Luke Cage vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who wins the battle of these two bad@sses? Luke Cage has steele hard skin and Colossus well he has steel skin.

snoopdogg
Look what I found!

Anyways Cage has wins over Doc Samson and Rhino. He takes a few.

Artemis1860
Piotr takes 7/10 here. Though Luke has some good wins on his record, he was having problems with Carnage.

illadelph12
Luke's more likely to fight dirty if necessary, but Piotr's gifted with his fists as well. I'll give a 7/10 to Colossus. Luke can pull out a couple and make the rest close, but Communism>>>Thugganomics.

[BAW]Endrict
Pete 8-9/10

CasanoVa
Colossus is stronger and more durable, whereas Luke as already stated is much more inclined to fight dirty and is arguably more skilled (must of learnt something after all that time with Danny).

I see this going Colossus' way about 7-8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Who wins the battle of these two bad@sses? Luke Cage has steele hard skin and Colossus well he has steel skin.

Piotr is too strong. He wins

braz
Colossus pounds Luke.

The Fake Macoy
The strength and durability advantage Colossus has, not to mention the fact that Colossus is fairly skilled at H2H will give him a healthy majority, I say 8/10 or 9/10

Grinning Goku
I love both these characters, but Colossus wins.

pr1983
colossus with a big majority imo...

tkitna
Colossus should never lose to Cage. He's the same character times 10.

juggernaut74
Cage may be able to match skills with Colossus but Colossus has him beat everywhere else. Logically Colossus should win everytime or 9/10 at the least.

Estacado
Originally posted by pr1983
colossus with a big majority imo...

cyber tuff guy!
Cage shouldn't win any.

starking
Colossus rapes Cage.

nimbus006
THis is the second ridiculous thread ive seen Luke Cage in today. Is there some sort of i hate Cage thing going around to put him up against Namor and Colossus, or do people actually think he can hang with either of them.

guy222
poor luke cage

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Pete 8-9/10

Correction 10/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by tkitna
Colossus should never lose to Cage. He's the same character times 10.

thumb up Colossus 10/10.

Juk3n
Colossus Wins and wins

BUSTER1
This ain't even a contest -Colossus 11/10

Harbinger
LOL, what the hell can Luke do to Colossus when he transforms? Piotr stomps.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Harbinger
LOL, what the hell can Luke do to Colossus when he transforms? Piotr stomps.

Well he has one-shoted Doc Samson and Ironclad so maybe he Luke could get 1 or 2 wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well he has one-shoted Doc Samson and Ironclad so maybe he Luke could get 1 or 2 wins.

no

Eternal Idol
I really can't see Luke taking even one win here.

Colossus, ftw.

golem370
What would fighting dirty do for Cage? Would kicking Colossus in the twig and giggle berries do anything to him?

Metalmanx
Shouldn't, as they would all be solid organic steel, too. stick out tongue

golem370
You could take all of Luke Cages fighting feats and would they compare to Colossus stand toe to toe with Gladiator even for a brief period and losing because so building fell on top of them.

DeathKap
Colossus wins, Cage i dont think has enough streangth.

DeathKap
colossus4

Scoobless
Originally posted by DeathKap
Colossus wins, Cage i dont think has enough streangth.

That's what you think ... I heard Loeb was going to be writing a Luke Cage mini series.

eek!

Juk3n
Colossus Smiley ftw!! ;-)

Juk3n
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's what you think ... I heard Loeb was going to be writing a Luke Cage mini series.

eek!

Jezuz no..

Poor Powerman, in the hands of Loeb, he will gain great feats..but loose all credibility sad

DeathKap
Originally posted by Juk3n
Colossus Smiley ftw!! ;-)
colossus4

DeathKap
Originally posted by Juk3n
Jezuz no..

Poor Powerman, in the hands of Loeb, he will gain great feats..but loose all credibility sad
Yup.

juggernaut74
How does this fight go nowadays?

