War with China

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=579320

China looks to be invading taiwan if they declare independence and the US will defend taiwan if they are invaded. Seems like Bush isnt going to be the one to start the next war.

.:†Ferrari†:.
hw many soldiers in the chinese army any way?

PVS
bush will sit back and allow china to take over taiwan.
'unfortunate' his administration calls it. not 'evil'...just unfortunate.
funny how standards change.

The Inkeeper
So it looks like the 'made in China' is finally going to overtake the 'made in taiwan' objects. Whoot for China!

jaden101
taiwan is vital to many economies througout the world...it produces massive amounts of goods at low cost...america is as reliant on taiwan as it is on saudi arabia...

this is the flash point that i have said for years would lead to a large scale war

i hope i am not proved right

Fire
I doubt Taiwan will claim its independence they'll find another way around it. The US doesn't want to go head to head with China

Deano
Wars are fought by the many for the benefit of the few - the same few who never see a gun fired in anger. Those who declare wars don't fight them: the masses do.

If we didn't, there could be no war.

So why do we? Because we have been conditioned to 'obey the law' no matter how grotesque and ludicrous it may be; and we buy the cover stories of why the wars must be fought to 'defend freedom.' I give you the words of the Nazi Herman Goering:

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Recognise that? Of course. It is precisely what we have been told since the Illuminati orchestrated September 11th to justify their campaign of mass slaughter dubbed the 'The War on Terror.' More accurately, it is the War OF Terror.

I said when they invaded Afghanistan that it was just the beginning and so it has proved. Afghanistan was only the start and Iraq is not the end. There is a long list of countries to be 'liberated,' including Iran, North Korea, and yes, even China.

The agenda is to impose a global fascist state with a world government, world army, world central bank, world currency, and a micro-chipped population. World dictatorships and superpowers which can resist the dictates of the world government do not go together. Therefore, THE PLAN IS TO BRING THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA INTO CONFLICT SO THEY DESTROY EACH OTHER AS SUPERPOWERS AND LEAVE THE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ITS WORLD ARMY IN TOTAL CONTROL

The Inkeeper
The Illuminati orchastrated 9/11 .... thats where i stopped reading.

Deano
what do u know?

hw do u no all this?

PVS
thanks deano for dumbing down yet another thread.
yes, its all a plot to destroy america and china and microchip us all and force us into a nazi weight loss program where we would then be forced to hawk diet pills in some grand pyramid scheme thought up by alien invaders.

please stfu

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by Deano
what do u know?

I know that the world isnt run by the illuminati, i know that 9/11 wasnt staged, i know that if i have to read one more post of yours talking about a conspiracy of some sorts i will kill myself.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

PVS
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
I know that the world isnt run by the illuminati, i know that 9/11 wasnt staged, i know that if i have to read one more post of yours talking about a conspiracy of some sorts i will kill myself.

you're just trying to cover up the truth
you must be working for...them

laughing out loud

jaden101
now now kids...easy does it...we dont want this turning into WW3 now do we

and that goes for the people in this thread as well as america and china laughing out loud

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by PVS
you're just trying to cover up the truth
you must be working for...them

laughing out loud

Yes, i am an interdimensional reptilian who has infiltrated the human race. The government knows about me, but are doing nothing, luckily one area 51 employee alerted the masses about my existence yes

if only i was joking

Deano

how do u know???
u dont know nothin at all

Deano
Yes, i am an interdimensional reptilian who has infiltrated the human race. The government knows about me, but are doing nothing, luckily one area 51 employee alerted the masses about my existence yes

if only i was joking

whats that gotta do with this thread?

smoker4

if only i was joking

Zaflon 7, why are you alerting the skin covered ones to our presence?

The Inkeeper
how do u know???
u dont know nothin at all

I know its not much effort to type the extra two letters of a word, rather then type "u"' and leaving the G out of nothing, well thats just pure lazy.

I would rather know nothing than fall for and believe every conspiracy theory out there.

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by smoker4
Zaflon 7, why are you alerting the skin covered ones to our presence?
Sorry, but this is worth a double post just to put a laughing in here.

Deano
I know its not much effort to type the extra two letters of a word, rather then type "u"' and leaving the G out of nothing, well thats just pure lazy.

