Coronation Street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punk Tiger
Anyone watch this? It's great! Katy kills Tommy, oooh!

Deano
best soap in the world

battesby family are my fav

Punk Tiger
Ah finally someone's posted

The Ones
this show SUCKS!!!!!

Punk Tiger
Don't post them

Punk Tiger
*then

MildPossession
MY favourite is Eastenders, but still enjoy Coronation Street.

Punk Tiger
I don't watch Eastenders and it's not doing well anyway

syko freak
i luv easte. but im bcoming 2 luv corri more. omg is katy gonna comit suicide coz sum1 said sumfin like that ages ago. probably a rumor.

Blue Dragon
Katy does commit suicide, I've heard too, next door told us

evil_made_flesh
i dont mind coronation street but what really pissed me off was when that unconvincing goth kid mentioned cradle of filth on the show made me sooooo angry gives cradle a bad name.

Blue Dragon
^ Craig or Rosie? Why does it make it look bad?

MildPossession
Eastenders may not be doing as well as Coronation St, but it will never be axed, too popular still.

I watch both, parents fault, been drilled into my head since I was born lol.

PinkDiamonds
katie DOES try to commit suicide, and martin trys to save her!!!!! i heard off 1 girl that martin cant save her, and accidently kills her himself. but katie definately dies of some sort of suicide, whether everything goes to plan or not!!!!!

ladygrim
Woot i love corrie ... but KEN &b DERIDRE sick

vagaryatwill
Never hear of it. What's the premise?

PinkD
Originally posted by ladygrim
Woot i love corrie ... but KEN &b DERIDRE sick i know. and this thing with ray is really getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!

MildPossession
She kills her self with her diabetes, think she eats a load of sugar.

Abbita
I have never like soaps, especially corrie because i have the same last name as the BARLOWS and to make matters worse my moms name is Tracey Barlow and i have an uncle called Ken. My aunt even looks a bit like Deidrie >.< The amount of lame jokes we have been on the recieveing end of over the years is rediculous sad

Blue Dragon
Heeeeyyyy, don't diss Corrie! It's the best! big grin I heard that Katy eats food to kill herself then Martin finds a confession note from Katy & finds her dead.
Ken & Deridre don't bother me too much but I'll tell you something that does! SHELLY & CHARLIE! mad mad mad mad mad It's the worst thing that's happened to Corrie & should stop NOW!

Here that Corrrie!? Don't do it or you'll lose fans! no Not me though.... smile

Oh yeah of course! You'll be glad to here that 2 years ago when I was 14 I wrote to Corrie & they sent me autographs! IT'S GREAT! I JUST SAID I LOVE THE SHOW & STUFF (wrote a page) & asked to send photos & they did!

If only I had a scanner, I could show you.... sad I could tell you who I've got if you want! The address was in a TV magazine so keep a sharp eye!

lynznniknlianne
I LUV CORRIE IT'S DA BEST PROG IN HISTORY . KATY SHOOD HVE NOT KILLED HER DAD . CRAIG N DAVID R STUNNERS . I FEEL SORRY ON CHESNEY NO BEING IN SPAIN WITH LES N CILLA mad

KillTheLight
so when is sir Ian Mckellen going to be in this show does anyone know the dates...

ladygrim
this week he will be on corrie big grin

KillTheLight
cool.. should be good..happy

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by lynznniknlianne
I LUV CORRIE IT'S DA BEST PROG IN HISTORY . KATY SHOOD HVE NOT KILLED HER DAD . CRAIG N DAVID R STUNNERS . I FEEL SORRY ON CHESNEY NO BEING IN SPAIN WITH LES N CILLA mad

Yeah, poor little Chesney..."Uncle Les, Uncle Roy & Auntie Hayley." smile Cilla & Les come back though. And Craig, love the character, if only he was a goth in real life, I'd love the meet him some day.

KillTheLight
happy..i missed sundays episode but i watched the two episode that were on today with Ian...I love his character it's so good..happy..how many episodes is he going to be in total??

Blue Dragon
I missed Sundays too. sad Watching Dr Who repeat...watched most of yesterday's Corrie but mum made me turn over to BBC1 for this film, she olny wanted to she the cat bit... big grin That was funny.

Blue Dragon
Did Corronation St win the most awards last night? I watched it but don't know if EastEnders won more...EE is going to die out...I mean they have no good story lines, Den dead again, hit over the head & still alive & they want to bring Phil Mittel back to SAVE EASTENDERS!

SAVE IT!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's just plain stupid, if that's all they've got them it will die!!!!! All he says is "Shut it!" & picks fights....boring....Corrie rules!

If I get a scanner I'll show you the autographs I got from some of the cast. wink

Blue Dragon
Bump

kateezoo
any fans of this show? i just started watching it and i cant believe how addictive it is...its been on for like 30 some odd years.

barand1
Lol - I've began watching it from time to time.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
fair and interesting show.

MildPossession
It's been going since the 60s and you have just started to watch it lol.

Yeah I watch it but prefer Eastenders over it.

Coro is a bit boring for me at the moment because of the Ashley/Casey storyline, can't stand Ashley and Claire so...

exanda kane
Not a fan of the soaps, but I would prefer Eastenders...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Eastenders is a good show.

chillmeistergen
Can't stand Eastenders, the acting's appalling. Corrie is the best soap, but that's not saying much.

MildPossession
The acting is not that bad in Eastenders actually, it's far from appalling from a lot in the soap.

Also they don't have as many takes as film actors to get the perfect acting, it's mostly one take and it's done in soaps here.

ladygrim
I prefer Eastenders for a Soap its more gritty when corrie tries to do Macho scenes there just abit LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.