StiltmanFTW
It could be Phoenixlossusnaut and Cage would still murder him.

Maybe TOAA teamed up with Presence could give Luke a decent fight. Maybe.

deathslash
How does this fight go nowadays? These days, I could actually see Luke winning. He's had numerous fights and wins with/over people of Colossus' calibre before he got his newly insane upgrades (Rhino, Ironclad, Ironman, Dr. Doom, the Hulk, Wonderman)

juggernaut74
Anybody have the scans of the fight Colossus and Cage had? There wasn't much to it but I remember Colossus appeared to have the advantage.

StiltmanFTW
They fought?

I only remember the AvX instance, but it turned out to be just a simulation.

juggernaut74
You have scans of that?

Bentley
Split.

Thing solos both.

StiltmanFTW
You have scans of that?

New Avengers v2 #28.

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-avengers-28-art.html

At the end, Jessica manages to "escape" and the whole thing is revealed as nothing but Danger's doing. Scan was posted on KMC, but can't find it atm.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
New Avengers v2 #28.

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-avengers-28-art.html

At the end, Jessica manages to "escape" and the whole thing is revealed as nothing but Danger's doing. Scan was posted on KMC, but can't find it atm. Is that all there is? That's not the one I was talking about.

StiltmanFTW
Is that all there is? That's not the one I was talking about.

Yes, that's all. Two panels.

What book you were talking about then?

carver9
Colossus stomps, badly.

zopzop
Cage wins. Colossus is a miserable failure of a character.

juggernaut74
All I recall was the X-Men showed up to take Scarlet Witch and the Avengers tried to stop them. I know there wasn't much of the fight shown but Colossus appeared to hold a advantage.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Cage wins. Colossus is a miserable failure of a character.

Why?

-Pr-
The Colossus hate... I don't get it.

StiltmanFTW
All I recall was the X-Men showed up to take Scarlet Witch and the Avengers tried to stop them. I know there wasn't much of the fight shown but Colossus appeared to hold a advantage.

Avengers: The Children's Crusade mini-series? I've only read a few issues of it, missed the fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Why? Originally posted by -Pr-
The Colossus hate... I don't get it.
Look at the fights CL15(?) Luke Cage has been in, then look at the fights CL100 Colossus has been in.

Look up "fail" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Colossus there.

juggernaut74
Avengers: The Children's Crusade mini-series? I've only read a few issues of it, missed the fight. After looking at the Comicbookdb site it may have been issue 7 or 8.

carver9
Look at the fights CL15(?) Luke Cage has been in, then look at the fights CL100 Colossus has been in.

What fights has Class 100 Colossus been in that makes you think Cage pulls the majority?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Colossus rapes Cage.

Ultimate Colossus--in a 'roid rage frenzy, maybe.

zopzop
What fights has Class 100 Colossus been in
Exactly my point.

carver9
Exactly my point.

So Luke Cage can beat fail Terrax and Firelord as well? I'm trying to figure out your debating style Zop. I know you base things primarily off low showings but it seems like you pick and choose and you get upset with comic writers when things dont your way.

zopzop
So Luke Cage can beat fail Terrax and Firelord as well? I'm trying to figure out your debating style Zop. I know you base things primarily off low showings but it seems like you pick and choose and you get upset with comic writers when things dont your way.
Wrong dear Carver.

Who has Colossus gone up against that's so much more powerful than foes Luke Cage has fought? No one.

Colossus' most impressive showing.............ever was against WWH where he lasted for like a panel or two. All his other fights are meh.

For a Cl15 character, Luke's rogues gallery is easily as impressive as Cl100 Colossus'.

