supervolcano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
anyone watchin this on bbc 1?

jaden101
yeah...watched it last night

thanks for reminding me that its on now

im off for tonight

cheers bud

The Ones
yea i watched part of it but there was a power cut!!

Deano
its pretty good
hope it dont happen in real life though

ladygrim
i saw this i thought it was odd... sorta day after tomoro but in documntry form ...

grade 3 ol
what is it? Sounds very interesting

darktim1
I saw it it was awesome to see the way the park is tilting on it's side I love studying volcanoes and that one is just to big to deal with.

jaden101
Originally posted by grade 3 ol
what is it? Sounds very interesting

it was a docu-drama...actors playing parts that make the programme look like a documentary...being interviewed etc... quite good special effects of the volcano's as well....

its on dvd now so shouldn't be to difficult to get a hold of

grade 3 ol
It was on ABC last night but i didnt get to watch it. I recorded it though and will probrably watch it tonight big grin

grade 3 ol
IVE SEEN IT NOW AND IT IS SOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*jumps up and down hyperactively* I TOTALLY LOVE THE VOLCANIC ASH AND HOW PEOPLE CAN DROWN FROM IT WITH CEMENT IN THEIR LUNGS AND...............YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pants*

okay, im over it now...

that was fun

call me greusom but, hey, thats just me.

Did you get the feeling while watching it, and the part how they were showing the piles of ash that were fallin... did you get the feeling that you wanted to just grab some of the ash and squish it in your hands and play with the toxic softnes?

or am i just weird?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.