Thank you Japan!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XIA
Question: What would happen if Japan had never bombed pearl harbor?

Answer: Well, If Japan hadn't bombed pearl harbor, America would not have fought in said war till much later. Thus, we wouldn't be in a hurry to research the atomic bomb. Meanwhile in europe, The nazis would probably be defeating the last of the allied forces (Soviets, England, etc)
Also, it is recorded that the Germans did nuclear tests towards the end of the war, thus, about the time they defeated the allied forces, they would have the A-bomb and we wouldn't.
Then the Nazis would probably invade, the USA, and with nobody to help the Americans, and with Hitler owning the A bomb, the Nazis would probably win. Thus, the world would probably be under Nazi Fascist control. So thanks to Japan for bombing pearl harbor.
Please post your ideas if you want, this is just a theory of mine.
no expression

Tex
FDR knew Japan was planning to attack Pearl Harbor and did nothing for this exact reason.

XIA
Originally posted by Tex
FDR knew Japan was planning to attack Pearl Harbor and did nothing for this exact reason.
god bless america
no expression

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Tex
FDR knew Japan was planning to attack Pearl Harbor and did nothing for this exact reason. Which is not surprising, yet extremely worrying.

manny321
FDR wanted to go to war but congress and people were being isolationistic!

King Burger
Why stop at Pearl Harbor?

Why not thank the Japanese and Germans for signing a
defense pact, thus guaranteeing a US war with Germany
as well?

Why not thank Japan for embarking on their imperialism
project in 1937, which inevitably lead to a collision with
the US?

Why not thank the German people for electing Hitler
in 1933?

Come to think of it, why not just thank for peoples of the
Fertile Crescent, who discovered and invented farming,
urbanization, civilization, and writing, thus beginning a
process that lead up to the Pearl Harbor attack?

XIA
Originally posted by King Burger
Why stop at Pearl Harbor?

Why not thank the Japanese and Germans for signing a
defense pact, thus guaranteeing a US war with Germany
as well?

Why not thank Japan for embarking on their imperialism
project in 1937, which inevitably lead to a collision with
the US?

Why not thank the German people for electing Hitler
in 1933?

Come to think of it, why not just thank for peoples of the
Fertile Crescent, who discovered and invented farming,
urbanization, civilization, and writing, thus beginning a
process that lead up to the Pearl Harbor attack?

Is you being sarcastic?

Ignite
if it hadnt of happend
then we wuldnt have been able to watch
josh hartnett for 3 hours being good looking.

King Burger
I is being serious.

King Burger
The point is, history is a series of chain-events.

So I was asking why stop there?, is all.

WindDancer
I is think this is pointless. And I Is understand King Burger post.

KidRock
Originally posted by XIA
Is you being sarcastic?

I think you mean 'Are' you being sarcastic.

XIA
The point is, history is a series of chain-events.

So I was asking why stop there?, is all.
okays big grin
.....What if human people had 6 arms instead of two? confused

edit: I know, I use incorrect grammer for a reason

KidRock
good idea lets thank the japanese for killing a bunch of American sailors. WOOT.

XIA
Originally posted by KidRock
good idea lets thank the japanese for killing a bunch of American sailors. WOOT.
no, lets thank the us government for letting them do said action! double WOOT

KidRock
Originally posted by XIA
no, lets thank the us government for letting them do said action! double WOOT

So its a proven fact that FDR knew about pearl harbor bombing all along? Funny I have only read about that in conspiracy theories.

XIA
So its a proven fact that FDR knew about pearl harbor bombing all along? Funny I have only read about that in conspiracy theories.
which are most likely correct btw.

King Burger
You misunderstand, the Pearl Harbor attack came after a
series of events.

Besides, the Germans would not have necessarily won the
war without the US entering directly.

Still, I see what you mean with Pearl Harbor.

And KidRock, lighten up. Just because you named yourself
after Kid Rock, doesn't mean you have to be a humorless
flag-waving jerk like him.

XIA
And KidRock, lighten up. Just because you named yourself
after Kid Rock, doesn't mean you have to be a humorless
flag-waving jerk like him.
Yeah! What Burger King said! laughing out loud (jk, sorry King Burger)

SlipknoT
good idea lets thank the japanese for killing a bunch of American sailors. WOOT. And completely forget about all of the Advances in Technology they have made in the past 50 years....

XIA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
And completely forget about all of the Advances in Technology they have made in the past 50 years....
sorry 'bout that slipknot embarrasment

SlipknoT
What do you mean? I was talking to KidRock

XIA
What do you mean? I was talking to KidRock
yes but i forgot to mention their technology in my first post. confused

SaTsuJiN
good idea lets thank the japanese for killing a bunch of American sailors. WOOT. not to mention massacre'ing more innocent chinese than hitler did with jews~ woot x3

XIA
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
not to mention massacre'ing more innocent chinese than hitler did with jews~ woot x3
the japanese didnt kill 6,000,000+ innocent chinese, it was around 4 mill. the rest was military stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by XIA
the japanese didnt kill 6,000,000+ innocent chinese, it was around 4 mill. the rest was military stick out tongue oh so military doesnt count because they were trying to stop japanese from taking over their country? rofl
and not to mention chinese never recieved compensation for this, as jews did from germany.

