853rd Century Batman vs. Captain America & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Mainstream
batman waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond should win..the tech he has would blow Cap and BP back to the stone age.

spetznaz
Dang!

According to JLA:1,000,000, that Batman is just crazy. Unlike the current Batman who watches only over Gotham, that Batman watches over a whole planet. Pluto! And it is a penal colony! A planet sized penal colony!

He also has an IQ of 1045, which is around 5 times what the maximum current human IQ can be. His physical abilities are also legendary, and his fighting abilities amazing.
He also has a costume that basically morphs, weapons that make batarangs look like shale-stone caveman weapons, and can even split himself into two as well as capture souls!

Captain America and the Black Panther are soooooooooooo outmatched that it wouldn't even be fair!

Let me put it this way. Those two would not have an iota of a chance! They would be lucky to leave with their souls intact, let alone their lives!

That Batman is a match for people on the level of Karate Kid. And even THAT mgiht be a mismatch (in much the same way that the current Batman can beat Lady Shiva in an all-out anything-goes fight even though he cannot win in a purely martial arts fight).

Draco69
Dang II!

Well. Let's add Wolverine, Daredevil and Black Widow for Captain's team then.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Draco69
Dang II!

Well. Let's add Wolverine, Daredevil and Black Widow for Captain's team then.

No cigar.
It would just mean more people for Batman 1M to beat up.

You would need to add true powerhitters for them to ahve a chance to defeat him, and even then you would have to consider that he is at least 5 times smarter than current Bats. Who knows what the goodness he could do with prep time!
There is really nothing that Wolvie, DD, and the BlackWidow could bring to the fight. Lady Shiva would give them a run for their money (whether she won against all of them at once or not is a different question, but win or lose she would give them a serious run for their money). Any person or group of people that would find Shiva an issue in ANY way should just stay home if they are going up against Batman 1M.

Here are some stats for B1M:

ABILITIES

The Batman of the 853rd century is a master tactician. He is a cunning strategist and a brilliant criminologist. He is well-versed in many scientific fields of his era. The Batman of the 853rd century is a brilliant scientist in terms of robotics, artificial intelligence and engineering. The Batman's IQ level is 1045.

The Batman is hailed as the greatest physical combatant of his time. A master of his century's martial art forms, he is also in peak physical condition.

The Batman is a student of ancient history and legends.

WEAPONS

The Batman of the 853rd century wielded a variety of weapons which are state of the art even for his time period. His datarangs allows him to keep track of whomever they tagged. His boom-suit allows him to teleport to certain pre-programmed coordinates. His outfit allows a small manipulation of gravity fields which at times gives him the ability of flight. However, he often uses a small accessory that acts as a sort of energy grappling-hook, so it's very likely that this flight is a limited ability.

The Batman's outfit allows him to project holographic projections of himself. It also allows for temporary invisibility. The hologram could be used to imitate other likenesses, such as when the Batman disguised himself as Picomoth in order to infiltrate a meeting of the Batman Revenge Squad.

The Batman possessed many gadgets that allowed him to disrupt and/or control other mechanical and electronic devices. He could even enhance the power of ancient machines so that they could match with his own century's technology. The Batman of the 853rd century also programmed many holographic avatars of himself to act and perform mundane tasks while he was busy on more pressing matters. Thus, while he was busy fighting an enemy, his avatar could be back at his base researching data on a computer

SnakeEyes
What is that Batman from?

eleveninches
batman 1M is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO far above the abilities of marvel 616 humanoid fighters

Banner
Captain America and Black Panther? I don't know. This 853rd Batman as amazing as he sounds still isn't quite perfect and still most likely has flaws that can be exploited especially by two heavy hitters like Captain America and Black Panther. Mind you that each of these men have taken on villains who've been more powerful and " smarter " than them in the past. ( Kang the Conqueror ( From the FUTURE ), Magneto, Red Skull, Thanos, Mephisto, Dr. Doom ) Combined it seems like they're a match for this Batman. I mean all the technology mentioned can practically be found throughout the Wakandan society especially since they're hundreds of years ahead of most every country in the world technologically. Black Panther's no slouch when it comes to operating and creating new technologies and Cap has battle skills and knowledge that are off the charts....I'm skeptical of this 853rd century Batman...If anyone can find his weaknesses it'd be Cap and Panther.

Linkalicious
It's from the 1,000,000 series.

I got most of those comics...they're not really that good, but the concept of the characters is awesome.

Superherovandal
I wonder what would happen if Doom face Bats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond

Superherovandal
this batman is like at least 50,000 yrs in the future.

