Count Nefaria versus DR DOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Little is know of Count Nefaria but he is a helluva badass against the monarch of Latveria. Two royal foes!!!!

LordFear
I'd go with Nefaria just to spice things up.

Scoobless
Nefaria is majorly powerful, he may not give Doom time to "prep" anything..... or even time to think "oh crap, it's Nefaria"

LordFear
Nefaria you're right!!!!

manjaro
prep time shmep time. Doom is going down. Nefaria only weakness is someone more powerful than he is. and there is only a handful of ppl with that distiction. dude is basically a more powerful wonder Man. meaning not only is he fuled buy pure ionic energy he channels it for a wide variey of effects plus he's immortal.

Ex11B
ha..only a cosmic being is stronger than Nefaria..the guy basically has limitless strength..he would rip open dooms armor before he could blink

Daddy Reddss
Prep time for Doom is a few seconds. Doom wins against him.

demigawd
Nefaria CRUSHES Doom. I'm not even sure Doom with prep could win unless he tricks Nefaria with some kind of friendship betrayal thing. If it comes to blows at all, Doom is finished.

King Burger
I think that maybe Dr.Doom can build a machine that
disrupts Coutn Nefaria's psionic energy.

Unlikely I guess, since it would have been tried before.

So Count Nefaria wins. I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.