Spookey, A True Friend......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$¥®€Ñ
DEDICATION HERE FOLKS!!!

Ok, this amazing lady has been having a rough time of it lately, and I've only just found out the reason why.

For obvious reasons, I cannot share the details with all of you, but I would just like to tell Spooks that I still love her very much, and thank her for being there for me.

So, I take my hat off to her, she really has managed to do something fantastic, something I myself could not do.

I'm sorry guys, I can't tell you what I mean, but I'm sure she will fill you in, in her own time.

Spookey....... I know what you've done, and why you hid the truth from me, and I am grateful to you, more than I can put into words hug

TELL HER YOU LOVE HER GUYS!!!!

$¥®€Ñ
*puts mask on, is now in the guise of another KMCer*

I love you Spookey!! You rock girl!! rock

w000000000000t!!!!!!

*takes mask off*

Meh....... it is 2am, no-one's here I guess.........

raven guardia
awww, spookey I dont know what you did but syren thinks its great so, so do I.

I love you spookey!!!!!

$¥®€Ñ
Thanx RG......

I can't tell you though, be it here or PM, I just needed to do something for her though, the chick is amazing........ yes

raven guardia
oh....okay smile...
it sounds as she did something great...which I'm sure she did......thanks spookey!!! your great!

$¥®€Ñ
We love you Spooks!!!!!

Don't leave us for too long......

If you come online in invisible mode to check what's going on, I'll know!!!

Coz I'm special, that's why.......

silver_tears
umm well I'm outta the loop, but spookey is very nice. big grin

raven guardia
*agrees with St* spookey is cool!

Linkalicious
Thanks Spookey, you're a great friend and you kick ass!usaflag

silver_tears
But I can guess what she did happy

raven guardia
yeah...can I guess too

$¥®€Ñ
OK, guess......... mad

$¥®€Ñ
*gets pom-poms out*

Show some love, throw your arms in the air!! For the chick called Spookey, who isn't actually here.........!!!!!!

embarrasment

silver_tears
She helped you and Link get over your stupid fight, which syren was all your fault, since he didn't say anything bad at all in the first place, and you blew it all out of context. Not to mention you did bad mouth him without him having a chance to defend himself.

am I close roll eyes (sarcastic)

$¥®€Ñ
Yeah, she helped me out, but read the first post again Sil, and you'll realise she had to do other stuff. The girl is amazing. She hid her feelings to save mine, when she should have booted me up the a$$ at the first sign of me exiting the equation, do you understand now?

She is wicked, and would make a rock solid friend if ever we were to meet.... ultimate respect to her......

She is so much the kind of person I wish I had it in me to be, and she's gone. I don't deserve what I've got, she does.......

$¥®€Ñ
btw Sil, it runs a little deeper than some "stupid fight", and I'd appreciate it if you kept your unnecessary opinions on who's "fault" it is to yourself. Cheers wink

silver_tears
Oh but they are necessary smokin'
Haven't you heard doll, I'm just a *****, and everyone will hear my opinion stick out tongue
And that's just what it is, from what i read Link has been nothing but sweet towards you.......

Chelsea23
Spookey-I don't really know you...but you seem cool! We love ya...idk whats going on, but it doesn't really matter to me I guess. Stay cool Spooks happy

silver_tears
But if she is having problems or what not, I hope it all turns out for the best. Never really got to know her, but still she seemed cool.

$¥®€Ñ
Doll? Please, Sil, whatever is going on with you at the moment has made you different....... just chill, ok?

And I know Link is the sweetest guy, but he really doesn't need a Guard Dog........

$¥®€Ñ
And you are NOT a bunch af asterisks, no matter what anyone tells you no

silver_tears
Syren you need to understand sarcasm What the f**k?
And I'm not standing up for him or whatever, let him fight his own battles, but the thread you made last night was a bit much, I would be humiliated myself if I was Link, but it's great you both are back to normal mode.

silver_tears
That's the coolest thing to be at the mo smokin'

$¥®€Ñ
I'va apologised for the thread, it's been accepted, could we move on now? I'm ashamed of myself, I truly am.

I jumped to the wrong conclusion, got the wrong end of the stick, made an ass out of me and me, all those things at once, and I'm sorry for it.......

Sarcasm, not pretty.......

$¥®€Ñ
Oh, right, so can I be a ***** too??

*jumps up and down*

Please???

*checks self*

embarrasment Already am..........

silver_tears
It's a sign of wit smart
And seriously if you take that seriously you don't know me very well stick out tongue

silver_tears
Oh and before this goes way off-topic on the second page, spookey I must say you make awesome sigs rock

Fallen Jedi
though i haven't really chatted with you spookey, i've heard a lot of great things about you. come and visit KMC soon. we all love you here. wink big grin

iluvpippin
spooks babe, is this about what i think it is??? if it is, i love you and youere a very strong girl, and if it isnt, i still love you and you're still a strong girl...

*Georgina_A*
Spooks, I love you loads! You can't leave no

weep

Clovie
i know everything!!!!!

i'm proud of her!!!!!!

big grinbig grinbig grin

happy

iluvpippin
clovie, is it about.....im not gonna say....god, i think i know, but i dont know if im right...hold on.

iluvpippin
is it about the guy she likes???

spookey
yes gals is about the guy i like..................

