Sentry Team VS. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Sentry team defeat the JLA?

Sentry Team:

Sentry
Cable(Without Virus)
Jean Grey
Professor X(on the side lines using only telepathy)
Dr. Strange
Invisible Woman
Iron Man

VS.

Current JLA Roster:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Zatanna
Steel
GL(John)
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Batman
Aquaman
Faith
Plastic Man
Hawkman
Hawkgirl

No prep.

Khellendros
O_o Uhhh... JLA. Sentry's team is outnumbered two to one here.

Draco69
We get it alright! You're in love with the Sentry! Duh! This battle is not a battle. It's a massacre. Completely one sided. What is Hawkman or Hawkman going to contribute? The Sentry team wins. But of course you already know that.

Kento
Sentry can absorb stuff right? Well just send MM, and WW against him since they have nothing to absorb out of them, and since MM is stronger then Supes, and WW is almost Supes equal he'd have a tought time.

as for the rest the JLA team could take them down with possibly the exception of Strange since he held his own against somebody with the IG once.

lightaxe
It seems like the JLA should win this based on numbers alone. I havent really been keeping up with Sentry personally, so could he really be enough too beat out a lot of the big guns alone? (Superman, Flash) Well actually sentry team might win they seem to have enough people to counter whatever the JLA can try to do.

BootlegBoys420
I Repeat My Origonal Statement...
Sentrys Bootleg...
And Trust Us... We Know Bootleg...
Theres No Way Any Comic Writer In There Right Mind Would Even Begin To Think Of A Way For Sentry To Beat Big Blue...
And I Really Dont Mind Seeing Big Blue Lose A Few Fights...
But I Think Someone Here In This Forum Put It Best...
Original Coke Is Always Better Than New Coke...
Aside From That One...
Prof With Only TK Isnt Much Of A Factor Considering You Have MM...
After Its Strange That Needs To Be Handled... Zatanna Cant Do it Alone...
Thats Where The Numbers Game Comes In...
JLA Wins...
Go Get An Actual Real Challenge That Doesnt Include That Bootleg Blue...
Dont Include Big Blue Either...

kgkg
Originally posted by Kento
Sentry can absorb stuff right? Well just send MM, and WW against him since they have nothing to absorb out of them, and since MM is stronger then Supes, and WW is almost Supes equal he'd have a tought time.

it's won't matter do you know how power sentry he is master of time and space , super Stonger , superman Fast way beyond MM , and WW , he won't need cheap abosbing tricks he can blast them all to bits.

The Flash
Well, Sentry did get his ass kicked from Jubilee in one of the threads in this forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328565&highlight=Sentry+vs+Jubilee

JLA > Jubilee > Sentry

BootlegBoys420
JUBILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Dude, Sentry, we both know if somebody says JLA you'll just tell them they're wrong and go on and on about how powerful Sentry will be after he hatches or whatever.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Flash
Well, Sentry did get his ass kicked from Jubilee in one of the threads in this forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328565&highlight=Sentry+vs+Jubilee

JLA > Jubilee > Sentry

with IG am just saying what i read

BootlegBoys420
Dude... From What I See... Youre Pretty Looked Down Upon In Here... And Were New Here And We See That...
Listen... SENTRY IS A BOOTLEG SUPERMAN!!!!!
He Was Created To Be A Copy Of Superman So That Marvel Could Comp With The Sales Of Superman... And Then They Scrapped Him Anyway... Until Now... Can You Say 50 Years?
Sentry Will Never Be Anywhere Near Big Blues Level... Superman Is A World Wide Icon... Sentry Is A Icon For Scrapped Marvel Ideas... Get Over It...
Make An Interesting Thread Please...
WITHOUT SENTRY!!!!

We Be Bootleg...

We Run These Streets!!!!!

The Flash
Originally posted by kgkg
with IG am just saying what i read So what? Jubilee still kicked his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.