That 70's Show...Cancled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeaveyROcker
That 70's Show is being cancled this may. i am a real big fan of that 70's Show. Isnt it funny?I want to know of What you guys think about the show getting cancled.

NicktheBassist
i think it is mostly that the actors are moving on because i heard that Ashton Kutcher is quiting the show and i'm sure that all of the other cast members are moving on to bigger and better things (i.e. Toffer Grace was in "In Good Company"wink.

PeaveyROcker
yeah but i think the other actors will get reconized from the show because it was a hit

SnakeEyes
The show had a good run. I mean it started in 1998, so its not one of those shows that bombs after first getting aired. I did hope it wouldn't get canned though, its one of my favorite shows. Apparently Ashton Kutcher and Topher Grace are "moving on" and quitting the show sometime soon. I don't see how it will continue after that.

forumcrew
they are just done with the show.. ashton kutcher and topher grace have obviously gotten their carears moving too

Emma718
what a bummer..it was a funny show!

periera
Yeah, I had read a few months ago that Topher Grace was definitely leaving the show and that Ashton Kutcher was thinking about it. I figured then that it was going to get canned pretty soon. Kinda hard to continue the show without two of it's biggest stars.

And btw-what's up with Donna's blond hair?! I liked it a LOT better red!

Wolfie
Are they cancelling it or is it getting a respectable ending? I figured it would end sometime soon, the show started in 1976 and it's 1979 now. It's the end of the '70s and the end of the show.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I liked that show didnt watch much of it but everytime I do I laugh my ass off. And is it getting an ending or just cancel.

PeaveyROcker
Originally posted by periera
Yeah, I had read a few months ago that Topher Grace was definitely leaving the show and that Ashton Kutcher was thinking about it. I figured then that it was going to get canned pretty soon. Kinda hard to continue the show without two of it's biggest stars.

And btw-what's up with Donna's blond hair?! I liked it a LOT better red!

Yeah i know i mean once a red head always a red head. i think she'll get over the whole Blonde thing soon. if anybody should die their hair blonde it should be jackie she s the dumb one. no offence to blondes

Emma718
lol...

Maya Zurak
bad luck
i like it sad

sk8stuff09
i hope so, i know alot of people that liked it, but personaly, i thought it wasnt funny....

Reborn Again
It's getting old. No pun intended. However it's now into the "80's". So you can't honestly call it That 70's Show.

BasketCase
i loved that show..oh, well..

DeVi| D0do
The show had a good run

better to go out before it gets too boring and not funny

ms_erupt
Oh, so it is this season. My bro told me that Ashton and Topher were leaving the show. So, I was wondering if they were just going to end it or be idiots and try to make it work without them.

Anyhow, I think it's a good time to end it considering, as most pointed out, it's the end of the Seventies. Plus, the show is starting to get a little stale. I mean, they reverted to Fez's old "I said good day!" gag. It was kind of sad.

But, does anyone know it's just being pulled off or if there's going to be a series finale?

jesserules
its being CANCLED??????? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubber dickie
they ran out of 70's.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by jesserules
its being CANCLED??????? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a need for all the puncuation marks??????????????????????????????

freemind
I hope they make the last few episodes to wrap up the series then. I hope they don't just make random episodes until the end. It would be great if the last episode was on December 31, 1979.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.