What's the worst band you ever liked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Korn, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, Papa Roach

*hangs head in shame*

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

*hangs head in shame*

Ignite
when i was young...a few yrs ago..
i used to like...

backstreetboys....
there i said it!!!!!!!

Darth Revan

*hangs head in shame*

Heyy, I like Korn... sad

I'm ashamed to say that I still like Blink. Though I readily admit that they are by far the worst band that I've ever liked. Next to Linkin Park, whom I can no longer stand.

Lord_Andres
Owwwww well I'l say it, i ya once alright once liked Slipknot, dow I said it, well thats the story! but that was once long ago, mad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Owwwww well I'l say it, i ya once alright once liked Slipknot, dow I said it, well thats the story! but that was once long ago, mad Why dont you like them now?

Lord_Andres
Because I simply heard something better thats why

SlipknoT
Bon Jovi? confused

Darth Revan
I don't like Slipknot myself... But based on some of the stuff I know you like (Lord Andres) I'd rather listen to them than most of the bands you listen to erm

Lord_Andres
well he is my fav band, but I really got into 80's rock music when I rewatched Rocky 3, and it was just in the time when i was working a whole lot out, running these big hills and just pushing myself to the limits, then i saw rocky run and stuff and I thought wow these songs are really motivating, who plays them? what other songs do they play? what other bands plays like this, ahhh I found a whole lot of them, and I was listening and I was liking! and then I heard bon jovi's old hits and I was like, why the hell didint I listen to this music before, i'd heard Bon a million times, but I didint like it then, so its acturly thanks to Survivor that I'm a hard/melodic rock fan now big grin big grin big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I don't like Slipknot myself... Fine then sad

Darth Revan
I'm sowwy sad

But I'd rather listen to Slipknot than Bon Jovi big grin

NicktheBassist
i would have to say...... *bites lip*... backstreet boys. *sob* i feel so dirty. *put pistol in mouth to end the pain of unrelenting shame*

Lord_Andres
Bon Jovi is more talented then those guys, in all ways do bon jovi beat slipknot when it comes to musical talent, well that drummer might be a little fast, but his rythems suck

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I'm sowwy sad

But I'd rather listen to Slipknot than Bon Jovi big grin I know, i thought you ment me for a split second

Darth Revan
Bon Jovi is more talented then those guys, in all ways do bon jovi beat slipknot when it comes to musical talent, well that drummer might be a little fast, but his rythems suck

But Bon Jovi is so... How to put this... Annoying. no expression

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by NicktheBassist
i would have to say...... *bites lip*... backstreet boys. *sob* i feel so dirty. *put pistol in mouth to end the pain of unrelenting shame*

I can't believe you! sick

Myth
I used to like (in Jr. High)... embarrasment ..... sick ........ punk rock music. sad

Deathblow

*hangs head in shame*

There's no reason to be ashamed of liking Korn, they started a friggin revolution back when they were good.

For me it would have to be...American Hi-Fi.

Korri
Sam did you block me because of the terrible admissions i made on msn? embarrasment

room #99
Vannila Ice

Filth
Sum 41 sad

jaden101
mike and the mechanics embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

I don't think I've ever read ANYTHING funnier than those last 3.

EDIT: Yes I have. Lord Andres saying that Bon Jovi is good.

-AC

PeaveyROcker
the worst band or group that i listened too before was Simple Plan and that was what? 2 years ago. i totally regret it now. i mean simple Plan is based on the younger crowwd. ages 0-11 if you ask me. pretty sad for those guys.

Afro Cheese
Even though they aren't a "band"... No Limit Soldiers.

embarrasment

el barto
... used to listen to prodigy sick... embarrasment, but now i'm cured doctor

fuct_up_kid
backstreet boys *laughs* uh huh...

Maya Zurak
Vanilla Ice xD

PINBALL
good charlotte if they were ever good

Lord_Andres
Bon Jovi anoying? well you know what I find alot more anoying? bands that get alot of credit when they can't even really sing any good, and can't write good lyrics, cant make good and catchy lyrics, make crap melodies, thats what I find anoying!

SlipknoT
Bon Jovi anoying? well you know what I find alot more anoying? bands that get alot of credit when they can't even really sing any good, and can't write good lyrics, cant make good and catchy lyrics, make crap melodies, thats what I find anoying! So then why do you like Bon jovi?