Superherovandal
I'm starting a thread on DOOM vs BaT and thank you for helping me draco.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Banner
Captain America and Black Panther? I don't know. This 853rd Batman as amazing as he sounds still isn't quite perfect and still most likely has flaws that can be exploited especially by two heavy hitters like Captain America and Black Panther. Mind you that each of these men have taken on villains who've been more powerful and " smarter " than them in the past. ( Kang the Conqueror ( From the FUTURE ), Magneto, Red Skull, Thanos, Mephisto, Dr. Doom ) Combined it seems like they're a match for this Batman. I mean all the technology mentioned can practically be found throughout the Wakandan society especially since they're hundreds of years ahead of most every country in the world technologically. Black Panther's no slouch when it comes to operating and creating new technologies and Cap has battle skills and knowledge that are off the charts....I'm skeptical of this 853rd century Batman...If anyone can find his weaknesses it'd be Cap and Panther.

Look at it this way. Batman 1M is by far more intelligent than the current Batman (5 times more minimum), and hence he is even further more intelligent than Cap and BlackPanther. He also has technology that is beyond anything they can comprehend. Although T'Chala has vibranium technology that is a couple of centuries ahead of the rest of the world, you should note that the Batman 1M comes from the 853rd century. We are currently in the 21st. Even if T'Challa had vibranium tech equivalent to the 22nd century he is still behind T'Challa by millenia upon millenia!
Furthermore Batman 1M is a far better fighter.
As for them determinging 'his weaknesses' i think that is a moot point. Batman 1M is a far superior tactician, and he would have discovered THEIR weaknesses long before they even found out whether he was human or alien!
And by the way, i'e read the 1,000,000 arc comics he showed up in. The dude has no weaknesses!

Take the current Batman. Make him (as weird as this sounds) vastly more powerful, significantly better in combat, juice his tech to unbelievable levels, and then give him an IQ of 1045 (when the human max is 200, which is virtually never reached. An IQ of 140 is considered the beginning of genius. Einstein's IQ was 160 for example. Batman 1M has an IQ of 1045!!!!)

DC basically created a Batman version of PRe-Crisis Superman or Superman Prime. Ergo he cannot be defeated, particularly by folks on the level of Cap America and Black Panther.

Draco69
Isn't Reed Richards somewhere around 300 IQ? Is Batman 1 mil smarter than him

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Superherovandal
this batman is like at least 50,000 yrs in the future.

laughing actually is far more than that we are in the 21st century he is from the 853rd century!

Never
Originally posted by Draco69
Isn't Reed Richards somewhere around 300 IQ? Is Batman 1 mil smarter than him

Batman 1M is WAY smarter than Reed. No, Reed is not ~300 IQ.

That would be year 85200 (or thereabouts).

Hegemon875
which would be a 83200 year difference.

Jimmy Buggs
that bat man would have to fight someone crazy like 8 day juggs or new sun gambit

David Duchovony
Reed does have a 300 IQ.

Wynndar
*sigh* here we go again with the simple writing of DC...just making a character further in the future or more powerful, doesnt mean anything to marvel guys like Richards, Doom, Panther, or Cap. Not with guys like Kang and Immortus (related to both Doom and Richards) running around...just read this months FF marvel knights...FF r against Rama Tut/Kang's son Ramedes. Immortus has been to the end of time by the way.

Never
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Reed does have a 300 IQ.

Prove it. Both Doom and Tony Starks have constructed time machines -- has Richards...?

Wyn...never mind. Did you see the technology that Batman 1M employs? He stalemated Captain America in the 21st century, I daresay the techniques that he learned in the ensuing 83000 years would dwarf anything that Captain America could dream up.

long pig
Originally posted by spetznaz
No cigar.
It would just mean more people for Batman 1M to beat up.

You would need to add true powerhitters for them to ahve a chance to defeat him, and even then you would have to consider that he is at least 5 times smarter than current Bats. Who knows what the goodness he could do with prep time!
There is really nothing that Wolvie, DD, and the BlackWidow could bring to the fight. Lady Shiva would give them a run for their money (whether she won against all of them at once or not is a different question, but win or lose she would give them a serious run for their money). Any person or group of people that would find Shiva an issue in ANY way should just stay home if they are going up against Batman 1M.

Here are some stats for B1M:

ABILITIES

The Batman of the 853rd century is a master tactician. He is a cunning strategist and a brilliant criminologist. He is well-versed in many scientific fields of his era. The Batman of the 853rd century is a brilliant scientist in terms of robotics, artificial intelligence and engineering. The Batman's IQ level is 1045.

The Batman is hailed as the greatest physical combatant of his time. A master of his century's martial art forms, he is also in peak physical condition.

The Batman is a student of ancient history and legends.

