Spidey 24
x23 i hate clonesssss( not literaly clones but yeah) x23 is a wolverine girl , they keep making these thingss they need to stop and make a girl with a new idea . Robin girl batgirl like 10 in all spider girl like 10 again venom girl, whats next supergirl???? wait they have that alreadyyy

Agneto
X-men Evolution is very cool cool.
I became a huge x-men fan by watching it.
So what if the x-men and brotherhood are teenagers in Evo? Everyone was a teenager once in a lifetime.

BENITO
It was aimed at kids but it was filled with crushes and them ruining the characters just made me too mad and they ruined magneto the most the comics are a trillion times better

Wolflet
Originally posted by Clovie
yes.
and actually it is the one which got me into xmen tongue
same yes
and plus EVO keeps me unbored no expression

Bowmen
Evolution is entertaining like it's suppose to be, but I would never compare it to something like X-Men: The Animated Series (90's version).

katie_girl09
I disagree that Evolution sucks. I think that its actually pretty good. But I have to admit: its nothing compared to the old series!

Abbita
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
x23 i hate clonesssss( not literaly clones but yeah) x23 is a wolverine girl , they keep making these thingss they need to stop and make a girl with a new idea . Robin girl batgirl like 10 in all spider girl like 10 again venom girl, whats next supergirl???? wait they have that alreadyyy

urgh i agree completely. I hate the whole concept of X23, we've already had a "wolverine girl" once, Wild Thing from the alternate dimension, that should be enough.

Its a bit harsh to say that the show sucked, it did have its flaws but with the movies coming out and all, they had to make some more money out of it and it kind of introduced a whole new generation of fans to the x men, plus it was kiddie friendly big grin You gotta give something for the kids to enjoy smile (and the rest of us hehe)

STYX Chick
O.o;; @ Peeps who say that X-Men Evo sucks- mad It doesn't suck... sad I liked it!! And, I still do big grin

Damn...I only gotta see a few episodes of the first season, and almost all of the second season...And that's it sad

-Walks over to Jean Grey, and kills her- evil face Heh...I always wanted to do that...I hate her so much =/

Swanky-Tuna
I liked to watch it for glaring mistakes and character changes. Like Apocalypse being a blonde guy, I think, and Kitty Pryde dragging Juggernaut into a block of concrete.

rouge24
that's harsh, i liked it. i almost have the whole last season on tape. i mean, granted it's not as good as the 90's cartoon, (i don't think anything can compare to that). but they needed something to appeal to the younger audience, that's what got me into x-men again. but yeah, they're teenagers there's gonna be crushes and stuff like that. but to say that it sucked, that just harsh. ok, im pretty much done now.

Britrogue
In my opinion, evolution was entertaining, but didn't stick to the real stories very well. And what was with "Gothic" Rogue?

RogueGambitdare
I thought evolution was cool, but yea what was up with the gothic Rogue?

Rave X
I havent seen enough epps to agree or dissagree with that... But I dont like how its drawn..

blaise
i hate it ..all characters look way to ugly in the evolutions ..onnly one lookin normall is kitty..thats it...rest look so bad..
and whats wit everyoen who watchs evolutions that they hate jean cause shes to perfect in that showww...

dats not even how anyone of the x-men and they aren't that in personaity.

Hulk Power
I liked the show. It wasn't accurate or really similar like the comics but I liked it. I think it's an alright show. I LOVE the animated series in the 90's. That X-Men cartoon was so bad ass and it still is.

blaise
i knowwwwwwww i love the 90;s version cartoon

Mainstream
I lov'em both.

wolvie'sgirl
I love'em both too.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.