StinkFist462
blink 182

el_barto
Kiss, Blink 182 and MXPX

Lord_Andres
why I like Bon Jovi? well many reasons, both he and Richie Sambora (Guitarist) sing VERY good, if you can't hear it somethings wrong with your ear, they make the best live shows, all the people know their biggest hits so that sets the tone very good everybody singing along and all, they all know how to play very well, Richie is one of the best guitar players i've ever hear, and man he sure dose know how to play the 1, 2 and even the 3 neck guitar like a god! and when he picks up that acoustic guitar its like heaven to my hears, who can forget the 1 min acoustic intro to Wanted Dead or Alive? and the acoustic solo in it, aahhh still makes my hairs on my arm stand up, they write good, they make superb melodies, and just for the record a band doset stay around for 21 years and million over millions of records cause they suck sooo very bad, it just dosent happen, and you know that!

SuperFooB
Good Charlotte

Korri
Originally posted by el_barto
Kiss

whats up with Kiss? embarrasment

el_barto
I dont know, they kinda got anoying after awhile.

Df02
Originally posted by el barto
... used to listen to prodigy sick... embarrasment, but now i'm cured doctor

err, think u should be more ashamed of that post than saying u used to like prodigy

Prodigy are ****ing awesome

DaX-Man
Worst band you ever liked??? Does that make sense, cuz to me it sounds like a double negative. laughing out loud But if you mean the bands you liked as a kid but wouldn't caught dead listeing to now, then I'd say N'Sync thumb down

DaX-Man
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

I don't think I've ever read ANYTHING funnier than those last 3.

EDIT: Yes I have. Lord Andres saying that Bon Jovi is good.

-AC

Hey Don't Diss The Jovi! mad Bon Jovi is good I should send you to my realm (Hell) for that one mad!

Bon Jovi is a great rocker!

splanrocks
i likeD backstreet boys, busted, mcfly and the click five. i think they all suck now. ooo. mxpx too.

splanrocks
i USED to like backstreet boys, busted, mcfly and the click five. i think they all suck now. ooo. mxpx too.

Time Of Evil
OOH F u*ck, I used to like Westlife, Five, A1 on and on and on.............

Bardock42
Originally posted by DaX-Man
Hey Don't Diss The Jovi! mad Bon Jovi is good I should send you to my realm (Hell) for that one mad!

Bon Jovi is a great rocker!

Yeah...a great rocker....right....

Imaginary
Oh man, this list is massive for me...

Good Charlotte
avril Lavigne
Kylie Minogue
Backstreet Boys

Keep in mind this was when I was 10 and under.... I also used to listen to Nirvana, Foo Fighters and RHCP so I wasn't a total failure stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
good charlotte

PINBALL
^me too.....

Leo.M
Good charlotte. What the hell was i thinking sick

SnakeEyes
Good Charlotte AND Simple Plan.

I must have been on drugs back in my middle school days.

Meta
judging from the posts on here, everyone seems to go through a simple plan and/ or good charlotte phase followed by a "what the hell was i thinking" phase

Meta
i did too embarrasment

dani_california
linkin park but give me a break i was 11

Eis
I liked the Vengaboys when I was like 10 or something. messed

IvoryGeisha
Hanson and the Spice Girls...I was going through a serious white girl phase in highschool *gags* LOL

icklehaze03

*hangs head in shame*

HEY THERES TOTALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BON JOVI THEY ROCK.

icklehaze03
Originally posted by The Highlord
why I like Bon Jovi? well many reasons, both he and Richie Sambora (Guitarist) sing VERY good, if you can't hear it somethings wrong with your ear, they make the best live shows, all the people know their biggest hits so that sets the tone very good everybody singing along and all, they all know how to play very well, Richie is one of the best guitar players i've ever hear, and man he sure dose know how to play the 1, 2 and even the 3 neck guitar like a god! and when he picks up that acoustic guitar its like heaven to my hears, who can forget the 1 min acoustic intro to Wanted Dead or Alive? and the acoustic solo in it, aahhh still makes my hairs on my arm stand up, they write good, they make superb melodies, and just for the record a band doset stay around for 21 years and million over millions of records cause they suck sooo very bad, it just dosent happen, and you know that!

As his greatest hits album states a 100,000,000 Fans Can't Be Wrong!!!

They are a damn good band and I agree if they are supposedly really that crap (Which I dont think they are, I think they rock, which there concert last night very much did) then why have they gone for over 20 years its not a fluke. Face it they rock I agree with you totally.

DarkRaven
N*SYNC, BackstreetBoys, Jump 5, Not a band but I'd have to say Aaron Carter.....

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by icklehaze03
As his greatest hits album states a 100,000,000 Fans Can't Be Wrong!!!

