wolverine vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
well i know every gone come and say that logans why out of his league hes gonna get his face stopped in and so on but think of this logans tanken out hulk ,quicksilver,magneto, telepaths, telekinetics ,and teleporters so i think its alot closer then it apears

Kento
No it don't. Logan is way out of his league.

skizo
logan is gonne get f*cked ... isnt theer already a thered like this?

DigiMark007
Nothing new...Logan is screwed. And if you think he'd have a chance against some of the people you mention (Hulk & Magneto specifically) you're very mistaken.

-DM

stormfront13
yeah supes wins rather easily

kgkg
but you guys didn't know Wov always has Krptonite hidden or was that batman. LMAO

but joke aside mebee if he became the new herald of Galactus. , other wise his dead in what 1 sec , 2 sec well mebee sups will use only his nails LMAO

dominic/wolf
whatever fu#@%res you gus are soupboies any way G-UNIT

nigel45
Soupboies?

We already have a thread like this, it was basically unanimously decided that Superman would destroy Wolverine in any number of ways.

dominic/wolf
ok change it up a bit supes vs death wolverine

Hegemon875
can you post descrip of death wolverine.

dominic/wolf
normal wolverine with psionic abilites armor resists most if not all attacks sword that firs energy blasts wrist mounted energy blasters mini garneds cloaking devies and teleporter.

DrDoom
This is such a non-fight that it's not even funny.

Among the nasty ways Superman could take Logan out:

-Flown into space and abandoned
-Dropped into a volcano
-Abandoned at the bottom of the ocean
-Flesh burned completely off his body
-Frozen then his head could be separated from his body
-Concentrated burst of heat vision eye-to-eye

much more where that came from...

The only hope that Wolverine would have is if Superman was arrogant enough to try to test his invulnerability against adamantium.

mr.smiley
yes superman wins.
wolverine has taken out very powerful opponents and sometimes it is bullcrap how he beats people but i say superman.
if their was ever a true crossover it would probably be like the superman/spiderman crossover

jinzin
ahhhh I was beginning to wonder when the monthly wolvie vs. supes thread was going to show up. And like I said before supes would beat wolverine faster than it took you to read this post. nuff said.

SarKastic_OJ
I'm surprised this thread lasted "this long".....

long pig
-Flown into space and abandoned- Like wolverine needs to breath! pff!
-Dropped into a volcano--like hot molten rock could melt wolvies skin!pf!
-Abandoned at the bottom of the ocean-Wolverine is an olympic swimmer! PFF!
-Flesh burned completely off his body--regrow it Duh
-Frozen then his head could be separated from his body-wolverines head is unfreezable you fool!
-Concentrated burst of heat vision eye-to-eye--wolvies eyes are adamantium.

DrDoom
I'm sure if it was a Marvel book Wolverine would win...it's in his contract isn't it?

long pig
yeah, as long as he keeps making his owners millionaires....he aint losing shit.

WindDancer
Yeah, let's watch Wolverine use his berserker rage agaisn't The man of steel. A good punch to the face from Superman and Wolvie would cry like a little wimp!

Scoobless
you know you want to see it...........nah........you'd LOVE to see it!!!

Originally posted by Scoobless

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/1688/wolverineVSSuperman.jpg

DrDoom
heh good pic.

dominic/wolf
unbraekable adimantium unless soup got hold of some vibrum he couldnt do shit trys to pick him up claws his face off or stabs him in the eye boom dead. wolvie got his face blown off before and just kept on coming man of steel vs man of adimantium no contest wolve all the way biathcess

Zahit
closing please.......?

DrDoom
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
unbraekable adimantium unless soup got hold of some vibrum he couldnt do shit trys to pick him up claws his face off or stabs him in the eye boom dead. wolvie got his face blown off before and just kept on coming man of steel vs man of adimantium no contest wolve all the way biathcess

no thumb down

Lord S
Originally posted by DrDoom
no thumb down My sentiments exactly.

savagerampage
All i have to say is hardtimes for wolverine

Scoobless
i say again

lol........... eek! ......... rip

savagerampage
in wolverines dreams

kgkg
is this for Real ???????///

LMAO

jplatinum
Wolverine can hurt superman if he catches him off guard with one or two good hard power stabs to a vital area like the neck. You forget that even superman has vital areas. Even though his vital areas might be tougher than 3 feet of iron. Logan's claws cut through three feet of iron like a hot machete through a stick of butter.
Seeing as how doomsday's bone cut supes and his bone can be broken ,but it penetrated supes' skin.It is safe to say that logan's unbreakable claws could slice supes up like a steak on a fat man' plate.
Logan doesn't need super-uber strength cause he has inhanced strength and speed which equals power and MA can generate huge amounts of power using regular bone. Imagine what would happen using adamantium bone.
Sorry superman fans, but he could seriously get killed if logan got a couple good strikes in.