I would rather know nothing than fall for and believe every conspiracy theory out there.

dont start worrying about how i type son..theres no need to......and i aint lazy at all....im quite active actually

i dont belive every conspiracy theory
seems to me u are too lazy too check to see if the so called conspiracy theorys have any truth to them...and so u dismiss it entirely..thats fine

The Inkeeper
i dismiss the ones i read from you.

I believe rosswell was a coverup.

I do not believe we are being visited from aliens that are reptilian but arent from space, they are from other dimension

Deano
aliens and reptililians are supposedly different

The Inkeeper
Oh, sorry, my interdimensional creature knowledge is a lil rusty

Deano
thats ok....the knowledge will come :coo:

PVS
yeah...china....taiwan....war....

The Inkeeper
Not if i can help it no expression

Deano
ohh comon..free ya minds

PVS
dean, believing everything you read and hear is the sign of a dillusional mind, a gullible mind...certainly not 'free'...but then again ignorance is supposedly bliss so you may be on to something.

XIA
The Illuminati orchastrated 9/11 .... thats where i stopped reading.
9/11 was staged, some evidence.
In the 90's the US government made a video where the government (in the movie) flew a plane into the trade center to raise government funds for a war that would eventually help the US control the world. Then, when 9/11 happened, the government mysteriously took the movies off shelves. (It was called the last kiss goodnight). A coincidence? maybe, but if so, why would the government ban the movie unless they had somthing to hide? Just a thought.

Info found at www.infowars.com

confused

Tex
China's army is almost as large as the entire population of the US! laughing out loud

Linkalicious
don't go mentioning stuff like that around Bush.

He'll just equate it to a more death per bomb ratio. Or MDPB is you will...

PVS
bush is crazy, but he aint got the rocks to face china....and THANK GOD.
in the face of the horror that could be i say thank god dubya is all hat and no cattle or we would all be screwed

King Burger
China won't attack Taiwan.

CHina will wait until the the US military is really stretched
and weaken by more (?) wars in the Mid-East, and by a
falling economy, before it decides to take action, and even
then it won't be a full invasion, but will probably start off
with santions and a blockade, and maybe limited air-stikes.

China wants and needs a friendly US and Europe for it's
growing economy. They won't do anything to endanger
such a relationship, atleats not until they are a truly
inventive industrialized nation, which produces its own
goods, and not just those of Amercian and European
companies.

PVS
Originally posted by King Burger
China wants and needs a friendly US and Europe for it's
growing economy. They won't do anything to endanger
such a relationship, atleats not until they are a truly
inventive industrialized nation, which produces its own
goods, and not just those of Amercian and European
companies.

finally we agree on something...and why not? its the truth.
why the hell would china want to piss off its best and most
loyal customers?

however, that truth does not swat the possibility of them taking
over taiwan whenever they please, because just as they offer america
cheap goods, they offer the upperclass the benefit of DIRT CHEAP
LABOR. that is why the bush administration makes no tough talk at
all...no mention of 'evil' or 'freedom'....just an overwhelming "oh well erm "

*made in china*
how many times have we ALL seen that on shit we buy?
no way is bu$h going to stand in their way.

Draco69
There wouldn't BE war. The war would be over before it began. China has equal miltary, more people, and they practically rule our economic market. We'd lose. This will become a major issue in the future. China will be a major monument in history in the next few years.

Raz
War with China? Well thats right after Iran, Syria and North Korea then...

Deano

Deano

Raz
What exactly does that have to do with this thread?

Lord_Andres
Nut really sure, I think it was yesterday when I was sleeping or almust sleeping, my dad was listening to the radio downstairs, and it was rather lound, but I think I heard something about China had just made a new law or something that would prewent them attacking taiwan if they decled indepandance, like I said said I'm nut really sure since I was half asleep

manny321
war with china will equal bush getting blown up in white house. So i doubt it will happen. If it does its the end of the world. America's economy would collapse (so would Canada;s) and the country would be gone and no one will want it because America would fall and so would China. America is strong but to fight china would be suicide.

Deano
Originally posted by manny321
war with china will equal bush getting blown up in white house. So i doubt it will happen. If it does its the end of the world. America's economy would collapse (so would Canada;s) and the country would be gone and no one will want it because America would fall and so would China. America is strong but to fight china would be suicide.

the agenda is to impose a global fascist state with a world government, world army, world central bank, world currency, and a micro-chipped population. World dictatorships and superpowers which can resist the dictates of the world government do not go together. Therefore, THE PLAN IS TO BRING THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA INTO CONFLICT SO THEY DESTROY EACH OTHER AS SUPERPOWERS AND LEAVE THE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ITS WORLD ARMY IN TOTAL CONTROL

PVS
yes yes, as you said before.