But i dont derserve this thread i lied to my friend................i had the chance to tell her who this guy was but i sat there and bare faced lied...........i have no idea how she found out the truth............But she did and the worse thing about it was someone else told her............

iluvpippin
but shes not mad at you is she spooks??? she understands how much you've been through and she's admiring you for going trhough this and sticking together. you can't lose yourself now!!! not after everything you've been through. and you lied to her for the good, not for worse!!! you lied to her so she wouldn't get hurt and so she wouldnt be aangry at you. now tha she knows he truth, shes not angry, she understands! thats why she's made a thred about you. a dedication thred. for the wondeful spooks.

iluvpippin
smile

saucybird007
Spookey, i have told you lots of times before, but i am more than happy to say it again!

I think you are amazing! I haven't know you for long but i feel like you are one of me best mates. Your fun to talk to, you always make me smile and you made me a wicked sig!

I love you loads babe, chin up girlie! hug wink3

iluvpippin
well said!

saucybird007
big grin

$¥®€Ñ
Damn straight people.

How could I possibly be mad? She did something very special for me, she protected my feelings right to the very last, the ONLY reason I found out the truth was because someone else cared enough about HER to save her feelings, think about it that way Spooks......

You would have broken yourself for me Casey, and no matter how nice or popular you think I am, I'm not worth that no

So, once again, I love you with all my heart, just know that........

iluvpippin
thats what i've been telling u spooks, u put ppl in front of you to keep them happy no matter if it kills you.

$¥®€Ñ
She is one of a f.ucking kind.......

I don't know what else to say, except that KMC could definitely benefit from having a member like her.......

i slayed buffy
yeah spookey seems nice big grin

iluvpippin
spookey IS nice! she puts everyone ahead of her.

$¥®€Ñ
clap

YAY Spookz!!!!!!

iluvpippin
Go spookey, go spookey!

$¥®€Ñ
*does funky chicken dance, which she hasn't done for ages*

For Spookey, I will shame myself, like an a$$....... yes

i slayed buffy
oh nice i dont lol i wod try but i end up sayin oh fck off then

Clovie
laughing

holdenhsvgtsr
thats an understatement theres never gonna be anyone else like her ever

spookey
aww holdie.........im so sorry i hurt you yesterday..........i just hope we can work things out

$¥®€Ñ
You f.ucking better, or, in the words of the Great One...... "I will kick BOTH you hineys...."

spookey
ha no fair that my line i knicked it off link.................

$¥®€Ñ
Yeah, that's why I said in the words of the Great One... aka.... you wink

spookey
yes but i knicked it off him.............he cant have all the cute lines...........catch......that......ball............do u get a prise if we catch it

Corran
Yay spookey, we love Spookey big grin

tigida_tigida
hold tight casey...back 2 back now were makin you crazy big grin

spookey
hahha ty you guys

iluvpippin
see, every1 luvs ya spooks! stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
This chick Spookey, she's feelin' quite low, you know, how it goes,
She needs our help, yo,
So this thread's for her, don't know if y'all noticed,
Just tell her you love her, got somethin' to say? Post it.....
She's floating in depression, regression and pressure, re-assure her, tell her she's worth so much, a treasure,
Spookz, I love you, you know this, to show this, I've written these lyrics.....
Now I'm embarrased coz audiences rate, you hate? Get irate, I can't compensate, for my lack of skill, in your eyes I'm chokin'....
But this ain't for you, it's Spookey's, so poke fun, joke some, and hope that....... in times to come......
You'll hit this as hard as me without really tryin', don't think I got talent? So what, I'm just Syren wink

spookey
hahah she mced for me aww w

glenn
did she now

$¥®€Ñ
Ya..... Glenn, check the previous page embarrasment

$¥®€Ñ
Glenn? You MC at all??

iluvpippin
that was so cool syren!

glenn
Whats MC huh

$¥®€Ñ
Mic Controlling, Master of Ceremonies...... Freestyle Rapping......

Check out this thread......

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t32093.html

glenn
Thanks

Arwene
well none of you know me. Im a friend of spookey's.....online and off!!!

I have read all this thread and i can see she is so well liked....

Cj you know If you eva need a friend im here.

iluvpippin
yes, casey is tha bomb!

$¥®€Ñ
Ya, Arwene, she really came thru for me, and she was the one who kinda had the right not to, if you know what I mean. It was her who was hurting over the shite caused, yet it was her that gave me the support, she f.ucking rocks, there's no other way of saying it rock

glenn
laughing

Linkalicious
I know i said it before, but thanks Spookey....you really helped me through a pretty rough time. I'm really glad i have someone like you as a friend because you're really sweet and very thoughtful. I really really appreciate what you've done for me...

Dvae
hug happy

$¥®€Ñ
Aaaw, Link, I love it when you go all gooey...... love

C'mere and give Mama a hug......

Korri
big grin

Linkalicious
eek! YOU'RE here!!!! hug

ahem...i'm not gooey!.......yet.naughty

Korri
huh

$¥®€Ñ
*falls backwards as Link vaults over Korri and lands on me*

Ooomph!!

Heeey baby......

*kisses passionately*

Korri
was that to me?? wink

Linkalicious
Nope me! *faints*

Korri
aww sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.