Wonder Man
Colossus. Stronger and invulnerability to match.

the Darkone
Colossus would beat the hell out of him, Colossus is class 100+ and greater invulnerability and just as skilled overall better

deathslash
Colossus stomps, badly. Pretty certain that I recall several different fights that Cage had with class 70-100 characters(Rhino, Ironclad, Namor, Powerman, Hulk). One of the most impressive of Cage's feats includes fighting Namor on three separate occasions and even managing to hold his own against him while they are fighting in water(he fought Namor while in water on two seperate occasions and in the second fight, while underwater, Luke managed to draw blood). He's also beaten the Rhino twice, once when he was still just a 3 tonner and once when he just got upgraded. He also fought the Hulk in a 1v1 fight and held his own. You're vastly underestimating Cage in this fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by the Darkone
Colossus would beat the hell out of him, Colossus is class 100+ and greater invulnerability and just as skilled overall better More skilled than him? laughing Cage fought off multiple hoods when he was just an adolescent, went to jail (where he learned even better ways of fighting and defending himself), and was trained in h2h combat by Ironfist. How exactly is Colossus a better fighter?

carver9
Wrong dear Carver.

Who has Colossus gone up against that's so much more powerful than foes Luke Cage has fought? No one.

Colossus' most impressive showing.............ever was against WWH where he lasted for like a panel or two. All his other fights are meh.

For a Cl15 character, Luke's rogues gallery is easily as impressive as Cl100 Colossus'.

Your argument doesnt mean much though. Who has Cage defeated that's above Colossus level? Colossus is stronger, faster, more durable, and he is just as good a fighter as Cage is. Cage holds no advantage. Colossus being beaten by people outside of his tier doesn't give Luke credit. Now again, who has Luke defeated that is outside of the scope of Colossus capabilities?

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
Pretty certain that I recall several different fights that Cage had with class 70-100 characters(Rhino, Ironclad, Namor, Powerman, Hulk). One of the most impressive of Cage's feats includes fighting Namor on three separate occasions and even managing to hold his own against him while they are fighting in water(he fought Namor while in water on two seperate occasions and in the second fight, while underwater, Luke managed to draw blood). He's also beaten the Rhino twice, once when he was still just a 3 tonner and once when he just got upgraded. He also fought the Hulk in a 1v1 fight and held his own. You're vastly underestimating Cage in this fight.

Never said that Cage wouldn't punch at Colossus...Colossus is physically in a different tier.

-Pr-

I think you're completely wrong, but that's me.

More skilled than him? laughing Cage fought off multiple hoods when he was just an adolescent, went to jail (where he learned even better ways of fighting and defending himself), and was trained in h2h combat by Ironfist. How exactly is Colossus a better fighter?

Trained by Wolverine and Cyclops in martial arts. Cage isn't exactly Bruce Lee.

StiltmanFTW
You're right, he's many times above Bruce Lee.

Cage achieved something that only Temugin with his uber skill was able to do... punched Living Laser shocklaugh

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/img011.jpg

cdtm
Nope, he's not. But he's learned a few tricks, like judo takedowns and targeting the weakest point on a body against more durable, stronger opponents. (Say, hunanoid giant robots durable enough where he not only couldn?t dent them, but hurt his hand trying. And strong enough to one punch ko him.)

StiltmanFTW
Cage = Temugin >>> Bruce Lee, end of discussion uhuh

deathslash
Never said that Cage wouldn't punch at Colossus...Colossus is physically in a different tier. So was the Rhino, Ironclad, Wonderman, the Hulk, Doctor Doom, Ironman, Absorbing Man, and Namor but Cage has still held his own against and beaten most of them. Yeah, you never said that Cage wouldn't punch at him and yet you still said that Colossus stomps badly. If you seriously don't see Cage putting up a good fight or even winning, then you're blind to his feats.

carver9
Stilt...what's the issue number of that comic?

carver9
So was the Rhino, Ironclad, Wonderman, the Hulk, Doctor Doom, Ironman, Absorbing Man, and Namor but Cage has still held his own against and beaten most of them.

That still doesnf prove he would beat Colossus though. Cage doesn't hold a single advantage. Out of people you've named, which ones did Cage defeat?