The agenda is to impose a global fascist state with a world government, world army, world central bank, world currency, and a micro-chipped population. World dictatorships and superpowers which can resist the dictates of the world government do not go together. Therefore, THE PLAN IS TO BRING THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA INTO CONFLICT SO THEY DESTROY EACH OTHER AS SUPERPOWERS AND LEAVE THE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ITS WORLD ARMY IN TOTAL CONTROL

...now you said it twice in the same thread...maybe thats enough?
or do you just like copy and pasting?

Afro Cheese
I think we need to stay out of this one..

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
yes yes, as you said before.

...now you said it twice in the same thread...maybe thats enough?
or do you just like copy and pasting?

i like copy and pasting yes
and i like the challenge of drilling the info into your head

XIA
the agenda is to impose a global fascist state with a world government, world army, world central bank, world currency, and a micro-chipped population. World dictatorships and superpowers which can resist the dictates of the world government do not go together. Therefore, THE PLAN IS TO BRING THE UNITED STATES AND CHINA INTO CONFLICT SO THEY DESTROY EACH OTHER AS SUPERPOWERS AND LEAVE THE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ITS WORLD ARMY IN TOTAL CONTROL
America IS a global fascist state

King Burger
Originally posted by Draco69
There wouldn't BE war. The war would be over before it began. China has equal miltary, more people, and they practically rule our economic market. We'd lose. This will become a major issue in the future. China will be a major monument in history in the next few years.

As someone who believes that US military might is often
greatly exaggerated, I also say that is isn't so weak either.

The US Navy recently held maneuvers with seven aircraft
carrier attack goups in that area, and even experts admit
that China cannot take on seven US naval aircraft carrier
group.

Bottom line, if war comes, the US cannot defeat huge China,
But China cannot defeat even the US forces in the area.

King Burger
Originally posted by XIA
America IS a global fascist state

Ouch!

manny321
However when nukes go flying then its over my friend. Plus who knows who else would get involved.
The war would devastate china however America would be hit so economically hard it may take generations for it to go back. So America would go down a lot in power after that and i thank we be to worried about the consequences to even attack them.

SlipknoT
Is there oil in Tiawan?

King Burger
Originally posted by manny321
However when nukes go flying then its over my friend. Plus who knows who else would get involved.
The war would devastate china however America would be hit so economically hard it may take generations for it to go back. So America would go down a lot in power after that and i thank we be to worried about the consequences to even attack them.

Nukes wouldn't go flying.

A limited war between the US and China wouldn't lead to
a nuclear (or "neuculer"wink war.

The US wouldn't use any because they wouldn't need them.
The US military would be enough for the limited objective
of repulsing China away from Taiwan.

And China wouldn't use them, becasue, while they can hit
and destroy a number of US cities, the US can wipe out all
of China with its much much lrager arsenal of nukes and
ICBM's.

KidRock
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Is there oil in Tiawan?

Obviously you wouldn't know. Since you dont know much of anything eh?

XIA
Originally posted by KidRock
Obviously you wouldn't know. Since you dont know much of anything eh?
That was blunt, what did Slip do to you?

SlipknoT
Obviously you wouldn't know. Since you dont know much of anything eh? I know more than an Opinionated Hick whistle

XIA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I know more than an Opinionated Hick whistle
laughing out loud Its funny because its true

Imperial_Samura
Maybe we will see more of a shift if the arms bans are lifted one weapons sales to China. Apparently they have aspirations to go from a large, low tech infantry army to a more high tech mechanised army. Still, I can't see the US rushing into conflict to quickly considering that China is far to important economically and that the US actually has a large debt with them, and the cost in human life would really be quiet large.

Ou Be Low hoo
I live in Taiwan, so it's interesting to read some of the ignorant posts by some of the people in this thread...Kid Rock and TheInkeeper, take a bow.

The 'Anti-sucession' law is a disgusting insult to the people of Taiwan. Taiwan is an independent country...It has it's own currency, it's own language, it's own military, it's own culture, it's own people, it's own island and it's own history.