XIA
oh so military doesnt count because they were trying to stop japanese from taking over their country? rofl
and not to mention chinese never recieved compensation for this, as jews did from germany.
its their choice to join the military, so no, it doesnt count

SaTsuJiN
The death toll was also unconfirmed, as the japanese government denies this ever happened (as with most of their nonsense).

XIA
The death toll was also unconfirmed, as the japanese government denies this ever happened (as with most of their nonsense).
if it was unconfirmed, how did you know it was more than hitler's holocaust a few posts ago? There are many people even in america who believe that didnt happen, not just the japanese.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
If Japen never bombed it we would not had got involved and Hitler may had won that war.I think because we were involved we helped win that war!JMwar

finti
Hitler lost the war when he launched an attack on Russia and opened a second front, and besides the bombing of PH it was a matter of time before the yanks entered the war, the bombing just pushed the americans to be involved earlier rather than later

are you serious about this post?

Fire
Originally posted by XIA

Answer: Well, If Japan hadn't bombed pearl harbor, America would not have fought in said war till much later. Thus, we wouldn't be in a hurry to research the atomic bomb. Meanwhile in Europa, The nazis would probably be defeating the last of the allied forces (Soviets, England, etc)
Also, it is recorded that the Germans did nuclear tests towards the end of the war, thus, about the time they defeated the allied forces, they would have the A-bomb and we wouldn't.
Then the Nazis would probably invade, the USA, and with nobody to help the Americans, and with Hitler owning the A bomb, the Nazis would probably win. Thus, the world would probably be under Nazi Fascist control. So thanks to Japan for bombing pearl harbor.
no expression

The theory doesn't add up for quite a few reasons.

The Nazi's would not have defeated the allied Forces. the Nazi's were repelled from Eastern Europa and the USSR by the Russians, not by anyone else.
One can argue that without the American thread in the west the Germans could have had more troops to ship to the Eastern front. (altho the bulk of the fighting forces was already deployed there)
I don't think that would add up since Hitler was sure as hell crazy enough not to trust the Americans on not joining the war (while they were supplying both his adversaries with arms) So I don't think he would have had a lot more troops to send at the russians -Also because the British were still at his Western Flank-

Only way this plan could have succeeded was that the Americans stayed out of the pacific totally and the Japanese then invaded the Russians their backyard (which is almost impossible due to the severe climate)

Also ones the Nazi's would have taken control of Europa and Russia They would then invade the US and use and A-bomb???
First of all it is a very long trip from Europa to the US -both by plane and ship- It would require an enormous fleet of transport ships and Aircraft carriers (which the Germans didn't have) to invade the US. The use of a nuke dropped from a bomber can only work decently if you have air control (like the Americans did at the time they bombed Japan) the Germans would not have such an air control over American soil for quite a long battle.

manny321
If America didn't drop the A-bomb the war would have gone for at least 2-3 years in the Pacific. Over a million soldiers would have been killed on both sides taking over Japan.

Fire
I'm not so sure off that manny. The US could have totally Isolated japan from the rest of the world (which it already was) in time the japs would have surrendered

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by XIA
if it was unconfirmed, how did you know it was more than hitler's holocaust a few posts ago? There are many people even in america who believe that didnt happen, not just the japanese.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Well.. the barbarism of how the victims were killed was another more violent aspect of nanking (and other cities most likely) than holocaust... (pregnant women getting bayonetted, captured soldiers getting a samurai style beheading, people throwing grenades in the crowds for fun.. crowds soaked in gasoline to be flame throwered) they had also started a killing game (which was in the japanese newspaper) where these two generals were trying to see how many kills they could wrack up before the other. After 100 they lost count and decided to call it a tie. Some brutalities involved killing a row of 5 people standing in a line with a samurai sword (or sometimes a bullet test to see how many it can penetrate). And about the unconfirmed number of deaths.. that is to say they have a death toll.. but there were many other bodies unaccounted for. (those that floated down the river...were blown up by a grenade etc).

Also, yes a soldier death counts... just cuz you choose to wear some fatigues and prevent someone from eradicating your country doesnt nullify your life.. thats the silliest nonsense I've ever heard.. tell their families their life doesnt count wink

Fire
lol I think he ment they are no longer considered innocent lives (by general terms of speaking)

XIA
Originally posted by Fire
lol I think he ment they are no longer considered innocent lives (by general terms of speaking)
its SHE. and thanks, you proved my point

jaden101
And completely forget about all of the Advances in Technology they have made in the past 50 years....

well that is debatable in the sense that during WWII the most technologically advanced nation was Germany

now if japan hadn't attacked pearl then perhaps the sleeping giant that was the US would have stayed asleep...

therefor they would never have entered the war at any stage...the German would have detroyed Britain...then the US and then everyone else

the Germans would have then exterminated all burden on society such as the infirm and the mentally handicapped thus freeing up huge sums of money to be spent on even more technology

and chances are we would be living among the stars with super duper fully 3d interactive matrix style computer games

a bit better than what the japanese are churning out nowadays

Happy Dance

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by XIA
its SHE. and thanks, you proved my point there was a point?.. how can you expect people to stand there and get stepped on?