StiltmanFTW
So was the Rhino, Ironclad, Wonderman, the Hulk, Doctor Doom, Ironman, Absorbing Man, and Namor but Cage has still held his own against and beaten most of them. Yeah, you never said that Cage wouldn't punch at him and yet you still said that Colossus stomps badly. If you seriously don't see Cage putting up a good fight or even winning, then you're blind to his feats.

Rocked Count Nefaria with a punch, drew blood from Ethan Edwards, actually did better against Gargan than Colossus...

I know about only 2 fights with Namor, only AvX one is canon to 616, afaik.

StiltmanFTW
Stilt...what's the issue number of that comic?

New Avengers volume 1 (written by Bendis, of course), don't remember the exact issue number.

StiltmanFTW
#61, I think.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=4278

carver9
thumb up

Thanks.

StiltmanFTW
No problem.

deathslash
That still doesnf prove he would beat Colossus though. Cage doesn't hold a single advantage. Out of people you've named, which ones did Cage defeat? He beat Rhino twice (once when he was still just a 3 tonner), oneshotted Ironclad, beatdown Doctor Doom, more or less stalemated the hulk, straight up beat Absorbing Man, held his own against Wonderman, fought namor on three separate occasions (fought him in the water twice during AVX and even drew blood from him while they fought in the water), and stalemated Ironman for quite a while.

carver9
He beat Rhino twice (once when he was still just a 3 tonner), oneshotted Ironclad, beatdown Doctor Doom, more or less stalemated the hulk, straight up beat Absorbing Man, held his own against Wonderman, fought namor on three separate occasions (fought him in the water twice during AVX and even drew blood from him while they fought in the water), and stalemated Ironman for quite a while.

What issue is fhe Wonderman and Doom fight.?

Not impressed with Rhino or Absorbing man. When did he fight Ironman? Issue #. He really didn't do much with Namor and that story alone was the worst writing I've seen in a comic

The Hulk showing wasn't that great for him either.

He didn't defeat any of these people minus Rhino/jobber.

deathslash
What issue is fhe Wonderman and Doom fight.?

Not impressed with Rhino or Absorbing man. When did he fight Ironman? Issue #. He really didn't do much with Namor and that story alone was the worst writing I've seen in a comic

The Hulk showing wasn't that great for him either.

He didn't defeat any of these people minus Rhino/jobber. no expression You're seriously not impressed that he held his own against several different class 50-100 characters? I don't have the issue number but here's a link to Cage's fights and multiple feats. Just scroll down the page until you see all of his different fights.
http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/...hp?topic=4305.0

If you scroll down the page, there will be more pages to click on that show Cage's multiple feats(sort of like how you can go to the multiple pages on the threads)

StiltmanFTW
fought namor on three separate occasions (fought him in the water twice during AVX and even drew blood from him while they fought in the water)

AvX, I'm aware of. Other two from what books?

carver9
no expression You're seriously not impressed that he held his own against several different class 50-100 characters? I don't have the issue number but here's a link to Cage's fights and multiple feats. Just scroll down the page until you see all of his different fights.

If you scroll down the page, there will be more pages to click on that show Cage's multiple feats(sort of like how you can go to the multiple pages on the threads)

I'm not saying that I'm not impressed with him...what I am saying is, he didn't best anyone worth mentioning. Both Rhino and Absorbing man are jobbed. Captain America straight up owned Rhino with ease. Absorbing man has been owned by streets levels as well. That's why I am asking you who Cage has defeated worth mentioning.

KingD19
He beat Rhino twice (once when he was still just a 3 tonner), oneshotted Ironclad, beatdown Doctor Doom, more or less stalemated the hulk, straight up beat Absorbing Man, held his own against Wonderman, fought namor on three separate occasions (fought him in the water twice during AVX and even drew blood from him while they fought in the water), and stalemated Ironman for quite a while.

He beat Rhino in the current telling of his origin to make him look good, and Rhino is a huge jobber anyway. The next time he fought Rhino, he did okay, but Rhino didn't even have his suit.