WEAPONS

The Batman of the 853rd century wielded a variety of weapons which are state of the art even for his time period. His datarangs allows him to keep track of whomever they tagged. His boom-suit allows him to teleport to certain pre-programmed coordinates. His outfit allows a small manipulation of gravity fields which at times gives him the ability of flight. However, he often uses a small accessory that acts as a sort of energy grappling-hook, so it's very likely that this flight is a limited ability.

The Batman's outfit allows him to project holographic projections of himself. It also allows for temporary invisibility. The hologram could be used to imitate other likenesses, such as when the Batman disguised himself as Picomoth in order to infiltrate a meeting of the Batman Revenge Squad.

The Batman possessed many gadgets that allowed him to disrupt and/or control other mechanical and electronic devices. He could even enhance the power of ancient machines so that they could match with his own century's technology. The Batman of the 853rd century also programmed many holographic avatars of himself to act and perform mundane tasks while he was busy on more pressing matters. Thus, while he was busy fighting an enemy, his avatar could be back at his base researching data on a computer

This new batman sounds like our ol friend Dr Doom to me.
lets look at the similarities to doom

master of robotics? check
hologram/invisibility? check
bat-bots or dupes? big check
teleportation? check
flight by way of gravity suit? check
cunning strategist and a brilliant criminologist. well-versed in many scientific fields of his era. brilliant scientist in terms of robotics, artificial intelligence and engineering? check
a student of ancient history and legends? check
5 times smarter than current Bats? check
many gadgets that allowed him to disrupt and/or control other mechanical and electronic devices? check
Looks like DC wants there very own Dr Doom doesnt it?
maybe they read all the ways doom would molest bats in our threads heh.
oh...i co sign on making the doom vs new bat thread....very very good idea!

long pig
i hate to say this but reed is dooms equal in intelligents....doom just uses his far better. IQ means nothing...its how you use it.

Swanky-Tuna
Is it the same Batman from present times? Like kept alive through machines and elixers? The guy has to be insane after living over 80 thousand years.

long pig
different bat man....its a guy who adopts the original bats persona....thats why hes a history bufff.
total diff guy....just using bats name

Superherovandal
dude but Bat 1million has tech that makes Doom look like he got his tech before the ice age.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude but Bat 1million has tech that makes Doom look like he got his tech before the ice age.

This is true, seeing has how hes about 83000 years from the future. But even if the tech was the same batman has mastered not only earthly martial art but aliens ones as well that use partialy psychic atacks.

Jimmy Buggs
Originally posted by Never
Prove it. Both Doom and Tony Starks have constructed time machines -- has Richards...?

Wyn...never mind. Did you see the technology that Batman 1M employs? He stalemated Captain America in the 21st century, I daresay the techniques that he learned in the ensuing 83000 years would dwarf anything that Captain America could dream up.

that bat man is not bruce wayne is it? if not then he wouldnt have learnd much more then the tech of his time lets him, he wouldnt have a million years experiance

Superherovandal
this is the batman from the 853 century.

Superherovandal
he learned a whole lot about history. He is not Bruce Wayne.

Never
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
that bat man is not bruce wayne is it? if not then he wouldnt have learnd much more then the tech of his time lets him, he wouldnt have a million years experiance

No, not Bruce Wayne.

I was not implying that he has a sum total of 83000 years of experience; I was saying that the techniques in the 853rd century have improved on everything since the 21st century. Make sense? Each bit of technology we have improves on the previous, no?

illadelph12
Doesn't BP have a Galactus contingency plan? If he can plan for a cosmic being of godly universal intellect and experience that predates the existence of the current universe, I think he can game plan for a 'Bruce Wayne' of the 853rd century. Galactus's intellect (IQ) is far beyond 1045.

Batman is still just a man.

Wynndar
good point

Superherovandal
what are they going to do to him. He is waay smarter and is a better fighter plus has gadgets that make his look like his weapon is the first wheel ever made.

Never
Originally posted by illadelph12
Doesn't BP have a Galactus contingency plan? If he can plan for a cosmic being of godly universal intellect and experience that predates the existence of the current universe, I think he can game plan for a 'Bruce Wayne' of the 853rd century. Galactus's intellect (IQ) is far beyond 1045.

Batman is still just a man.

Please explain how one can plan to counter technology 83000 years into the future of an entirely different comic universe.

He has a wealth of knowledge at his disposal with which he can devise a strategy to defeat/counter/stalemate Galactus. He has no such knowledge of the 853rd ***DC Universe*** century. DC universe has materials that Marvel Universe does not (no adamantium/vibranium in DC). The more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes that there is absolutely no way BP can plan for this.

If this was a footrace, current BP is a full second ahead of the current Batman. Batman 1M blows them both away. Hard light holograms capable of independent thought?

And there is no way of quantifying Galactus' IQ. Who knows what one with a 1045 IQ is capable of? That being said, Galactus is not omniscient.

He possesses cosmic *awareness*.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.