However, I normally can't see logan winning against supes cause of supes' speed,strength,flight,heat vision, and other super uber powers.
I'd say logan takes 2/10 wins and supes takes the other 8 wins easy.

wolverex84
what a nightmere, i won't be surpirsed if that happens, but we all known that wolverine cannot win, superman is just too much for him, but i know one thing, wolverine is walking out alive!!!!

nigel45
Originally posted by jplatinum
Wolverine can hurt superman if he catches him off guard with one or two good hard power stabs to a vital area like the neck. You forget that even superman has vital areas. Even though his vital areas might be tougher than 3 feet of iron. Logan's claws cut through three feet of iron like a hot machete through a stick of butter.
Seeing as how doomsday's bone cut supes and his bone can be broken ,but it penetrated supes' skin.It is safe to say that logan's unbreakable claws could slice supes up like a steak on a fat man' plate.
Logan doesn't need super-uber strength cause he has inhanced strength and speed which equals power and MA can generate huge amounts of power using regular bone. Imagine what would happen using adamantium bone.
Sorry superman fans, but he could seriously get killed if logan got a couple good strikes in.

However, I normally can't see logan winning against supes cause of supes' speed,strength,flight,heat vision, and other super uber powers.

Seriously? Supes would get killed? 2 out of 10 you say?

In what ridiculous scenario could Wolverine pull out a win here? It's a hardly a matter of Wolverines claws versus Superman's skin. Wolverine is not capable of landing an attack. He can't "catch him off guard", this is Superman, with incredibly enhanced hearing, sight, etc. Wolverine might as well just tell Supes "Ok, I'm going to try to stab you in the neck in about 2 seconds" because there is no way that his attack is not going to be blocked/dodged/countered.

ZephroCarnelian
Good point Nige!

Also, I've said it once and I'll say it again - just because you've got an unbreakable weapon, doesn't mean it'll go through anything!!!

If I tried to stab a pitchfork into a wall, it wouldn't break - it's too hard. But would it penetrate? No....

And Superman doesn't have vital areas at all. Logans not trying to penetrate Supes skin - he's trying to penetrate the forcefield that surrounds Superman, 3mm from his skin.

And, as it's been pointed out before - the only ways to penetrate his field are:

- Nullify it completely with K-Nite
- Bypass it with magic
- Wear him down in a long fight so that his solar 'batteries' (meta-atp) run down and his field drops. That's what Doomsday did to him.

dominic/wolf
exactly jplantium im not saying it a non fight give it to wolvie i saying hes got a better chace then people give him credit

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine doesn't have a chance, even if Satan started throwing snowballs in hell and pigs soared through the sky.

A solid punch from Superman would liquefy Wolverine's brain.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jplatinum

ROTFL LOL@enhanced strenght and speed.
LOL@Superman vital areas.
Superman has been hitted with Nuclear Bombs, his neck and the rest of his body was hitted from high calyber bullets with the result of the waste of bullets, Doomsday hurt him?Do you know who are you talking of?Doomsday is hella strong, that's why he was able to cut through Supes force field, and also Supes was getting tired.
How can Logan's stamina be compared to that of Superman?You gotta be high or crazy to say that.Logan can slice him all the day and Supes wil be reading the Daily Planet untile he gets tired of this dwarf with a cigar and claws and stomp his face throwing him from the east coast to the west coast.
End of fight and thread.

Swanky-Tuna
I think it's fairly safe to say that one of doomsday's weakest blows would be at least 100 times stronger than any of logans martial arts judo chops on a good day. Unless he's got claws made of lightsabres powered by magic and hostess fruit pies and wrapped in more magic hostess lightsabres, he's not cutting crap.

Also, this has been done

Fanboy
Okay to that dude who said he would heal himself after the skin melted off that is not true Wolverine if all his skin along with vital organs like lungs intestines and stomach yeah then Wolverine would stay dead. Okay Long pig because Superman can burn all those organs yeah and he would be dead Hmm let me find a link.Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Yeah and it was on this link. http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm So yeah Long Pig Wolverine can die from loss of those parts and crap ya know.

Fanboy
So since Superman has fire on his side then he can kill Wolverine with heat vision.

jrodslam
You cant be serious with the thread. Lol. Supes would rip Logans limbs off.

dominic/wolf
one word ADIMANTIUM cant be broken with out vibrium so he got no chance soup dies in 1 sec ha ha ha ha ha

Draco69
Friggin Wolvie fanboys. Heat vision, freeze breath, etc. The adamantium isn't going to pierce Supes forcefield. Unless its magical.

ragesRemorse
Wolverine, no contest.

No really, Superman wins by flying past Wolverine creating a sonic boom so powerfull it fractures everybone in his body. I hate Superman, but Wolverine jerkin off with his claws extended wouldnt be as embarassing as what Superman would do to Logan

Blair Wind
wow...just wow.....i mean i like the guy but really how is wolvie gonna beat superman?? no way possible. at all. end of discusion.

kgkg
didn't wov pierce through Lobo. well mebee he can pierce throght sups

but even then one punch and Wov is K.oed end of story.