Him beating Ironclad is the same thing, a solo hero beating a jobber to look good.

Doom? Really? In the same issue where Doom owed Cage like 500 bucks and refused to pay, so the writer got really blaxploitative to show that a black man always finds a way to get his money and they're really scary? In the same issue, Doom says his armor has stood up easily to the likes of Hulk, Namor and others, but only Cage has hit it in the same spot until it broke. And he cowered before Cage near the end and was too afraid to not pay him back.

He fought a weaker Hulk who was still on top of the entire fight until Cage ran.

He fought Wonderman and Wonderman ended up holding Cage by the throat with Cage trying to explain the situation.

He oneshotted Absorbing Man because he absorbed a marble column. And last time I checked, steel is more durable than marble. Also AM is a jobber and pretty dumb. But considering he's tanked hits from Hulk and Sentry without transforming...well that fights a little suspect.

You can't use AvX fights as it's clear through that entire arc, Marvel was trying to paint the mutants as bad guys, so the Avengers were getting wins they had no business getting. Like Black Widow beating Magik, or Iron Man beating Magneto while he was drawing energy from over half the planets in our solar system. Hell, Thing somehow managed to pin Namor to the ground underwater with 2 giant fish fangs and he couldn't free himself for a bit.

And I don't recall him fighting Iron Man. If you've got scans though, I'd like to see them.

Simply put, Cage is a much lower level Colossus with his durability outweighing his strength. On paper, and on panel. He's good, he's strong as all hell, and all that stuff. But everything he is, Colossus is more of.

And while it's safe to say that he's learned from Danny over the years, Cage rarely if ever shows any skill. While Colossus on the other hand has trained extensively from the best MA's the X-Men have to offer, and almost exclusively used nothing but skill in his early days, and now shows it off enough to know that he still has it.

Also, you don't seem to be taking into account that Cage did so well in those fights because he was a solo hero against either bad guys, bad guys made to job for him, or weaker versions of people. When he fought Wonderman, that fight was over quick.

Cage is one of my favorites, but I don't see him taking on WWH, or Savage Hulk, or S'ym, or the Beast of Badoon, or Juggernaut. Etc, etc, etc...

Colossus wins. He's stronger, more durable, faster(yes, he has tons of on panel feats of being fast as hell), more skilled, etc...

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not saying that I'm not impressed with him...what I am saying is, he didn't best anyone worth mentioning. Both Rhino and Absorbing man are jobbed. Captain America straight up owned Rhino with ease. Absorbing man has been owned by streets levels as well. That's why I am asking you who Cage has defeated worth mentioning.

Who's Colossus ever defeated worth mentioning?

Anyways, this fight would be super close nowadays. I honestly expect it to be 50/50. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if some writers had Cage win.

eaebiakuya
Colossus.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Who's Colossus ever defeated worth mentioning?

Anyways, this fight would be super close nowadays. I honestly expect it to be 50/50. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if some writers had Cage win.

He almost killed Proteus.

StiltmanFTW
Because his metal form allowed him to.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19

Cage is one of my favorites, but I don't see him taking on WWH, or Savage Hulk, or S'ym, or the Beast of Badoon, or Juggernaut. Etc, etc, etc...

Come on man you forgot about Gladiator! Colossus also was fighting Red Hulk without using Cyttorak power and was actually getting the better of War Machine also even though he was blindsided twice.

cdtm

Iron Fist? shifty

deathslash
Originally posted by KingD19
He beat Rhino in the current telling of his origin to make him look good, and Rhino is a huge jobber anyway. The next time he fought Rhino, he did okay, but Rhino didn't even have his suit.

Him beating Ironclad is the same thing, a solo hero beating a jobber to look good.

Doom? Really? In the same issue where Doom owed Cage like 500 bucks and refused to pay, so the writer got really blaxploitative to show that a black man always finds a way to get his money and they're really scary? In the same issue, Doom says his armor has stood up easily to the likes of Hulk, Namor and others, but only Cage has hit it in the same spot until it broke. And he cowered before Cage near the end and was too afraid to not pay him back.

