Is Boba Fett in Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I have heard that there maybe a scene where Bobo Fett tries Jango's bounty hunter suit on, but he's only 13 or 14 in this so I don't think the suit would fit him yet!
I know this might sound a bit stupid, but I think for no reason during the huge space battle at the start, Bobo Fett should fly in Slave 1, and he should fly and join in the battle and try to attack Anakan.

smoker4
laughing

The Ones
no expression

Cascador
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing
You're just asking for it man!
okay...easy...'ignore'

JKozzy
Never heard of him.

ESP07
Boba Who?????

awain
Originally posted by Cascador
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing
You're just asking for it man!
okay...easy...'ignore'

All right, all right man, easy, simer gently, I'm only having a joke.

woman_beater69
This is all wishful thinking.

Although...

I DO remember at some Star Wars event the boy who played Boba was asked this and, smiling, said something like "I cannot comment...". Something that raised my eyebrows is that there's a picture of him in the costume out there somewhere that I saw. I don't know if it's from Episode III but, for his age, he looked pretty cool in it. His hair was shorter, more like his father's in the movie, and he looks a little older (duh, he is older). If someone could find this photo and post it here that would be kind of cool.

awain
Originally posted by JKozzy
Never heard of him.

Do you mean me- awain or Bobo, oh sorry, I mean Boba Fett. Just in case you don't know who he is, he's the first clone son of Jango Fett, he's in all three of the original Star Wars films. Aka, the stupid bounty hunter who stupidly falls in the Sarlacc pit.

Cascador
No I saw Daniel Logan myself...he's about 1m65...very small boy...wouldn't be suitable to play Boba

Darth Plegueis
Maybe it would have been more interesting to ponder how a suddenly orphaned clone-kid with a spaceship got from Ep2 to Ep4(SE).

woman_beater69
The kid kind of bulked up since Episode II.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by awain
All right, all right man, easy, simer gently, I'm only having a joke.

Actually what I suspect you are doing is opening threads that you already know the answer to in order to create problems. I'd say the best way for members to deal with you is the ignore function.

WindDancer
No biggie guys the titled has been fixed.

As for Boba Fett appering in Episode III......just look for Captain Colto. wink

Cascador
bulked up yes...but still small... laughing

woman_beater69
George Lucas said, when he made Episode II, that Boba will return for Episode III. I don't know if he'll be in the suit but i just looked the quote up.

awain
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Actually what I suspect you are doing is opening threads that you already know the answer to in order to create problems. I'd say the best way for members to deal with you is the ignore function.

No actually, I'm not trying to cause any problems, it's just that I don't actually know for sure if Boba Fett is in Episode III, so I'm just kindly asking anyone on the forum to see whether they know. Now is that such a horrible nasty awful bastard crime??????

Jedi Priestess
No the crime is for some reason you REFUSE to accept the fact the just about every single thing you've raised here in the last few days has already been discussed but you are too lazy to push that little button that says SEARCH thereby saving the rest of us a whole lot of aggravation. And I'm giving you fair warning now, it's not wise to be yanking my chain pal. Ask anyone here. eyes

Cascador
No actually, I'm not trying to cause any problems, it's just that I don't actually know for sure if Boba Fett is in Episode III, so I'm just kindly asking anyone on the forum to see whether they know. Now is that such a horrible nasty awful bastard crime??????

No it's not a crime...I guess it's just in your nature to make a foul of yourself, and if you think that you were just kidding that's good for you! confused

Darth Plegueis
WEll which is it then...having a joke or really wanting to know? Is this John Kerry??????

PVS
derp

smoker4
Derp derp

jjwil76
no all this guy's threads....dude, you just suck at thread making. the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

smoker4
Now thats a lot of sucking heehee

jjwil76
yes...he sucks.

hey, enlighten me if you will...what's a derp?

smoker4
It constitutes pointless drivel, fits nicely in the thread cool

jjwil76
ahhh, i see. well then...............................................derp.

smoker4
Derpity derp derp

PVS
Originally posted by jjwil76
yes...he sucks.

hey, enlighten me if you will...what's a derp?

a synonym would be 'ta teedily teedily tum'

Jedi Priestess
You guys are almost annoying as the original thread idea, do you know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
laughing out loud

TheElectricFox
What are you Awain like 8 years old???

idiot.

Naredhel
Yeah, dude, stop with the cruddy threads. And out of all the chains to yank on... don't touch JPs. She'll kick your butt.

awain, watch this, take note and stop posting poo.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Dart Saber
I have heard that there maybe a scene where Bobo Fett tries Jango's bounty hunter suit on, but he's only 13 or 14 in this so I don't think the suit would fit him yet!
I know this might sound a bit stupid, but I think for no reason during the huge space battle at the start, Bobo Fett should fly in Slave 1, and he should fly and join in the battle and try to attack Anakan.

Who is Anakan?

stick out tongue stick out tongue laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Plegueis
Who is BOBO for that matter?

Mist
AWAIN! PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS!
YOUV MADE HEAPS ON THIS FIRST PAGE ALREADY, MOST OF WHICH HAVE BEEN CLOSED! DOES THIS GIVE YOU ANY INDICATION OF WHAT YOU MIGHT BE DOING WRONG?