The actions of the EU - France, in particular - and the US are abhorrent. Bush claims to be a defender of freedom and democracy around the world, yet his actions are in contradiction with his words - no surprise there! Taiwan has an elected government and is a growing, healthy democratic nation. If Bush wants to practice what he preaches he needs to come out and say "We support Taiwan". Nothing else will demonstrate that he means what he says, and that he is not simply about supporting democracy in oil-rich nations. As for France, their logic is implausible - "Oh, if we sell arms to China, then we are actually controlling their military" - !?!?!?!?!?!?! What kind of 4-year old thought that idea up!

ragesRemorse
Unless China blatanly decimates an entire american city. I highly doubt that Bush would directly declare war on China. No one in the american goverment cares about taiwan. Bush needs China in the fued against north Korea.

Imperial_Samura
Curse manipulative politics. I say if Taiwan wants freedom and Independence then they should get it. One of the most basic political rights is that of self governance, the right for a nation to rule its self. With the US acting in such a silly way about the whole thing I only hope that the Chinese Government at some point decides the right thing to do would be let Taiwan go free if they wish to.

King Burger
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Unless China blatanly decimates an entire american city. I highly doubt that Bush would directly declare war on China. No one in the american goverment cares about taiwan. Bush needs China in the fued against north Korea.

Reluctantly I must agree.

The US is only using the Taiwan issue, as well as the North
Korean issue, as an excuse to maintain forces in the region,
and occasionally issue tough statements towards China and
North Korea which make Presidents and Secretaries (as
well as Congressmen) feel tough and manly.

King Burger
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Curse manipulative politics. I say if Taiwan wants freedom and Independence then they should get it. One of the most basic political rights is that of self governance, the right for a nation to rule its self. With the US acting in such a silly way about the whole thing I only hope that the Chinese Government at some point decides the right thing to do would be let Taiwan go free if they wish to.

I disagree very strongly.

How many nations have been split up by Western powers over
the past century?

Why can't nations have a right to take back what was tolen from
them? Whether it's China with Taiwan, Iraq with Kuwait, Syria
with Lebanon, or Ethiopia with Eritrea? Why not? Becasue the
West, the same West that cut them off in the first place, says
no?

This isn't a simple matter of irredentism. Often, the very
existence of these splinter nations is a humilliating reminder
of the colonial past.

Cid
doesn't China want to impress the world though??

finti
Ethiopia with Eritrea huh, Eritrea became a part of Ethiopia or the otherway around when the Italians united the two countries, after the Italians were defeated the Bits controlled the erea untill it came under UN control it became an autonomous area in Ethiopia in 1952 and was annexed into Ethiopia in 1962,fully independent again in 1993.

So with your way of argue all the states that have won its independence should actually be brought back to its former state as being under the control by the powers that they gained their independance from .

Imperial_Samura
Yes, well said Finti. And if thats the case I can't wait for England to go back to the U.S and return them to the commonwealth.

King Burger
Originally posted by finti
Ethiopia with Eritrea huh, Eritrea became a part of Ethiopia or the otherway around when the Italians united the two countries, after the Italians were defeated the Bits controlled the erea untill it came under UN control it became an autonomous area in Ethiopia in 1952 and was annexed into Ethiopia in 1962,fully independent again in 1993.

So with your way of argue all the states that have won its independence should actually be brought back to its former state as being under the control by the powers that they gained their independance from .

Silliness.

Ethiopia is one of the oldest states in the world, including
the oldest (after Nubia) black African nations. Its borders
have always included the Red Sea coast.

Eritrea was a region in that ancient land of Abyssinia (modern
Ethiopia).

These two lands aren't like most sub-Saharan countries,
completely artificial creations of European powers, built
out of split tribal territories. They are ancient lands with
a history.

The same with Iraq and China and Syria. These are among
the oldest areas of civilizations anywhere, and they were
forced to watch areas of their land cut away by Western
powers.

You apparently have a hard time understanging what it is
like for an ancient and proud nation to be cut apart like
a piece of cake, with parts given away to useful allies
(Kuwait being a perfect example).

The British and French, and others, had no right to take
part of Iraq and give it away to a bunch of greedy bedouin
cheiftains named the Kuwaities. They had no right to give
away western Syria to a corrupt traitorous minority, the
Maronite christians (not to mention northern Syria given
away to Turkey, and southern Syria to the pro-British
Hashemite elites). And they certainly had absolutely no
right to give away most of Palestine to European jewish
immigrants who, despite myths of "jewish diasporas", have
zero historical connection to the land.