He fought a weaker Hulk who was still on top of the entire fight until Cage ran.

He fought Wonderman and Wonderman ended up holding Cage by the throat with Cage trying to explain the situation.

He oneshotted Absorbing Man because he absorbed a marble column. And last time I checked, steel is more durable than marble. Also AM is a jobber and pretty dumb. But considering he's tanked hits from Hulk and Sentry without transforming...well that fights a little suspect.

You can't use AvX fights as it's clear through that entire arc, Marvel was trying to paint the mutants as bad guys, so the Avengers were getting wins they had no business getting. Like Black Widow beating Magik, or Iron Man beating Magneto while he was drawing energy from over half the planets in our solar system. Hell, Thing somehow managed to pin Namor to the ground underwater with 2 giant fish fangs and he couldn't free himself for a bit.

And I don't recall him fighting Iron Man. If you've got scans though, I'd like to see them.

Simply put, Cage is a much lower level Colossus with his durability outweighing his strength. On paper, and on panel. He's good, he's strong as all hell, and all that stuff. But everything he is, Colossus is more of.

And while it's safe to say that he's learned from Danny over the years, Cage rarely if ever shows any skill. While Colossus on the other hand has trained extensively from the best MA's the X-Men have to offer, and almost exclusively used nothing but skill in his early days, and now shows it off enough to know that he still has it.

Also, you don't seem to be taking into account that Cage did so well in those fights because he was a solo hero against either bad guys, bad guys made to job for him, or weaker versions of people. When he fought Wonderman, that fight was over quick.

Colossus wins. He's stronger, more durable, faster(yes, he has tons of on panel feats of being fast as hell), more skilled, etc... erm
Rhino didn't have his suit at the beginning of the fight and still lost even after he put it on later on.

Yeah... Cage was still doing just fine throughout that entire fight.

Yeah, Wonderman had him by the throat after they had a fairly extended fight. Cage landed multiple hits and held his own. It doesn't matter if he lost because he still held his own against a Sentry level character.

I most certainly remember that Magick pretended to be knocked out and then cheapshotted Widow (Magick won that fight), it's not incrediably hard to believe that Ironman could knock out a distracted Magneto by cheapshotting him, yes that Thing vs Namor fight was PIS though.

Just follow the link and scroll down the page to see Cage's numerous feats. Yes, the Luke vs Ironman fight is on that website.

Scarlet315
I honestly can't call this fight. I mean they have pretty much the same powers just manifested and obtained in different ways. They both had upgrades on their already superhuman strengths. Basing it on who they fought doesn't really say much. This has to based on skill and who trained them with colossus being trained by wolverine and cyclops and cage being trained by iron fist.

carver9
Come on man you forgot about Gladiator! Colossus also was fighting Red Hulk without using Cyttorak power and was actually getting the better of War Machine also even though he was blindsided twice.

He also flash koed a calm Hulk.

carver9
Because his metal form allowed him to.

Still a good ft though.

StiltmanFTW
Still a good ft though.

Memorable moment, perhaps. But not really a feat in the forum sense considering he was Proteus' kryptonite, basically...

StiltmanFTW
He also flash koed a calm Hulk.

Who was recovering from Lockheed's flame.

carver9
Who was recovering from Lockheed's flame.

Can you stop that, please. Dang.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

No shame in getting hurt by it, though. Lockheed owned Ord and made Colossus' armor red-hot.

juggernaut74
Can you stop that, please. Dang. Colossus did say Hulk looked weak but Colossus do go on to say that maybe he wasn't as weak as he thought. Then Colossus kayoed Hulk.

Stranglehold300
Colossus....I hate Luke Cage. As a black person he's such a stereotypical character. He sucks!

Bentley
Piotr in the other hand is no stereotypical Russian type.