Of course they can. Numbers don't mean anything in that area.

-AC

Slay
Cradle of Filth.

icklehaze03
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Of course they can. Numbers don't mean anything in that area.

-AC

right sure!!

G a n n o n
Linkin Park and Evanescence.

Blakemore
Thread revived!

cdtm
Dream Theater.

Patient_Leech
I confess Creed was my favorite band in high school.

I still like some of the heavier stuff for the nostalgia, but I admit that Scott Stapp gets on my nerves a bit now.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I confess Creed was my favorite band in high school.

I still like some of the heavier stuff for the nostalgia, but I admit that Scott Stapp gets on my nerves a bit now.

Mark Tremonti is tremendous though.

BYwrSAZzXEc

heGRvVBaB68

Patient_Leech
Goddamn, his Sinatra is fantastic. I didn't know about that.

I also didn't know he had solo stuff. I've listened to some Alter Bridge again lately and some of it is okay. Not a huge Myles Kennedy fan, but there's a few gems.

KioDvHEO48s

jaden_2.0
Yeah he does quite the range of stuff. His channel has another couple of Sinatra covers.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Yeah he does quite the range of stuff. His channel has another couple of Sinatra covers.

I'm still struggling to get into either Tremonti's solo stuff or much of Alter Bridge.

The somewhat Metallica-esque riffs are cool at times, but they clash with the clean singing and bland choruses. There's a disconnect or something. That's not the say that it wouldn't eventually grow on me if I listened to it enough, but I think it's requiring a bit too much effort.

carthage
-

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm still struggling to get into either Tremonti's solo stuff or much of Alter Bridge.

The somewhat Metallica-esque riffs are cool at times, but they clash with the clean singing and bland choruses. There's a disconnect or something. That's not the say that it wouldn't eventually grow on me if I listened to it enough, but I think it's requiring a bit too much effort.

A mate of mone has the same issue with Volbeat but I like that type of combination

siIaaBIVbZE

jaden_2.0
You can really see the Metallica influence in this one. They've also toured a lot with them with Lars playing with them on occasion and they did Don't Tread on Me on The Blacklist album

cIrN5KB97QA

Patient_Leech
You can really see the Metallica influence in this one. They've also toured a lot with them with Lars playing with them on occasion and they did Don't Tread on Me on The Blacklist album

cIrN5KB97QA

Yup, that's castrated Metallica. thumb down

jaden_2.0
Ach well. If you don't like something, you don't like it. I'm the same with Myles Kennedy's vocals which is annoying because I'm a huge Slash/GnR fan and just wish he'd get a different vocalist for his stuff.

Patient_Leech
Ach well. If you don't like something, you don't like it.

I'm being unnecessarily harsh. It's not that bad. The music is actually kind of cool, but it's just Metallica with mediocre vocals. So might as well just listen to Metallica. shrug

I'm the same with Myles Kennedy's vocals which is annoying because I'm a huge Slash/GnR fan and just wish he'd get a different vocalist for his stuff.

I can only take Axl Rose in small doses, heh. Oddly enough the song writing of Myles Kennedy in Alter Bridge is kind of growing on me (I haven't listen to much of his work with Slash yet). It's a little nostalgic for me, though, I must admit, because back in the day I knew Creed like the back of my hand and that's the rest of the band. They're a pretty solid rhythm trio.

I recently discovered that Slash has a solo album with different vocalists.. Did you hear it...? I haven't listened to it a whole lot, but oddly enough I like the Fergie track...

X85UUDhZaCw

jaden_2.0
Yeah his 1st solo album had all different guest vocalists and was pretty awesome even with some howlers on it and I'd have preferred if he'd stuck to that format. I also like a lot of the one-off collaborations he's done over the years like with Elan, Black Pumas and a few others.

Vaguely related fact. Axl Rose has the largest vocal range of any artist on the planet. Well...had...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/b6/45/deb645f8bf4ad2c29360c622b043f2b9.png

Patient_Leech
Yeah his 1st solo album had all different guest vocalists and was pretty awesome even with some howlers on it and I'd have preferred if he'd stuck to that format. I also like a lot of the one-off collaborations he's done over the years like with Elan, Black Pumas and a few others.

Hm.. I'll have to check out some of those others.

Vaguely related fact. Axl Rose has the largest vocal range of any artist on the planet. Well...had...

Did that include Chris Cornell and Mike Patton? hm

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Gannon
Linkin Park and Evanescence.

Two of the absolute worst. Glad to say I never liked them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.