Look at Vietnam. The French, after their defeat there, rather
than being honorable, admitting defeat, and leaving, instead
decided, with the help of the US, to split the country into
two parts. Thankfully, the true patriotic North rejected such
an arrangement, and fought hard against all odds to eventually
re-unite the country.

I wonder what you would do if your country was invaded,
then half cut off to make another country (especially one
run by puppets loyal to the former occupiers)? According
to you, you would just accept the new nation as perfectly
legitimate? Well, maybe that's acceptable to you, since
your country is not an ancient nation with a long and proud
history like Syria or Iraq or China, but that's not the way
the peoples of those nations see things.

manny321
IMO i don't think America can't afford to have a full scale war against China. Were already in enough debt and a major war would bankrupt the nation easily. So i doubt we will or this war would bring down the American economy.

finti
my country had to give part of its area away to the Swedes due to the Kiel treaty of 1814, those areas still belong to the Swedes this treaty was never accepted by Norway who had made themselves an independent nation at that time and meant the treaty made between Denmark and Sweden couldnt be valid as long as it involved areas of an independent country. Sweden was backed by all those who defeated Napoleon (before his final defeat at Waterloo) so Norway was forced to accept the treaty.
Now so my country doesnt know what its like?

so all those so called proud nation should go back to its former boundaries, nations with totally different names than that of today

Syria was once a part of the Ottoman empire so I guess giving it to Turkey is in line with what you really are on about here. The area in an about Syria is an ancient one no doubt but it has been under someone else's rule for the last milleniums

The two first nations where areas of former greater civilisations, not the same as being Syrian and Iraqi cause thats the modern name for some of those ancient areas.
Now we who live in Europe shall we go back to the map what it looked like under Greek dominance, or like under the Romans, what about under Charlemange rule

finti
oh as for the topic I dont think there will be a war between China and USA, dont think the Chinese will invade Taiwan either, the Taiwan armed forces aint no walk in the park opponents

A4E
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=579320

China looks to be invading taiwan if they declare independence and the US will defend taiwan if they are invaded. Seems like Bush isnt going to be the one to start the next war.

bush should really stay out of it!

and yes this does concern me... as many ofu know I live in "Fuzhou" which is one of the cities nearer to taiwan... the chinese gov, has predicted this war from long ago so check this out,he decided not to put a lot of money in this city since they said it would b one of the first to get invaded by taiwan

Fire
so Taiwan would counter their own invasion by invading China?

A4E
oh as for the topic I dont think there will be a war between China and USA, dont think the Chinese will invade Taiwan either, the Taiwan armed forces aint no walk in the park opponents

I doubt it too... US might have latest techj and stuff, but china has got many soilders... and they can have a lot of tech too... bioweapons and stuff... wut I am still not sure is y exactly is this happening

finti
and China should leave Taiwan alone

King Burger
You equate relatively recent changes made by a couple
of European powers, to natural changes made over
centuries?

The British conquered those lands, then when they left
cut them up against the wishes of the peoples living
there. Why is this difficult to understand?

It doesn't matter if the current nations of Iraq and
Syria are modern creations, the lands and peoples and
sense of indentity and territory is ancient. The fact that
the British "created" Iraq on some eighty years ago,
doesn't change the fact that the people of that country
realise that this thing called "Kuwait" is a part of their
land, a part of that thing called "mesopotamia" or
"Iraq/Al-Jazeera" (by medieval arabs), and that it was
taken form them, to be given to the Kuwaitie clan.

Syria and Lebanon have always been one, in identity
if not in State borders, until the French came along and
cut off Lebanon to give to the Maronite minority.

If you think that it was the British who gave these peoples
a sense of identity, then you are (as usual) mistaken.
Even back in the early 7rth century, when both lands
were part of the growing arab-muslim Caliphate, there
was a clear sense of the "Shami" (someone of
Greater Syria), and the "Iraqi.

Bottom line: China has every damned right to take
back Taiwan, just as North Vietnam did with the South,
just as Iraq does with Kuwait, Syria with Lebanon,
Ethiopia with Eritrea, and Cyprus with "Northern
Cyprus".

