Galactus vs All Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Galactus at full power vs All Superman
prime , pre , million , post whatever you get the picture

i think glactus can crush them all what u guys think

illadelph12
Hmm...

Well, it depends.

Do the 5th dimension Supermen have full Imp powers, or do they simply inherit the lack of vulnerabilty to magic and kryptonite, and an enhancement of their Kryptonian powers? If they gain complete Imp powers, Galactus is in over his head because he'd be outnumbered by over a few reality altering Kryptonians with light speed and class 100,000+ ton strength (though the punches and heat vision wouldn't really harm G, nor would the speed, but the ability to turn Galactus's World Ship into a talking beach ball with the voice of Eric Cartman would).

But, then again, if they don't have full Imp powers, and due to Galactus' cosmic awareness, Galactus would be able to see that Prime is feeding the other Supermen their powers and sense the antithesis energy to him (since Kal El acts as a solar energy conduit), and he'd take him out first with a lethal blast of kryptonite signature radiation while also refracting or filtering the energy he emits, which would weaken most of the others except maybe Secondus since he doesn't derive his powers from Kal El's influence. After that, Galactus would have a field day with a bunch of half powered Supermen, and his powers would allow him to know which frequency of energy they'd be vulnerable to.

Depends on the Imp powers.

BootlegBoys420
I Love Superman... But This Is Galactus...

We Be Bootleg...

sad

We Run These streets!!!!!!!

Sentry Runs In The Forum: "Sentry Can Beat Galactus!!!!"

rolling on floor laughing laughing confused

eleveninches
ALL supermen (including precrisis, prime, 1million, 300th centuary, hyperman etc...)
would easily squash gal.

Mider
I dont think that Galactus has a chance of defeating all the superman its just way to much even for Him. You have a superman who can move galaxies another who has power over reality and the last green lantern ring another who has totaly power over hypertime and a superman with fifth dimension imp powers. How does Galactus defeat Prime again? Prime broke into DC heaven i mean i dont think Galactus can do that.

long pig
we be bootleg is gettin tiresome...at first it was funny...now its just ghey.
cuz we all know...I BE THE REAL BOOTLEG! I RUN DEEZ STREETZ!

dominic/wolf
well like illadelph said galatus would know but if they just used brute force a cracked armor would kill all the supes so i think gal

Hegemon875
At the same time? I dunno........I think supes wins.

dominic/wolf
300th century hyperman who are these guy?

illadelph12
I don't know.

The thing here is the catch that DC put into the Superman Dynasty that all subsequent Supermen and Superwomen are fed their powers by Prime. If Prime falls, the others will fall, and Galactus's cosmic awareness would allow him to know that and cancel their solar energy feed. Galactus' moves faster than Silver Surfer when he's hungry. Galactus can move instantly between points in the Universe. That's why Surfer can be at the other side of the MU, find a planet for G to eat, send a beacon, and Galactus arrives instantly to eat the planet regardless of where he was. Superman can't out maneuver Galactus, he's big, but he's by no means slow, he has godly, universal intellect, and he can create immensely powerful barriers like the one he created to trap Surfer on Earth. If Galactus is fully powered and doesn't want to be touched, he's not going to be touches. The Supermen's best measure of attack is the Sword of Heaven if it can do what it's rumored to do. I don't know if the Kryptonian/Imp hybrids have magic powers like or to the extent Qwsp and Myx do.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by illadelph12
I don't know.

The thing here is the catch that DC put into the Superman Dynasty that all subsequent Supermen and Superwomen are fed their powers by Prime. If Prime falls, the others will fall, and Galactus's cosmic awareness would allow him to know that and cancel their solar energy feed. Galactus' moves faster than Silver Surfer when he's hungry. Galactus can move instantly between points in the Universe. That's why Surfer can be at the other side of the MU, find a planet for G to eat, send a beacon, and Galactus arrives instantly to eat the planet regardless of where he was. Superman can't out maneuver Galactus, he's big, but he's by no means slow, he has godly, universal intellect, and he can create immensely powerful barriers like the one he created to trap Surfer on Earth. If Galactus is fully powered and doesn't want to be touched, he's not going to be touches. The Supermen's best measure of attack is the Sword of Heaven if it can do what it's rumored to do. I don't know if the Kryptonian/Imp hybrids have magic powers like or to the extent Qwsp and Myx do.

Its similiar but not as powerful but with all of them combined Im sure it would suffice. Downing prime isnt going to be so easy especially with ALL supermen from all times.

WW_Rules
Galactus is so far out of superman's league this thread isn't even funny.

Arachnoidfreak
Prime could probably win, but the others don't stand much of a chance.

the Darkone
Galactus will suck all their energy from their bodys. Galactus powers are beyond human understanding. Galactus is a force a nature palne and simple, he will throw in a black hole for god sakes.

Scoobless
yeah........Galactus can suck all the solar power from any Superman

Draco69
Depends. Especially with the Imp Supermen. We can't really tell.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
300th century hyperman who are these guy?

Ploys tomake the boring story that is Superman more interesting. It worked though, so i cant say anything. To bad we are elft with regular superman

dominic/wolf
dude i need more information or im gonna get sued pics bio power something nigga

marvelwiseman
You gotta understand that Galactus' power level is a variable. All Superman at full power is a tough opponent but Galactus is the third essential of the universe and at full power is a peer of Eternity the embodiment of the universe. At this level Galactus can control time,space,matter,energy, and all reality with no apparent limit. Only The One Above All, The Living Tribunal, and the Infinites are above him at his peak. So I'm definitely gonna go with Galactus on this one, and I'm sicl of SUperman fanboys trying to justify an impossible victory over beings like King Thor, Galactus, and others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.