Draco69
That was a bull fight. Lobo has Superman durability. Not to mention that Wolverine beat him with BONE claws.

nigel45
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
one word ADIMANTIUM cant be broken with out vibrium so he got no chance soup dies in 1 sec ha ha ha ha ha

So basically, your saying that despite the million and one ways that Superman could kill wolverine without even touching him or without even having to break Wolverine's adamantium skeleton, Wolverine would somehow, defying all physics and probablity, kill Superman in "1 sec"?

stormfront13
imo no way wolverine wins this- how can he??

kgkg
there is no way no matter what fan boys say.

stormfront13
well he shouldn't be able to win. i doubt that he can even pierce supes

kgkg
it doesn't matter does it.

i can shot a bullet at fash and kill him if his standing , but i will never get him because his faster than my bullet.

same thing goes here.

even if he cuts sups a bit , Sups is 100% gonna get one hit and that's all it will take.

wolverine8888
I not gunna even try because if superman righter is righting to the full extent of superman powers which is superman can fight in super speed which for some reason the right never does wolverine does not have a prayer nor does spiderman or hulk or pritty much any one eles. dispite that I like to clear up a few things superman can not k.o wolverine in one punch, he is not as strong as hulk and wolverine has taken far more then 1 punches from hulk in rage in gotten right back up. next I like to add wolverine could if he hit superman go right throu his force field thou not gunna happen super mans to fast.

wolverine8888
I know some ones gunna say well what about when wolverine beat qick silver. the big diffrense there is qick silver punches realy dont do shit supermans on the other hand shatter mountians. also I liek to add superman is far fast then qick silver or that gay mutan wolverine killed in enemy of the state.

nigel45
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I not gunna even try because if superman righter is righting to the full extent of superman powers which is superman can fight in super speed which for some reason the right never does wolverine does not have a prayer nor does spiderman or hulk or pritty much any one eles. dispite that I like to clear up a few things superman can not k.o wolverine in one punch, he is not as strong as hulk and wolverine has taken far more then 1 punches from hulk in rage in gotten right back up. next I like to add wolverine could if he hit superman go right throu his force field thou not gunna happen super mans to fast.

I see what you're saying, but you've got to understand that alot of that is speculation. It's not for certain that Hulk's punches were as strong as Superman's, and one of the virtually un-answerable questions on this board is whether adamantium claws can go through a Superman forcefield. No one can really say either way for sure.

stormfront13
i doubt wolverine can win. supes can just fry his skin off using heat vision of freeze wolverine using his ice-breath

wolverine8888
thats true but think of it this way superman has been punch hard enough to bleed right bye people we are not equal to hulk in strenghth has hulk ever been able to break a single peice of wolverine with adamantium laced bones and they have foughten countless times. this was for nigel.

kgkg
does superman chew on dentyne Ice?

stormfront13
but just cutting supes up won't kil him. wolverine will be K'O'd by then

nigel45
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thats true but think of it this way superman has been punch hard enough to bleed right bye people we are not equal to hulk in strenghth has hulk ever been able to break a single peice of wolverine with adamantium laced bones and they have foughten countless times. this was for neg.

Hey, I agree with you, there is some amount of conventional wisdom to support both arguments, but really not enough to push it either way towards becoming fact. In a perfect world we'd have some sort of simulation program that could tell us how things like this would go down, but until then we are forced to work off assumption.

wolverine8888
true

gforeman1949
actually superman or any class 100 super hero or villian should be able to kill wolverine by just punching him one time in the head.if you smash his brain against his skull he will die instantly.if your brain dies then so does your body.you cant heal your brain

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
i say again

lol........... eek! ......... rip

Ahhh... the good old days

stick out tongue

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by gforeman1949
actually superman or any class 100 super hero or villian should be able to kill wolverine by just punching him one time in the head.if you smash his brain against his skull he will die instantly.if your brain dies then so does your body.you cant heal your brain

That's one real world thing that always bugged the hell out of me in comics. If any of the 20+ ton guys punched a normal person as hard as they could, they'd shatter their skull and destroy their brain. People get their skulls cracked from getting their head stomped on by normal people, let alone a guy that can kick they Sears Tower into dust.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
That's one real world thing that always bugged the hell out of me in comics. If any of the 20+ ton guys punched a normal person as hard as they could, they'd shatter their skull and destroy their brain. People get their skulls cracked from getting their head stomped on by normal people, let alone a guy that can kick they Sears Tower into dust. But they have to do that or it wouldnt be comics. No one really wants to see hulk kick spiderman, dd, or wolv to the moon with one kick.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Big Sexy
No one really wants to see hulk kick spiderman, dd, or wolv to the moon with one kick.

roll eyes (sarcastic) .... speak for yourself

stick out tongue

hank_mccoy
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
That's one real world thing that always bugged the hell out of me in comics. If any of the 20+ ton guys punched a normal person as hard as they could, they'd shatter their skull and destroy their brain. People get their skulls cracked from getting their head stomped on by normal people, let alone a guy that can kick they Sears Tower into dust.

if you forgot wolverine has adamantium skull, so any one even at 10 ton range should just break captain americas or daredevils bones or skull with one punch? its comics none of this real , same as if a tank hits a 100 class character and wont even move him, the character can lift 100 tons or more but it doesn't mean that they cant be moved or thrown , they weight less then a ton, would you like to read a comics where the characters are just like in real life? sick

by the way are there really some people that think wolverine can take out superman? huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.