Because he shaves and he isn't drunk.

juggernaut74
Anybody have the scan of Colossus punching a hole in Cage?

iscaremonkeys
5-5. Tie.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
5-5. Tie. Come on man pick a winner.

guy222
Piotr

StiltmanFTW
Anybody have the scan of Colossus punching a hole in Cage?

What?

juggernaut74
What? They fought in Exiles. Colossus punched a hole in Cage then broke Iron Fist's neck iirc.

StiltmanFTW
I only remember Iron Fist punching a hole in Colossus stick out tongue

juggernaut74
I only remember Iron Fist punching a hole in Colossus stick out tongue If I'm not mistaken didn't he graze Colossus? I'd like to see that again.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122803/2781023-p17.jpg

And here's the Luke scan:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30865/1339837-colossusisanass.jpg

-K-M-
Strong Guy vs. Thing
X-Factor #200

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-24_zps8b0d3269.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-25_zps05aa5811.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-26_zpsf7a8d79a.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27_zpsf8bd6547.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27a_zps9ff7095a.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27b_zpse6527338.jpg

Shatterstar vs. Thing
X-Factor #200

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27a_zps9ff7095a.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27b_zpse6527338.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-33_zpsa54320df.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-34_zps0945c810.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-35_zpsedfa8a9b.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-36_zps4945fe52.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-37_zpsfef121f3.jpg

cdtm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30865/1339837-colossusisanass.jpg

Exiles, the Walking Dead of the Marvel Universe.

Because Walking Deads never really been about zombies, but about who's next on the chopping block. big grin

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Strong Guy vs. Thing
X-Factor #200

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-24_zps8b0d3269.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-25_zps05aa5811.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-26_zpsf7a8d79a.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27_zpsf8bd6547.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27a_zps9ff7095a.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27b_zpse6527338.jpg

Shatterstar vs. Thing
X-Factor #200

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27a_zps9ff7095a.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-27b_zpse6527338.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-33_zpsa54320df.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-34_zps0945c810.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-35_zpsedfa8a9b.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-36_zps4945fe52.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/X-Factor-200-pg-37_zpsfef121f3.jpg Thanks.

-K-M-
Whoops...posted the scans in the wrong thread. Meant the "Thing vs Colossus" thread

deathslash

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30865/1339837-colossusisanass.jpg that's what peter gets for trying to kill Rand's herald. What the writer failed to show us is that in the next couple panels, Rand brought Cage back to life.

The Doctor Who?
Colossus STOMPS!!!! 10/10

juggernaut74
If this happened in a comic it would be a brawl.

Sin I AM
God that was horrible

juggernaut74
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149643/3950607-2132790-019.jpg

juggernaut74
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/bigpoppa_64/CageHulk_zps418e856e.jpg

Cage is a beast.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bentley
Split.

Thing solos both.

Yup

Tony Stark
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149643/3950607-2132790-019.jpg

You are aware that Rhino was a CL5 at that time right?

juggernaut74
No, but go on.

deathslash
Originally posted by Tony Stark
You are aware that Rhino was a CL5 at that time right? he also beat rhino quite a while after that.

abhilegend
Rhino was never class 5. That's just jobbing on his part.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Rhino was never class 5. That's just jobbing on his part.
No, I think he's right. I VAGUELY recall the '85 Deluxe Handbook Edition mention this. He was around CL5-10 initially, then he got a few enhancements.

The question is, did that fight take place when Rhino was CL5-10.

krisblaze
^Well, Luke Cage is in his "sweet christmas" clothing, so it's a while ago at least.

Rhino was definitely weaker in the old days, even The Thing was class 5 at some point.

deathslash
No, I think he's right. I VAGUELY recall the '85 Deluxe Handbook Edition mention this. He was around CL5-10 initially, then he got a few enhancements.