These aren't lost imperial provinces (since you bring up
the Roman and Ottoman Empires), but parts of their
lands.

manny321
America is powerful but remember America would the help of many secondary powers to win the war sucessfully without losing so many people. I doubt it will happen though and i even think the craziest conservative dosen't want that to happen either.

finti
Both the Lebanese and Kuwaitis identify themselves as Lebanese and Kuwaitis, what was done with the territories was things of the past, new countries emerged and with them a national identification as well. No one said the divisions and parting was wise moves even so it was done and actually it aint nothing we can do to undo it. Invading former territories that are independent nation sure as hell aint the solution

so according to your sense of rightfulness every nation that lost territory has a right to take it back regardless of how long it has gone

King Burger
No.

But when we are talking about teritory that was taken
away form it by a colonial power, and recently so that
the effects ares till there, then absolutely yes!

This splitting and splintering of nations is almost unique
to the modern british and French Empires.

Previous empires would conquer a land, hold it, then
if and when they leave or are expelled, they just go.

But with the damned British and French, they couldn't
just leave. No, they had to leave their former colonies
good-bye "presents", which will cause divisions and
instability, and eventually lead to wars and chaos which
can only be stopped with the intervention of...surpirse,
surprise!, the British and the french and the West in
general. Quite convinient yes?

finti
as I said earlier it was thing done in the past and it is little that can be done about it now, that some of these "abandoned" colonies wants to take back territories now considered to be sovereign nation aint the way to go though. Kuwait is Kuwait and Lebanon is Lebanon and as long as the inhabitanse of these countries want to be what they are now then thats how its gonna be, if they choose to go back to how it was long ago then that should be accepted as well.

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by XIA
9/11 was staged, some evidence.
In the 90's the US government made a video where the government (in the movie) flew a plane into the trade center to raise government funds for a war that would eventually help the US control the world. Then, when 9/11 happened, the government mysteriously took the movies off shelves. (It was called the last kiss goodnight). A coincidence? maybe, but if so, why would the government ban the movie unless they had somthing to hide? Just a thought.

Info found at www.infowars.com

confused

because if people saw the video which is purely coincidence, they would probably think 9/11 and the tape were related because they believe anything.

I call these people 'Deanos'

Deano
laughing

The Inkeeper
Sorry about that, i couldnt contain it wink

Deano
it was funny

Deano
but....i think the 9/11 was orchestrated smile
problem reaction solution
create the problem..(9/11 attacks)....... public reaction ...(somethin must be done)......then offer the solution.....(war)

simple
its not far fetched

PVS
problem: you keep changing the topic to suit your own conspracy theory. EVERY topic must somehow tie in to your one-size-fits-all theory on how we are all screwed

reaction: threads are continuously hijacked and all discussion then centers on you and your theory...same as in every other thread...topic is lost

solution: say it once and leave it at that, instead of spamming and ruining the discussion.

Deano
i aint ruining any discussion
i think that there is a possibility of a conflict with china with the problem reaction solution method

lets talk about china then
do u think america will go to war with china?

people like you dont have to respond to my comments ya know....

PVS
i was reponding to your spamming. i already responded to said comments pages back.

and if you were asking me about china, i already said what i believe. i guess you never bothered to read it since it had nothing to do with your 'revelation'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
i have read it what u said...u was moaning that the thread was going off topic..i then said lets talk about china then..then u said u already have...so why u posting here then? just to start a argument with me?
u shoudnt have to worry what i post

PVS
its because everytime there is a descent thread on politics you have to monopolise the conversation by spamming with the EXACT SAME carbon copy off-topic 9-11/matrix conspiracy theory. its intrusive on everyone and just plain rude.

edit: oh ffs just have your last word and please quit copy and paste spamming, and remain on topic. why does EVERYTHING have to tie in to your oversimplified hollywood theory?

Deano
its not being rude at all... i think what i post is relevent....even if u dont think so....i think it is....and even if it is the same text that i have posted before..it dont matter
am i trying to offend people?
no i aint
u causing arguments is rude..see what u have done now is start an argument..i didnt want that
i dow need this bastard hassle

Ou Be Low hoo
Bottom line: China has every damned right to take
back Taiwan

Ignorant people like this ^ make my head spin!

The ROC (Taiwan) has been an independent sovereign state long before the PROC (China) was born! The current incarnation of China (as a communist state) has NEVER had control over Taiwan! Do you understand!?!?!

I am unable to fathom how people with no knowledge of a situation are able to form an opinion they believe is correct!

MC Mike
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Ignorant people like this ^ make my head spin!

The ROC (Taiwan) has been an independent sovereign state long before the PROC (China) was born! The current incarnation of China (as a communist state) has NEVER had control over Taiwan! Do you understand!?!?!

