Kevin Sorbo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xena fan
He is a truly gentleman I really love him! Him and Lucy Lawless have excellent chemistry together! Kevin just in case some of you dont know him. Used to have a tv show call Hercules: The legendary Journeys. the show lasted from 1995 to 1999. Then Kevin moved to do another great series call Adromeda which has been very susceful. He will soon be makin movies on the big screen. I find him to be very attractive. love

http://www.pillepalle1.de/kram/kev03kl.jpg

silver_tears
Wasn't Andromeda cancelled?
And I don't really think him and Xena look good together erm

Xena fan
confused i dont think so. Unless the networks moved them. last time i check i Kevin still is the executive producer.

silver_tears
Well good for him big grin
He did always seem very buff thumb up

Xena fan
Oh he is indeed. Kevin is adorable. smile

Lil Seraph
Im a guy, but i used to love the show Hercules. It was my favourite show when it first came out. Then it merged with Xena then started gettin chatty. I watch Andromeda sometimes, its pretty kool. Its on Fox8 in Australia.

Xena!
Here in the U.S. both Xena and Hercules was originally aired on the WB. Xena has moved to the Oxygen network. Adromeda is shown here in the WB network. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.