Count Dooku's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
How exactly does Count Dooku die. Apparently, Anakan chops both of Dooku's hands off and chops Dooku's head off. But I heard that George Lucas said himself that orginally, Anakan chops one of Dooku's arms off, or both, and then chops him in half.
By the way, if anyone thinks this is another annoying pointless stupid thread, don't start moaning, just answer the thread.

Darth Plegueis
Looks like both hands to me.

Darth Plegueis
And from this shot, beheaded, not cut in half.

awain
Originally posted by Darth Plegueis
Looks like both hands to me.

Oh, well fair enough, but I've already seen that picture before but Count Dooku looks like he's a little sad man who looks like he's going to cry, but I think it would hurt if you just got both your hands chopped off.

Dart Saber
hehe

Darth Plegueis
At this point, I don't think he's worrying about his hands anymore.

Darth Plegueis
Sorry if you've seen the pics before...thought I was answering your question.

awain
Originally posted by Darth Plegueis
At this point, I don't think he's worrying about his hands anymore.

Good point, but he looks like he's been poked up the arse by Sidious or someone. laughing

Darth Plegueis
That shot makes you wonder if he like scissors Doodu's head off with the two sabers.

ctsketch
he does scissor his head off

Darth Plegueis
Sweet...well, in an evil sort of way..... evil face

hazkid
in plagueius' pic , all ani does is open his arms. the blades cross and-well u know the rest.

PVS
der derp da derp

travisbb69
I hope it actually shows dooku's head roll off.............. i hate these type of movies when the camera always turn's away when somrthing violent is about to happen

P.S. haven't we been through this death scene in previous threads

Darth_Nefarus
I remember reading a quote from Nick Gillard, their stunt coordinator.
"Heads will roll in episode 3"
GOD I hope so.

travisbb69
"Heads will roll" could have meant when ani decapitates Kit Fisto.
Apparently Kits severed head is suspose to look at anakin through the chancellors window.

Cascador
Originally posted by travisbb69
"Heads will roll" could have meant when ani decapitates Kit Fisto.
Apparently Kits severed head is suspose to look at anakin through the chancellors window.

It's sidious who makes Kit's head roll...it rolls to the window when Anakin arrives and than he suddenly sees it.

JKozzy
No, I like Kit sad

Cascador
I wonder if he still has that big smile when he is decapitated! big grin

jedimaster2000
Originally posted by Cascador
I wonder if he still has that big smile when he is decapitated! big grin

lol cascador laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carnage04
Really, at the no hands point, do you expect him to be all happy and be like "Hey Master Sids! Look! No hands!"

Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.