Puke in public

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok so today I was on the bus going to school and we were waiting to pull up and we get there and there are about 30 busses still there dropping kids off and were were waiting in line and so this girls runs up and tell the bus driver to let her off the bus, so she runs off and in front of all the busses and all the kids starts Puking all over herself, and puking in her hands, it was gross. It would suck to be her.

Lord_Andres
well to bad for her, worst puking I've ever done was to puke in some shoes at a party laughing out loud well they probobly deserved it laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
well to bad for her, worst puking I've ever done was to puke in some shoes at a party laughing out loud well they probobly deserved it laughing out loud This kid I know took a shit in this kids shoes at a party, and when he found out he didnt even clean them sick

XIA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
This kid I know took a shit in this kids shoes at a party, and when he found out he didnt even clean them sick
eww!!! sick

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud strange thing is I know some guys that took a shit in shoes at a party as well

SlipknoT
In his own shoes? messed

Lord_Andres
no no, in another guys shoes

SlipknoT
oh ok

Lord_Andres
well I know a handful of gross stuff that some of the people I know have done with their own free will, me pulking in shoes WAS NOT MY FAULT! it was long ago, just when i started drinking and they just purred the shit in me.

SnakeEyes
I dared my friend to drink just a tiny bit of milk and soy sauce mixed together and he threw up instantly. It was awesome.

SlipknoT
haha why is that a bad combo or something?

SaTsuJiN
everytime I go to a carnival or something I always manage to be the lucky one that gets stuck sitting next to a vomiter.. and its usually a high speed ride.. Im like "dude.. why the hell did you get on if you cant keep your vom to yourself.. /sigh.."

Red Superfly
Well, sitting next to a vomiter on a rollercoaster is a lot better than being the one sat behind them.

Has anyone vomitted from something like a really bad smell?

Seriously, I remember my dad working on the drainage pipes outside our house. Our drains were blocked by something, so my dad put on his gear and had a look. My dad found the blockage and pulled it out. It was a dead rabbit. Full of maggots. Rotting. He pulled it out and it split in half and all the maggots and slime fell out, some of it was yellow. And was coverred in muck and sewage.

I tell you, that smell is indescribable. It's overwhelming and no matter how strong your stomach is (I consider myself to have a strong stomach), you're body instantly reacts by throwing up. Both me and my dad couldn't help throwing up, it was absolutely vile. No horror movie could replicate that sight and smell.

It was the worst combination of every worst smell on the planet, going straight into my nose. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Royal Knight
recently,

I was riding along with a friend driving someone home from work...

The person which is female happen to not tell anyone that she had a hangover, she also was drinking a milkshake from mikey d's.....

We stop at Walmart along the way to her house and she looks fine...

Then when my friend Jon says "Hey look a black cat!" THEN SHE THROWS UP ALL OVER HERSELF AND THE SEAT...and she was sitting next to me!............She gets out of the truck doesn't bother to say sorry or anything or clean.....oh she just dabbed the vomit with her sweater (more like smeared it all over the seat) The she said there and left into her house. sick.......what a dumb ass...you do not drink dairy when you have a hangover!!!

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by SlipknoT
haha why is that a bad combo or something?

It must be, I mean his mouth just opened and it was like a volcano of orange chunks. Magnificent!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Well, sitting next to a vomiter on a rollercoaster is a lot better than being the one sat behind them.

Has anyone vomitted from something like a really bad smell?

Seriously, I remember my dad working on the drainage pipes outside our house. Our drains were blocked by something, so my dad put on his gear and had a look. My dad found the blockage and pulled it out. It was a dead rabbit. Full of maggots. Rotting. He pulled it out and it split in half and all the maggots and slime fell out, some of it was yellow. And was coverred in muck and sewage.

drool

Myth
Here is a puke story for you!

Ironman
my friend burped in a theator and then barfed all over the people in front of him he was like burp ahahhaha blaaaaaah

Ironman
oh this one time i puked in class and it drenched DRENCHED a table of 5 desks then i got home and puked and it was on the cieling and all over the walls i am not joking either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.