Hawkeye vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
NOTE: HAwkeye does know how to fight hand-tohand combat too besides shooting arrows. No prep time. I would say Blade.

K3VIL
Considering even people with reflexes above those of Blade can dodge Clint's arrows, i say Blade take this.When he gets in close combat range, he's someone stronger and tougher than Hawkeye, also faster.And don't forget that Clint is a great hand to hand combatant, but human, no supersoldier serum or master martial artist.
The only way i see him winning is if Blade is catched by the explosion of one of those plasma arrows, or if Clint hits him with an arrow imbued with Caos Magic from Scarlet, this can block Blade's power, reducing him to a martial artist with human abilities.

Tormentor_2004
Same here

K3VIL
I was forgetting that Hawkeye possess sonic arrows, they can cause you considerable pain and stun you for a while.Then he can just use a net arrow or a bolas-arrow to block Blade.Yes Blade is tough and can resist it, and shoot him with one of his fireweapons, but if Clint use this strategy he can take this, obviously unless Blade is moving really fast.Also Blade can throw things too, his glaive or his knives or his silver poles stucked into the chest means real pain for Clint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.