Spoiler: Anakin after battle and a medkit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
There was a post on MF.com with pictures from the new Ep3 book. One which I thought was very interesting and somewhat disappointing. It details what happens to Anakin at the end of the battle and afterwards where he is rescued by Palps/Sidious.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/swcgphotos/6ca2d357.jpg

It talks about how Anakin is found on a black sand bank on one of the lava rivers on Mustafar. He is plucked from that bank and placed in a medical capsule to keep him alive, while Sidious makes up a couple special potions to keep him alive.

So basically what was posted earlier on MF.com about the end of the battle between Ani and Obi, where Obi chops off Ani's legs and arm, and Anakin rolls down onto to the black sand bank and is being burned is true.

If anything, I was hoping that they would be fighting on top of a volcano, and Obi gives Ani and option, much like Vader gave Luke, only Ani says no and attacks Obi. Obi who already chopped off Ani's human arm, chops off both legs and Anakin falls to the ground near the ledge, and slides down a slope into an angled lava river, which leads down to a larger lava river at the base of the volcano. Using the powers of the dark side that Sidious taught him, he maintains himself, from being consumed while being in extreme pain and being burned alive. He ends up on a river bank where he is found and recovered by Palps.

That's how I would've liked it to go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/swcgphotos/6ca2d357.jpg

phelander
But it doesn't.

if it did, you'd be the director and I wouldn't go see it.

wallalupp
so when anakin has no arms, is he trying to bite obi-wan?

darthmaul1
Get back here you bastard I'll bite your legs off.

How dumb would that be if he actually did float down a lava flow, I mean come on that's frigin impossible.
I do believe he is just scorched by exploding lava while he is on the embankment.

ESP07
Well, he IS a black knight big grin

peluffo
Nuzzin really happens until the opening day.
We are speaking about a movie which it has not been released yet.
I like spoilers, but it can be wrong. Just speculations, not the real deal.

xeous
How do you know that he isn't splashed by lava?

Honestly, the idea of him spending any time at all in lava(submerged) is...dumb.

darktim1
One thing I have read on another site is that anakin says I hate you obi-wan as sidious shuttle arrives at the planet mustafar obiwan leaves anakin there.

Cascador
that was already posted here too

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Get back here you bastard I'll bite your legs off.

ROTFLMAO! hysterical hysterical hysterical

Damn that was funny laughing out loud

DCLXVI
That was funny, darthmaul1.....laughing out loud

Velcro_Boy
lol Sith first aid kit.

Mortanius
http://tinypic.com/285xdt

Mist
somebody post the real pic?

theJust
what gives?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.