My Sweet 16 isnt far off!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
I know its only mid March and my bday is early May, but since Im off on spring break for two weeks it will nearly be April when we go back, then another month and Ill be 16!! Cant wait, I get so many priveledges. I also get to drive, yay.

Clovie
here being 16 doesn't give you any rights sad

but 18 does droolio

Demarthl
in some countries 16 is the age, others 18, and the more unfortunates et 21 blink
my birthday is before yours stick out tongue

Loving_Daniel11
It does with my parents! 18 will be just as good too.

nitro-swicked
i didn't get that many rights at sixteen

Echuu
im 16 in october!

Loving_Daniel11
I Get EVERY right at 16. Being able to have my bf overgh he's coming over on easter sunday), taking him places, i get a job, and I get to drive

Lydia_J
you people who get to drive at 16 are so lucky, i am 16 now but have to wait a whole year before i can start driving - stupid british laws - i want to drive!

TX!
im 16 and im probally gonna have my drivers license and get a job in the summer probally a nice summer job too

Anna85
i'm gonna wait till 16... sad

Darinda
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
I know its only mid March and my bday is early May, but since Im off on spring break for two weeks it will nearly be April when we go back, then another month and Ill be 16!! Cant wait, I get so many priveledges. I also get to drive, yay.
i know it feels like for ever, mine is, it is in december, when your 18 in the us you are considered an adult, 16/6months you can drive.(i live in haverhill)

a1hsauce
16 for me was awesome. ur not really considered mature so not too much is expected of u but at the same time ur almost an adult so u get some perks

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Demarthl
and the more unfortunates et 21 blink
my birthday is before yours stick out tongue I hate it here sad

Loving_Daniel11
Originally posted by Darinda
i know it feels like for ever, mine is, it is in december, when your 18 in the us you are considered an adult, 16/6months you can drive.(i live in haverhill)
Really. Ill never "Mentally" be an adult, lol. Im such a big dork.

Ignite
i didnt have a 16th b-day party...
soo mean..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.