The question is, did that fight take place when Rhino was CL5-10. even if he was a 5-10 tonner, Luke started out as a 3 tonner (meaning that he still beat someone stronger than him)

juggernaut74
Hulk must have been Class 5 back then also because he's never one-shotted Rhino like that.

juggernaut74
Oh, and Rhino was never class 5, the lowest he's been was class 20.

leonidas
i want to say colossus, but cage is just damn tough and nasty. what he lacks in strength here he makes up for in sheer orneriness. and skill. i'd give him a slight edge. in classic x-men days and powerman and iron fist days, i'd give a solid majority to peter....

juggernaut74
This fight is closer than people think but I still back the real man of steel. Colossus wins 7/10 imo. The dude has slugged it out with Gladiator, kayoed Savage Hulk, impressed WWHulk in a strength contest, kayoed Blob and on and on.

leonidas
This fight is closer than people think but I still back the real man of steel. Colossus wins 7/10 imo. The dude has slugged it out with Gladiator, kayoed Savage Hulk, impressed WWHulk in a strength contest, kayoed Blob and on and on.

i agree it's close. i wouldn't have said that 5 years ago, but it seems pretty clear that cage is more than he used to be, like danny also evolved.... too bad. i really liked them both where they were.

krisblaze
Danny's evolution did him some good though, and it was well written.

Cage's just been getting love from Bendis...

leonidas
meh, i agree it did the character good--i just never saw the need for it and it always felt forced imo. i really liked classic danny and his level. i'm less thrilled with the new version of lord rand...

juggernaut74
So was there any more shown of the alleged Cage/Colossus scuffle?

zom1967
I haven`t paid much attention to Cage for a while,last I heard he was in the 40 ton range.But Colossus is at least 70+ ton range,not that strength is everything in a fight.But they seem close to equal in fighting abilty,Colossus.Pete wins 8 out of 10!

-K-M-
So was there any more shown of the alleged Cage/Colossus scuffle?

Nope.

juggernaut74
Then there isn't enough quantifiable evidence to support Cage winning in any way. Maybe if had we some text or a conversation saying what happened. Like the time Colossus bashed in Abominations face in.

Anadrol1
Don't see Cage hurting Colossus in any way. In the end Colossus wins without being seriously threatened

zopzop
Like the time Colossus bashed in Abominations face in.
Wasn't an entire team of X-Men attacking Abomination too?

deathslash
Originally posted by zom1967
I haven`t paid much attention to Cage for a while,last I heard he was in the 40 ton range.But Colossus is at least 70+ ton range,not that strength is everything in a fight.But they seem close to equal in fighting abilty,Colossus.Pete wins 8 out of 10! I have doubts that a 40 tonner could throw down with even half of the people that cage has beaten. I'd actually put cage around the 60-75 ton range. I also believe that cage is a better h2h combatant.

juggernaut74
I would say Colossus has the better skills.

deathslash
I would say Colossus has the better skills. against Luke "trained in h2h by Iron fist" Cage? I have doubts about that. If anything, I'd say that it's luke's skills in h2h that give him most of his wins against far superior opponents.

juggernaut74
Colossus spent a lot more time training with Wolverine and Nightcrawler than Cage has with Danny.

deathslash
Colossus spent a lot more time training with Wolverine and Nightcrawler than Cage has with Danny. I'm not too sure of that. Also, how fast is peter?

juggernaut74
I'm not too sure of that. Also, how fast is peter? Fast enough to impress Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, and Nightcrawler.

deathslash
Fast enough to impress Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, and Nightcrawler. alright then. Cage has tagged spidey on several occasions, is fast enough to tag danny, hit living laser, tagged venom, and has also hit daredevil

juggernaut74
alright then. Cage has tagged spidey on several occasions, is fast enough to tag danny, hit living laser, tagged venom, and has also hit daredevil Those characters I mentioned though actually were impressed at how fast Colossus is.

deathslash
Those characters I mentioned though actually were impressed at how fast Colossus is. and? Several of the characters that I mentioned were impressed with cage's speed and most of them are faster than the ones that you brought up.

juggernaut74
I've never seen anyone impressed with Cages speed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>