Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
they are both master martial artists, but who will win.

Kento
I say Tasky cause he can easily mimck anything Slade does, and he also knows the fighting styles of many others.

spetznaz
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
they are both master martial artists, but who will win.

Nice matchup.
If the fight ends fast then Slade wins (Slade is perfect in initial assault and ends his fights quick).
If the match lasts longer than a few minutes then Taskmaster wins (never give Taskmaster any time or its your @$$)..

BootlegBoys420
Yeah... What He Said...

ScarletSpider
I think spetznaz summed it up quite well. Taskmaster's a great character though, awesome power/ability, and I love his new merc angle, just wish they'd use him more often! Oh well, they gave him a Marvel Legends figure smile

Kento
Was Taskmaster always like he was when he was in Agent X? Cause that's the first I seen of him but I know Deadpool beat him in an issue of Deadpool cause he couldn't read Wade cause he was to unpredictable.

ScarletSpider
No, in fact Joe Kelly's characterization of old Tasky is probably the worst one I've seen. Taskmaster's a thug from Brooklyn with a special ability. He thought about being a hero, but saw crime as more lucrative. Originally, he rarely participated in actual superbattles, instead he had several Crime Colleges, where he trained henchmen, in fact David Michellene and George Perez created him in the pages of the Avengers simply to explain just where the hell all these henchman came from.

www.taskmastersite.com is probably the best, even if a bit incomplete, and perhaps the only, resource devoted soley to Taskmaster on the web.

http://www.taskmastersite.com/Interviews/DavidMichelinie.htm that's a link to an interview on the site with David, who explains more about the character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.