I am unable to fathom how people with no knowledge of a situation are able to form an opinion they believe is correct!

People think whatever they say is right. erm

And ENOUGH WITH THE ****ING CONSPIRACYS.

A4E
and China should leave Taiwan alone

of course it should, but anyhow its none of the americans buisness

KidRock
Originally posted by XIA
laughing out loud Its funny because its true

XIA your just a retard. you thought it was funny when the nazis killed 6 million jews and thanked the japanese for killing americans and bombing pearl harbor.

King Burger
To Ou Be Low hoo,

What hypocrisy! China is bad. Reunification with China is bad.
But a population largely of Chinese origin is okay. A goverment
founded by the Chinese Kai-Shek is okay.

If China and Taiwan have no relationship with each other, then
the government of Taiwan has no legitimacy either.

Why is it that rule by Chinese from Beijing is a big no, but rule
by a Chinese government in Taipei is okay?

If you are of Chinese descent, then why are you living in Taiwan?
What right have you to be there? What right have your Chinese
Kai-Shek government to be there? If Taiwan and China are un-related
according to you, then why are you there? What right did Kai-Shek have
to go there in the first place? Leave! Give the land back to the supposed
aboriginal peoples.

But you won't, will you? You want it both ways. Chinese from Beijing
have no right to Taiwan, but Chinese form the mainland 60 years
ago, lead by Kai-Shek, had a right to the island.

Nonesense.

China has a right to Taiwan. If not, then neither do you.

And on a personal note: considering how Taiwan was a proud member
of Bush's "Coalition of the Willing", I really hope that when China
does move against Taiwan, that they too engage in some "Shock
and Awe".

Ou Be Low hoo
What hypocrisy! China is bad. Reunification with China is bad.
But a population largely of Chinese origin is okay. A goverment
founded by the Chinese Kai-Shek is okay.

How was America founded?

^ Strange.

The government in Taiwan is pro-Taiwan independence. Chen Shui-Bien has been cultivating the emergence of a Taiwanese identity...Something that has developed independently from China over the last few decades, since the Japanese occupation ceased.

I'm not of Chinese descent. I am a person of the world. People should have the right to live where they want, regardless of imaginery boundaries. Of course, Taiwan and China have a history, but the present is different and future has yet to be seen...Chaing Kai-Shek left China for reasons that you can research for yourself in a history book. I'm not here to simply regurgitate facts.

Considering the basis for your argument, I wouldn't say it was I who was speaking nonsense...

Ever heard of quid-pro-quo?

I rest my case.

Imaginary
XIA your just a retard. you thought it was funny when the nazis killed 6 million jews and thanked the japanese for killing americans and bombing pearl harbor.

"Your just a retard."

Real mature, KidRock roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
There is NO WAY that the US could defeat China if it invaded them.

The US spent a massive amount of their budget funding the war against iraq (which is nowhere near as powerful as china).

China has:
The largest infantry army in the world,
The largest air force in the world.

US has proven that since the end of WW2, they dont know how to fight a war. The only thing they know how to do is bomb other countries and blow stuff up.
Just look at vietnaam.

If the US attacked China, all of asia, and the majority of Europe would probably support China more than the US.

A4E
I know eleveninches, the US has to be mad to go to war against china, and I wouldnt doubt for a second that islamics countries would join china... they'd kick the US arse.. I highly doubt the US will go to war anyway

eleveninches
The only thing that the US could do is to use it's stealth planes to bomb the chinese, but any other planes would be defeated by the largest air force in the world.
The only other thing it could do is to Nuke China. Nut if it did that, ALL of the other countries of the world would turn against america immediately

A4E
indeed... the only smart move for the US is to back off... y is taiwan so important to them anyways?

eleveninches
For all of the cheap 'made in taiwan' products that the US thrives on

finti
eehh according to Cambridge fact finder the chinese air force is the second largest in the world with 4107 aircrafts as 4114 US aircrafts .

same goes for China

eleveninches
eehh according to Cambridge fact finder the chinese air force is the second largest in the world with 4107 aircrafts as 4114 US aircrafts .

same goes for China
On 'Tommorrow Never Dies' , M says that The Chinese have the largest air force in the world

eleveninches
Originally posted by A4E
indeed... the only smart move for the US is to back off... y is taiwan so important to them anyways?
Since when have the US made any smart moves

finti
must be so then roll eyes (sarcastic)

the fact is that due to the modernisation process the Chinese airforce has decrease since the mid 1980`s, many old planes will be and have been retired from service, those planes are considered as antiques.

