Got Special Effects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ATG
Howdy, how's it going?

Heres the deal me and my friend are making a movie and the movie is going to suck if we don't get any simple special effects that we can make and use at home.

We don't really have a huge budget either so if anyone out there could give us some "Killer" Special effects that would be grrrrreat!

Yours Truly,

Andrew the Monster Moulton

Storm
Hmm, you remind me of ploop4444.

ATG
and why is that? I loved that guy! He said what we were all thinking..... You jerks shouldn't have blocked him!

My regards to Plato and Socrates,

Andrew

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) hush before you get yourself banned happy

Storm
And rampageman...

ATG
well, i obviously cant be either of those people because look, rampageman is online right now!

So maybe you should check your facts before you go ragging on and accusing people of things.

My regards to Plato and Socrates,

Andrew

rampageman
Hey, why are you accusing this guy of stuff!? I don't know who you are and I don't care, but you're obviously unintelligent if you think that we're the same person!

Look, he's on and I'm on!

Next time do your research before you go accusing people and maybe, just maybe, you'll get some respect.

For now, you have none of my respect, and if that's not important to you, well then that's okay, but I can garuntee you that you have lost others respect from your idiotic accusations.

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
And now you don't even have the balls to return with a come-back. You are a coward and a worthless human being. You don't even matter.

You and this world are like mortal enemies... each can live much better without the other. So please do us all a favor and return to your disgusting hell hole where you belong.

Cheers,

Jason

Demarthl
shut up moron
being on as two different people is real easy
dont accuse people of accusing people.
get some psychiatry or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kharhmah
Dont give yourself a hernia will ya!

rampageman
Is it easy, well apparently my limited skills in being a nerd on a forum site are just that... limited. Please forgive me for not being so sick and diluted that I would expose myself to such elementry behavior.

Cheers,

Jason

P.S. Any replying insults would be most excellent!

Demarthl
or perhaps just a click here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/report.gif

lil bitchiness
Socking is not permited on this site and neither is member bashing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.