Fire
I agree with SatsuJin tho

(altho they will never count soldiers when they talk about innocent lives in a war situation)

Wolflet
If Japan didnt bomb Pearl Harbor then I wouldn't be here in Japan I would be somewhere in Europe happy

XIA
Originally posted by Wolflet
If Japan didnt bomb Pearl Harbor then I wouldn't be here in Japan I would be somewhere in Europe happy
Why is that?

Wolflet
Originally posted by XIA
Why is that?
i cant say erm

a1hsauce
eek! shes a spy....

ive heard that the German soldiers were already being depleted, and fatigued by the time the US entered the war in 1941. i mean if u look at the Hitler Youth program they were starting to recruit women to fight. So its probably a good guess that they were alil too tired of fighting to invade the US. The US is quite a long ways away from Germany, and remember they were fighting a war on two fronts. They would have definetly tired out. in my opinion of course...

XIA
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! shes a spy....

ive heard that the German soldiers were already being depleted, and fatigued by the time the US entered the war in 1941. i mean if u look at the Hitler Youth program they were starting to recruit women to fight. So its probably a good guess that they were alil too tired of fighting to invade the US. The US is quite a long ways away from Germany, and remember they were fighting a war on two fronts. They would have definetly tired out. in my opinion of course...
yeah.... SHE's the spy... *slowly begins to tip-toe away* no expression

chibiruto
the anime / manga section rules yeeeaaahhhh! Happy Dance

a1hsauce
huh

XIA
Originally posted by chibiruto
the anime / manga section rules yeeeaaahhhh! Happy Dance
that was both blunt and random

a1hsauce
did someone say blunt

Wolflet
eek! shes a spy....

if i was a spy i would have said "I would have to kill you first" no expression

a1hsauce
confused i think she threatened me embarrasment

Linkalicious
did someone say blunt

shifty

Blunt Wednesday smokin'

Julie
stuff like this is easy to say in retrospect but harder to predict the future

Wolflet
confused i think she threatened me embarrasment
ninja

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Julie
stuff like this is easy to say in retrospect but harder to predict the future thumb up thumb up

Fire
it doesn't even add up

btw ON TOPIC PEOPLE (you wanna post random horse crap go to the OTF)

Cipher
I want to thank Japan for the PSP, which I don't have yet but I will be buying....

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by XIA

Answer: Well, If Japan hadn't bombed pearl harbor, America would not have fought in said war till much later. Thus, we wouldn't be in a hurry to research the atomic bomb. Meanwhile in europe, The nazis would probably be defeating the last of the allied forces (Soviets, England, etc)
no expression

I have a different opinion, if Japan don't bomb Pearl Harbor of course the USA would not join the war in 1941. But the Nazis in Germany were not so strong as the people think. I am living in Germany and I read much of it.
The Battle against England was Lost in 1942/43 when the germans realize that their airplanes could not destroy the airforce of England, so England was not in danger anymore since late 1942, at a time, when the USA didn't had much influence in the war in Europe yet.
The biggest disaster for the Nazis was the Battle at Stalingrad against the Russians. For the war this was a tremendous turning point. Since 1943 the german Armies were just running away from the huge russian Army. The Americans had not much influence in the war against Germany since the beginning of the bombings of german cities in autumn 1943 and the invasion at the normandy in 1944.
Without America in the war, I guess that the russians would defeat Germany alone, so that all Europe, except England would be under the influence of the russian Communism since 1946 or 1947. (The russians would need one or two years more to defeat the germans on their own, so I think the war would continue until 1946/47).

The Nazi-A-Bomb is a big myth. After all we know it is true that the germans had the knowledge, how to build an A-Bomb, but they did not had the material (Plutonium, Uranium) and it was almost impossible for them to get it, so I dont think that they could build an A-Bomb in time to stop the russians.
But one thing is for sure. The USA were concerned about the influence of Japan in the pacific as well as about the russian Communism. For that reason I think the USA would join the war by themselves in 1943 or 1944 to not let the Russians take over all Europe and the Japanese the Pacific.

So anyway thanks to Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor, for that Western Europe was not under the Influence of the Communism/Stalinism.
wink

corpsefire
Thank you Japan

your women r hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire
Nice post Maya, do take into account that the US supported the soviets and europe with money and material during the entire war. This was also quite vital for the russians

yerssot
XIA, you're rather terribly wrong about your theory there as any (decent) book (which means: not one that sucks up to the States) will show you.
Maya Zurak gave some pointers already about how things really went

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Fire
Nice post Maya, do take into account that the US supported the soviets and europe with money and material during the entire war. This was also quite vital for the russians Thanks Fire http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/xyxthumbs.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.