Forum Dying ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rohanspear543
Lately I've noticed the forum dying down a bit with new topics and responses anyone else?

angelsflame265
A lot of the fourms have been doing this lately. . . and in a lot i mean this form and the harry potter fourm

EHmasterJedi
Yeah now that all the movies are out and over sadly i think it will be a slow decay over the next year or two, one big reason why the LOTR section maybe getting strung out also is because of the Newest Star Wars coming out there all migrateing to the next blockbuster, LOTR and Star Wars goes hand in hand with many collectors including myself.

Fëanor
i like to think the LotR forum as having the fate of the elves...not dying but basking in the sun of the everlasting light of the undying lands...

while EPIII is the liken to the coming of men...and so on

metaphorically speaking...

xXLauriëXx
well this is a cheerful thread sad

Fëanor
well...since you're here now...i'm cheered big grin

xXLauriëXx
in_love

Fëanor
love embarrasment

The Inkeeper
The forum isnt dying, its dead. This slowness you see is like when a person dies, and muscles relax, and the bladder and bowels empty....so basically what you see now till the time this forum is eventually deleted is the feces of the franchise.

Fëanor
and we are the maggots that cover said feces....

xXLauriëXx
cry crybaby
are we maggots? confused

The Inkeeper
everyone but you smile

xXLauriëXx
clap

Fëanor
laughing

Thorondor
Dying lol it's already dead.

Smodden
Originally posted by Thorondor
Dying lol it's already dead.

That's HERECY!!!!!!

ash007
indeed

Thorondor
big grin I prefer blasphemy smile

WindDancer
LOTR will never die!

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.