XIA
Originally posted by eleveninches
On 'Tommorrow Never Dies' , M says that The Chinese have the largest air force in the world
Its a movie. no expression
Although its true, dont try to support facts using movies, it never works out well.

(Did you know "MI6" is a real intelligence agency?)

manny321
america could not defeat china alone. It needs europe and such on its side.

A4E
Originally posted by XIA
Its a movie. no expression
Although its true, dont try to support facts using movies, it never works out well.

(Did you know "MI6" is a real intelligence agency?)

please PLEASE tell me ure kidding

and finti I think the odds are on favour of china than the US but of course china should simply leave taiwan alone

Fire
It'll never come to war

finti
odds of what?

Clovie
Originally posted by A4E
please PLEASE tell me ure kidding of course Mi6, as well as Mi5 are REAL agentures blink
CIA too stick out tongue

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by IceWithin
... the only smart move for the US is to back off... y is taiwan so important to them anyways?

I think the only smart move would be for you to stop pressing those little keys that produce lettes, that make words, that contribute to sentences, that form a post.

The US declares itself a bastion of freedom and democracy around the world. That is why it is important for it to support Taiwan. If it didn't, then even a blind man would see the real resource it likes to protect...Money.

Lemonade Whiz
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I think the only smart move would be for you to stop pressing those little keys that produce lettes, that make words, that contribute to sentences, that form a post.

The US declares itself a bastion of freedom and democracy around the world. That is why it is important for it to support Taiwan. If it didn't, then even a blind man would see the real resource it likes to protect...Money.

Whoa... someone touched a nerve there. But I do agree, America needs to support Taiwan. Plus there are bigger problems than China that we Red, White, and Blues have to face.

finti
does this include all countries with a red, white and blue flag?

Deano
britain? france? usa?

finti
..............Norway, Iceland, Netherland, Luxenburg,

Deano
its a mystery...hopefully lem can shed somelight on what country he means big grin

debbiejo
Lets all join in and save the world....

not to offend any u americans, but i hope china n U.S go 2 war, a jus wana c if america is what they say they r...

Deano
it will destroy both countrys if they go to war
i reckon it might happen

aint china and russia allies?

finti
no

debbiejo

Deano
america will fall if they go to war with china

debbiejo
Nah....But it won't be pretty..

Originally posted by debbiejo
Hey that's not nice....I like my life here.....

u do no tht the chinese r mental they wud destroy america... erm

finti
nah

and china arnt scared 2 use bio n chemical weapons

debbiejo
Nooo....We buy all their stuff...it would ruin their economy...don't forget Mcdonnalds...the people would rebel...lol

Fire
IT WON'T COME TO WAR FFS

lol

finti
fire notice the ifs in there

Fire
the ifs are hardly used more than enough. some people here stated they think it will happen (no ifs there)

debbiejo
They no we love them...because we eat chinese food all the time..

Anyhoooo, the British S.A.S r the most hardest force prob in the world... but ther isnt vry much of them...

Deano
nah

and why ??

debbiejo
The UN would all stand together....We are the people...

u no if china was startin 2 win against the U.S Europe wud prob turn 2 china's side

debbiejo
We have good intellegence.....

and china has the guts

finti
and you base this on what?

Linkalicious
The US wouldn't be destroyed if they went to war with China. China, physically, would be destroyed.

How is China going to get to America? Yah, they have a large airforce, but how is their Navy? Can they mobilize their forces with anywhere near the speed the United States has?

It would be a brutal battle and America would suffer many many losses, and probably lose the war, but America would bomb the hell out of China.

of course, i don't believe there will actually be a war, so this is all hypothetical.

If China clashed with America....wouldn't America just write off their debt to China? Why pay them after going to war with them?

WindDancer

IT means tht they arnt scared 2 go 2 war

debbiejo
Brains are more important than guts...

WindDancer

k woteva u say... sly but i stil think china is stronger..

finti
U.S has a larger airforce, the only thing the Chinese has going for them is their size of their armed forces, their navy and airforce are big but it is pretty out of dated.
Chinese military has a defensive build up

Linkalicious
exactly.

They'll defend themselves nicely, and push away America.

But they aren't coming over here to shit on our lawn.

imagine if russia joined in...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>