Xam
is this a joke thread!

Slytherin Girl
Originally posted by Xam
is this a joke thread! I hope is not.
I dont think Boba will be in Episode III.
That's because he will be there aprox. 13 years old.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Darth Plegueis
Who is BOBO for that matter?

That would be Mr. Burns teddy Bear:

Darth Plegueis
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Cascador
the dangerous bounty hunter...In mr. Burns bed....brrrrr...gives me the chills!!!

Padmé Amidala
"Smithers, prepare Slave 1, my chum Bobo needs to go out"

Darth Plegueis
I suppose I would deserve getting flamed if I said something like "Wait, doesn't Anakin become Mr.Burns at the end of Ep3???!!!?" stick out tongue

Mist
laughing
that is way too cheesy to get anything other than a single laugh smilie!

Cascador
hahahaha...well kinda...only he looks cooler in my opinion! btw I'm talking about Vader, not mr Burns!

Darth Plegueis
I know, I know...I tried to resist......

putin
take a look to the starwars.com/episode-iii/castcrew

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by WindDancer
That would be Mr. Burns teddy Bear:

ROTFLMAO! Wind! you are killing me laughing out loud

mossman
Boba Fett is not in Episode III.
But I'm guessing that has been pointed out already...

And good to see you back, JP smile

jjwil76
eexxxxxccceeellllleeennt.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
ROTFLMAO! Wind! you are killing me laughing out loud

hehe....

*uses force power to make you laugh harder*

wink

Spectr4L
laughing out loud

This topic just gave me the best laugh I've had in two days...

Naredhel
I reckon we should just create ONE thread where awain the *cough* brain can post all his crazy theories. Although I reckon it deserves "WARNING, These theories may harm your quality of star wars viewing. Lame humour inside."

cylob49
jesus

Uber_God
Naredhel you seem to hate anything that might possibly happen in the movies

going back to boba fett thing i looked something about it up and found this.

http://www.bobafettmp.com/bobafett/bio/themen/themen.html

why would there be so many actors for the role of boba fett

cylob49
If Boba Fett is in this movie im going to drop my pants at the cinema and run round with my dick in my hand shouting "im the chosen one!!!"

Uber_God
hahahahahahahaha

that just sounds funny cylob

to add to the misery of people who complain about what people might think:

what if a clone of jango, only accelerated ageing nothing else comes back to avenge the death of Jango?

cylob49
would make a good EU book but there aint enough room for that in the movie

Uber_God
id like to see some eu books written by GL

Batman316
......... GL is no writer......

Uber_God
he wrote the story of star wars.....

Mist
Originally posted by cylob49
If Boba Fett is in this movie im going to drop my pants at the cinema and run round with my dick in my hand shouting "im the chosen one!!!"

laughing laughing laughing

Uber_God
what about Jango Fetts clones?
an amlost fully unaltered clone might appear to destroy mace

Mist
why suggest things in a forum where nearly everyone knows the outcome? and why are you so persistent with this idea?

the more things you suggest, the more retarded you look in the eyes of others.

Cascador
Originally posted by cylob49

Don't forget to take a pic of that! I would like to see if you kept to your word! stick out tongue laughing laughing laughing

ArynCrinn
someone was asking about the picture of Daniel Logan (The kid from AOTC) in Boba Fett armour. I have that picture. Although I do not know how to post it.

Cascador
saw those pictures too, daniel uses them to sell it. They are fake.

peluffo
I didn't know that a common user as JP can give some other common user a warning. "Are you threatening me, Miss jedi?" is the answer she deserves.

But, i find one advice of her very useful:

I did exactly that with you, JP.

aaahhhhh... nice to have you back big grin

The_Noose
Here is a pic for reference of his size. The guy dressed as Boba was probably 5' 10".......

http://www.geocities.com/emoswen2001/Bobas.jpg

Cascador
the visual dictionary says that all clonetroopers are about 5'10...so Boba should also have that size I think.

Here's mine:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/boba02.jpg

The_Noose
Here is another for reference, with Jeremy and the same guy.....

http://www.geocities.com/emoswen2001/Jeremy_BullochBoba_Fett.jpg

PVS
peluffo, this obsession is not healthy.
are you the neighborhood stalker?

PVS
i thought clone troopers were 6'4"... blink

Naredhel
um, Uber_God... I dont' hate anything to do with the movies, just really really really stupid threads about Mace being a traitor, or Boba Fett being in ep3... which was disproved before Christmas.

awain
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
What are you Awain like 8 years old???

idiot.

No I'm not 8 years old, I'm actually about.... 567 years old, or maybe 667 years old, I've lost track. confused

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
WEll which is it then...having a joke or really wanting to know? Is this John Kerry?????? smile big grin eek! laughing laughing laughing

stefaan
Oh my god Awain you are soooo funnnyyyyy..........messed

Stunrun
im ashamed this guy comes from the UK lol

smoker4
Originally posted by Stunrun
im ashamed this guy comes from the UK lol

You and me both stunners laughing out loud

Naredhel
ditto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.